Sign in to follow this  
rocketbrainsurgeon

Great players doing great things

Oh, so that's why he was trying to team kill us

I know of no such things.. but if he did, I show me proof and I will reprimand my clan members. I'm sorry, but while working a 16 hour overnight shot, 10 hours from home...might allow me to be online and logged on, doesn't always afford me to be at the keys in game.

If my players are committing such offenses, please let me know, and be prepared to show evidence. With said evidence, not only can WGNA do a proper investigation, but so can I.

MrPsychic just got a three day vacation, AlexVandross is pushing me punching his ticket and JACK (Thanks 4AM wake-up) is very close to having too much fun to be allowed to go unpunished had too much fun to go unpunished, 24 hour respite for him.

Try not to have a repeat of this nonsense again. Thanks.

MrPsychic just got a three day vacation, AlexVandross is pushing me punching his ticket and JACK (Thanks 4AM wake-up) is very close to having too much fun to be allowed to go unpunished had too much fun to go unpunished, 24 hour respite for him.

Try not to have a repeat of this nonsense again. Thanks.

Psychic,

For being in =LIGS=, we try not to directly insult anyone. We may or may not have done so in the past, but we're trying to turn a new leaf.

Keep your trolling without heavy insults please, when you're back from your vacation. I don't mind if you troll (but it can have consequences) anyone here, but don't go to the level of directly insulting them.

I just want to point out that the "Great players" thread isn't really there to post screenshots of yourself.

Epic Contribution is not a self-portrait. It requires my team, which was needed for it. Also, clearly Arrow did the lifting on the other screenie.

One of our new players, cptk3rk, getting a kill on one of the best players in the game. Well fought, Potato. We were working on stringing out enemies that are working together, and what better test than to have to face the best?

I would also give a big shout out to Rosebud  (edit, forgot mars) and mars2012, who was a major factor in the fight.

shot_212_zpsff83f585.jpg

shot_214_zpsbc05b4e4.jpg

One of our new players, cptk3rk, getting a kill on one of the best players in the game. Well fought, Potato. We were working on stringing out enemies that are working together, and what better test than to have to face the best?

I would also give a big shout out to Rosebud  (edit) and mars2012, who was a major factor in the fight.

shot_212_zpsff83f585.jpg

shot_214_zpsbc05b4e4.jpg

Why do you have to continue to troll and start more crap right after the mods came into this thread?

How was this trolling? I said good fight to you... and stated we were working on tactics against players working well. I said nothing but good things about you.

I mean I would think that the best players in the game would be complimented by being told they are?

Congratulations Kird on the clean kill

And, yes, he did school me.

No no, really. Push Solono some more. He is the most balanced individual you will encounter here. Im sure he was just joking when he posted about keeping the nonsense out of here. 

Please try and keep this from turning into a shit flinging contest, thank you

I just want to point out that the "Great players" thread isn't really there to post screenshots of yourself.

Thank you.

This is a place for wow that guy did something really good. Not for oh let's brag about how good I am.

Please don't let Bandet have ruined a perfectly good thread. He doesn't deserve to be smug.

Who are BoA anyway?

A bunch of clowns who really can't fly worth a damn, and who rage out whenever you kill them. Especially Prus0, he's entertaining as hell.