Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

2 hours ago, Ezz said:

Their justification appears to be that low alpha makes them hard.

The new frog thing also appears better than most tree equivalents. It does have weak sides i guess...

Also looking at the numbers not sure the wz111 really needed much of a buff. It was already doing pretty well.

frog tank is pretty decent. Its not OP per se, its just idiot proof. Its a better super pershing. 

WG's justification is really just them finding an excuse honestly. The balance department is probably just milking the game to get ready for WoT 2.0.

WZ-111 is only getting the buff because the 112 gained a major buff that made it idiotproof. Point front at enemy and in. 

Common trend of late has been idiotproof, point front at enemy = profit tanks...

Aaand that is how you get to page 1000!

Those who frequent this thread:
5ro68VQ.gif

Also, rip everyone else
8pljzvI.gif

also the obligatory

owty8AR.jpg?1 

29 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

frog tank is pretty decent. Its not OP per se, its just idiot proof. Its a better super pershing. 

WG's justification is really just them finding an excuse honestly. The balance department is probably just milking the game to get ready for WoT 2.0.

WZ-111 is only getting the buff because the 112 gained a major buff that made it idiotproof. Point front at enemy and in. 

Common trend of late has been idiotproof, point front at enemy = profit tanks...

I think i may retire to just playing arty. Pretty much all i played yesterday. Still went at about 59%. And wn8 wasn't as bad as it normally is when i play RNG. Also it appears some 48%er managed 5 carries in his 34-1 in a row, so i don't win a crom b. To be fair, his name is goldenwang so i guess he deserved something.

The other aspect appears even more cynical, is the buffs don't look to improve the value proposition of all prems, only the ones they feel may sell. The P88 and lowe fair enough i guess. But kanonpoo, jt88, t34?

5 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

sigh, E5 ace tanker keeps eluding me. 

that's what you get for hitting 1000 pages and not posting gifs. Still, was better than Hope taking it.

On 11/14/2016 at 6:30 PM, HiLLY said:

@DeerHunter666 What you doing accepting Hopeful into FURY again?

At a guess he will elevate DoPeFuLLL to CO, then place a bunch of chip stacks (or whatever the current equivalent is) out that they can't possibly field teams for that will offset battles for a sub-clan that they do show up for.

Deer then complains in CoAF and clan gets nuked and officer accounts left in clan get perma bans.

Its not like DETOX was ever going to be competitive/relevant.

I thought stock grinds in tanks could be painfull but they're nothing compared to ships.

I went from a tier 5 Kongo (JPN battleship) to the stock tier 6 Fuso. I free xp'd the upgraded engine but my top speed had still dropped from nearly 30 knots to 23.8 while the max range of my guns dropped from 22km to 13km. (That's tier 3 or 4 levels of suckiness).  Can you imagine the howls in the forums if tanks did that?

On top of that, the first game was full of tier 8s! Ouch ouch ouch. Couldn't keep up with my own team (let alone the enemy) and couldn't get in range of the enemy until it was clean up.