Eagle_Peak

Clan wars viable tanks

E5/T57/E100

T62A (or Obj. 140), BatChat, Leo 1 (map dependent) 

Foch155

Arty: generally something that hits hard, T92/Typ E. 261 occasionally. 

*Frequently sees use
Batchat 25t
T110E5
Object 268
T57 Heavy
E-100

*Sometimes sees use
Foch 155
IS-7
T110E4
T-62A/Object 140

*Usable but not common
FV215b 183
AMX 50B
Leopard 1

*Hipster/too situational
T110E3
JagdPanzer E-100
FV215b
E-50M
Object 263

*RARELY if EVER sees use
Maus
IS-4
FV4202
M48 Patton/M60

Batchats, E5s, and 268s are the bread and butter of clan wars.

SEA CW:

No Tank Locking.

gg lah.

DPS CW Workhorses:

E-100

T57

AMX 50B

Bats

62A/140

Leo 1

Foch 155

E3

Conq GC

T92

'Sometimes used'

E4

E5

IS series

Maus

215 series

GWE 100

Bat 155 55/58

M53/55

'Not used'

Everything else

We use Conq GC's over the 92 in certain situations because of the damaged and arc.

Yenny is the only one that gets to use a 183 and that's if the FC if feeling good/not a serious fight.

My M60 HE request has sadly been repeatedly denied.

E5s are nice if your members can't be relied on to not spray shells wildly from T57s, but the 57 front loads so much damage (and then does it again 22 seconds later), they are hard not to bring.

why isnt anybody mentioning the wte100

We tried one.........

It got owned in 3 seconds when it got focused.

Maybe in city maps only, never bringing that thing again on Steppes or El Halluf despite it being a fantastic sniper.

HT:

T57

E100

IS7 (Cannon Fodder/Rush Strat)

MT:

Batchat

T62A

Leo

E50M ( I find this to be vastly superior to T110E5 on most maps)

TD:

T110E3

Obj 268

Foch155

Obj 263(TD Rush Strat)

WT100(This is more of a defensive weapon, able to hold a weak flank against enemies of superior number)

SPG:

53/55(Best SPG in Game)

Conqueror GC(The Anti-Camp)

HT:

T57

E100

IS7 (Cannon Fodder/Rush Strat)

MT:

Batchat

T62A

Leo

E50M ( I find this to be vastly superior to T110E5 on most maps)

TD:

T110E3

Obj 268

Foch155

Obj 263(TD Rush Strat)

WT100(This is more of a defensive weapon, able to hold a weak flank against enemies of superior number)

SPG:

53/55(Best SPG in Game)

Conqueror GC(The Anti-Camp)

I have some questions about the tanks that you picked, but keep in mind that my questions don't come with any experience to back them so please feel free to talk to me like I am five.

No Obj 140? Just T62A? Or is it implied that they're nearly the same thing? I'm really curious because I am about to buy the 140 when I can scrape the credits together.

In what ways is the E50M superior to the T110E5? Do these advantages make it a good pub tank as well?

I have some questions about the tanks that you picked, but keep in mind that my questions don't come with any experience to back them so please feel free to talk to me like I am five.

No Obj 140? Just T62A? Or is it implied that they're nearly the same thing? I'm really curious because I am about to buy the 140 when I can scrape the credits together.

In what ways is the E50M superior to the T110E5? Do these advantages make it a good pub tank as well?

for what my opinion is worth-

Honestly you can use the 140 exactly the same way you'd use the 62A, the differences (turret armor, dispersion, etc) are really marginal, and don't affect the tank's role 90% of the time

50M is much, much faster than the E5, has higher DPM and laserlike accuracy, and that almost autobounce upper plate, the higher profile doesn't really matter most of the time; the E5 is meh because it's slow/has horrifically weak side armor (arty will have a field day on you)/does nothing that a T57 can't do better

for what my opinion is worth-

Honestly you can use the 140 exactly the same way you'd use the 62A, the differences (turret armor, dispersion, etc) are really marginal, and don't affect the tank's role 90% of the time

50M is much, much faster than the E5, has higher DPM and laserlike accuracy, and that almost autobounce upper plate, the higher profile doesn't really matter most of the time; the E5 is meh because it's slow/has horrifically weak side armor (arty will have a field day on you)/does nothing that a T57 can't do better

Power creep bro.

The 50M's DPM advantage is 2440 to 2400, and has 2 degrees less of gun depression, which is fairly significant when you consider the height of the 50M.

The E5's side armor is garbage though

Power creep bro.

The 50M's DPM advantage is 2440 to 2400, and has 2 degrees less of gun depression, which is fairly significant when you consider the height of the 50M.

The E5's side armor is garbage though

E50M also has 8 degrees now if you angle your hull.

Oh, and i forgot to mention 140 because... i forgot, but really, 62A and 140 is interchangeable.

What are the benefits/disadvantages between the T-62A and the Object 140?

Also, are there any differences in gameplay between the two?

Object 140 is tiny bit smaller, which gives it a tiny bit better camo (doesn't really matter in my opinion, you're hidden behind a bush in both and you will get spotted if you shoot in both generally). It has better gun depression, which is the main thing going for it in my opinion, it can go to some places more effectively than the T62A.

However, the turret is garbage. Where the T62a turret is pretty reliable, anyone can pen the top of the turret due to overmatch or silly big cupolas (Murica style). Also, even the turret front can be penetrated by well-aimed shots. Of course, 268 with gold can pen the turret of the T62a too, but generally it does what you expect it to do: soak quite a bit of damage when it's needed. So where the facehug technique will not work for the 140, it does work for the T62a.

I like T62a better, but I'm a minority it seems (they are both good and fun to play though, in battle the difference in playstyle and performance is quite small). I also like the IS-7 a lot more than the T110E5.