Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

4 hours ago, Ezz said:

Does anyone know the details of the xmas period event for tonks?

Like the march of nations discounts?

http://worldoftanks.asia/en/news/pc-browser/49/special-march-of-nations-ussr/

[Special] March of Nations: USSR

Event Start: 15 December, 2016 (Thursday) @ 14:00 UTC+8 (06:00 UTC)

Event End: 20 December, 2016 (Tuesday) @ 14:00 UTC+8 (06:00 UTC)

March of Nations: USSR (Discounts)

30% off for the following:

• discountregulartank.png All Tier II - V regular Soviet vehicles

15% off for the following:

• discountregulartank.png All Tier VI - VII regular Soviet vehicles

March of Nations: Tier VIII - X discount

Note: This discount is available from 15th December 2016 to 24th January 2017.

10% off for the following:

• discountregulartank.png All Tier VIII - X regular vehicles except Swedish vehicles
12 minutes ago, Hellvn said:

FUKWG would probably be better.

There's a bloke whose name is FakTheSimians.

Guessing FuckTheMonkeys was taken.

9 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Why is the T-44-100 more expensive than the already expensive IS-3A?

11 hours ago, AdrianK said:

#MagicalFlyingGetFuckedWG

On 12/14/2016 at 3:01 PM, Ezz said:

Thanks.

Are there any good specials coming up?

Wait for 9.17 to go live. And when you ask when that is, soon, really soon. Anyway, Xmas specials normally start the Xmas week, and last till 1-2 weeks after new years, so it's a bit too soon to see the announcements.

Conjecture bit: Expect marathon stuff related to the swedes (hence why it's excluded from the March of Nations discount). I know I'm saving up credits for some of my planned grinds.

1 hour ago, neokai said:

Wait for 9.17 to go live. And when you ask when that is, soon, really soon.

The bit i don't get is why WG don't give a date. I couldn't give a rats' when it is, but it just makes SEA look a shambles when we're the only server who can't seem to communicate what's going to happen. It suggests either WG SEA don't know what's going on because they are useless at planning, or they don't know what's going on because someone else is useless at planning.

1 hour ago, neokai said:

Conjecture bit: Expect marathon stuff related to the swedes (hence why it's excluded from the March of Nations discount). I know I'm saving up credits for some of my planned grinds.

There was suggestion of things coming - something about female crews etc. - but again seems odd that things can't be communicated in advance, especially for long running things like marathons. Reactive communication seems so ingrained in how WG SEA do things that no one seems to care any more.

Ah well, with the cable issues about i'm somewhat happy nothing shiney has been announced. A marathon with broken cable would be about as shit a prospect as i could imagine these days.

1 hour ago, Ezz said:

The bit i don't get is why WG don't give a date. I couldn't give a rats' when it is, but it just makes SEA look a shambles when we're the only server who can't seem to communicate what's going to happen. It suggests either WG SEA don't know what's going on because they are useless at planning, or they don't know what's going on because someone else is useless at planning.

There was suggestion of things coming - something about female crews etc. - but again seems odd that things can't be communicated in advance, especially for long running things like marathons. Reactive communication seems so ingrained in how WG SEA do things that no one seems to care any more.

Ah well, with the cable issues about i'm somewhat happy nothing shiney has been announced. A marathon with broken cable would be about as shit a prospect as i could imagine these days.

Still waiting on ContentWGs reponse to my wardec. Maybe 2018

2 hours ago, Politx_Killer said:

Still waiting on ContentWGs reponse to my wardec. Maybe 2018

Its WGNews now. It renamed to worm its way out of it. 

4 hours ago, Ezz said:

isn't 9.17 already said to be 16 dec or something?

8 hours ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

isn't 9.17 already said to be 16 dec or something?

yea that's what the launcher said last night and this morning.

14 hours ago, neokai said:

Wait for 9.17 to go live. And when you ask when that is, soon, really soon. Anyway, Xmas specials normally start the Xmas week, and last till 1-2 weeks after new years, so it's a bit too soon to see the announcements.

I had been saving for the swedes as well, but they seem a bit of a risk given the overmatch no-changes. Spent it on the WZ111- 1-4 instead.

1 minute ago, AdrianK said:

I had been saving for the swedes as well, but they seem a bit of a risk given the overmatch no-changes. Spent it on the WZ111- 1-4 instead.

The TD line look very camo snipey snipey which i suspect might get a bit dull in the upper tiers. I haven't kept tabs, but hopefully the heavies aren't too slow and clunky.

If the overmatch changes get put back in at some point the high tiers can do some assaulting too. IIRC the only good front penetration spot on the tier 10 is a small section on the front weld under the gun.