Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

They're both pretty good for their tier, although they make poor crew trainers since there's nothing else on the Pan-Asia tech tree at the moment.

2 hours ago, AdrianK said:

Think I might try the TD's from tier 5 or 6 depending on how much $$ & XP in involved.

Oh yeah, I've heard that before... somewhere.

btw test server is live tomorrow for Aus, good idea to try out the tanks in a training room to see how this modes stuff works

1 hour ago, JOC469 said:

I think I'll just grind out both new lines. Gotta save that free XP

Im pretty sure you spending free XP is a sign of the apocalypse.

And yea, for I saw a 'strayan on a pale tank, and the name of him that sat upon was Xx_SaltyDongloard_JOC_xX

- Book of SerB

What sort of genius organises a weekend special based around crew XP and doesn't discount either retraiing or skill resets?

1 hour ago, Siggy said:

What sort of genius organises a weekend special based around crew XP and doesn't discount either retraiing or skill resets?

It's WG. For boats, they recently had ranked battles for which you could play with either tier 6 or 8 boats.

So they decided to sell tier 5 followed by tier 7s during the event...

Currently we've got the Guadalcanal missions which give bonuses to US and Japanese ships.  So pan-Asia ships (eg China) are on sale.

4 hours ago, Hellvn said:

It's WG. For boats, they recently had ranked battles for which you could play with either tier 6 or 8 boats.

So they decided to sell tier 5 followed by tier 7s during the event...

Currently we've got the Guadalcanal missions which give bonuses to US and Japanese ships.  So pan-Asia ships (eg China) are on sale.

then straight after its the US and Japanese ships on sale because they shifted one of the timelines across and forgot about the other. 

Just now, MagicalFlyingFox said:

the AMX M4 49 looks like it is tougher than the Super Duper pershing. Judging by performance in pubs. 

Frontally it's pretty much immune to guns under 250mm pen unless you hit the cupola.

3 hours ago, AgingMasterGyppo said:

Why you should get the AMX mle. 49 :frenchy:

Why you should buy the T26E5 :P 5.9 second reload with BiA, Vents and Rammer (The first game was terrible so I added a lot of gold and spammed it [like a japanese player would])

View Postgefroce, on 20 November 2016 - 10:23 AM, said:

I had this problem but I fixed it,when u start your game after some mod installation or something and u join a battle.u realise u see notting,only your aiming circle and that's all no map no leaderboard.even if u pressed escape your mouse will freese there and not move,untill war gaming decides to fix this well don't worry I just did :).Its not a scam I'm serious I did all u do is at the bottom of the  post.im just trying to be helpful ;) and if anyone says press V press z or what,its not the solution.Even the z key dosent show anything and yea..... it kinda sucks when u get that in the game  and u don't even know where the enemys are on the map and u cant see what tanks they have.And sorry I already fixed it and forgot to take pic ;-;

SOLUTION HERE↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\worldoftanks

(once u are at that file delete everything unless u still once some of the stuff. I deleted everything except XVM cuz I want it)

then simply just start your game(it should stop that glitch or bug u want to call it and it will ask u to do tutorial but just press no Lol)

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

I would like to thank a US sever player for this answer and I wanted to move this to asia forums for others to use :D

sorry I forgot your name I cant find it but if its u that suggested this thanks :P now it will spread to more people who need it

:kjugh:

Gold star for effort though....

Guys any suggestions, or ideas, in regards to logistics and accomodation? 

As little as it excites me I am going back to work as of next week, I will be spending the next 3 weeks as of the 28th up in Sydney to get my head around a few things. 

My issue is obviously computer and stable net. as of next month we will go full steam ahead with WGL training.

I dont have a gaming laptop and I wont waste money on it since I will barely use it except for when im away.

I could bring just my tower with me but then I still need a monitor so not sure what the most viable solution is. dont really feel like just buying a new one for the 3 weeks im there

Or just go down to the internet cafe the 3-4 days a week we do training?

In regards to accommodation I could obviously stay at a hotel the whole time but I doubt I will get a stable connection,

My mate lives on coggee beach and has a spare room but not sure I can be fucked living with him for 3 weeks.

Airbnb is something I have kind of started looking at

6 minutes ago, Saffee said:

Guys any suggestions, or ideas, in regards to logistics and accomodation? 

As little as it excites me I am going back to work as of next week, I will be spending the next 3 weeks as of the 28th up in Sydney to get my head around a few things. 

My issue is obviously computer and stable net. as of next month we will go full steam ahead with WGL training.

I dont have a gaming laptop and I wont waste money on it since I will barely use it except for when im away.

I could bring just my tower with me but then I still need a monitor so not sure what the most viable solution is. dont really feel like just buying a new one for the 3 weeks im there

Or just go down to the internet cafe the 3-4 days a week we do training?

In regards to accommodation I could obviously stay at a hotel the whole time but I doubt I will get a stable connection,

My mate lives on coggee beach and has a spare room but not sure I can be fucked living with him for 3 weeks.

Airbnb is something I have kind of started looking at

Internet cafe. It's cheap, it's stable, it's reasonably comfortable. The only problem is commuting.

Just now, Flying_Elite said:

Bring your bike up with you, just beware of Sydney drivers and streets

I was considering taking the bike up instead of flying just for fun.

but this time around I left my big softbag I use for my euro roadtrips back in sweden since I never use them here, it feels like a waste of money setting getting new ones  since I dont really go on joy rides around Victoria/Aus due to speed limits and shitty drivers. and wont be able to get a hard box in time. 

But that does not help the computer issue. 

5 minutes ago, EthanDuong said:

Internet cafe. It's cheap, it's stable, it's reasonably comfortable. The only problem is commuting.

Yeah but what time do they close and so on.

and when does PT stop running in sydney? or do they go all night? 

17 minutes ago, Flying_Elite said:

Most of the PT  goes until around midnight in the CBD I believe

hmm yeah probably not going to work since our training usually starts 8 server time so 11 o clock and goes until 1am or so

Jap/Kor/China clams cant really start much earlier :E 

might have a look on gumtree for cheap monitor I can use or something 

The place you are staying won't have an LCD TV you can plug the computer into?

20 minutes ago, Saffee said:

hmm yeah probably not going to work since our training usually starts 8 server time so 11 o clock and goes until 1am or so

Jap/Kor/China clams cant really start much earlier :E 

might have a look on gumtree for cheap monitor I can use or something 

Buy my old one? Don't know if it has HDMI but you can still get DVI stuff?