Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

I think you will find it is spelt Beerrors.

Wow.  Wehraboos rejoice: https://ritastatusreport.live/2017/01/26/9-17-1-patchnotes-tank-changes/#more-29537

Krupp-Steyr Waffenträger
– Engine power changed from 140 hp up to 220 hp

That one could be interesting.

On ‎25‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 4:30 PM, Manic_Wombat said:

The game has about the same amount of RNG as tanks. Sure there is more RNG per shell but when you throw 8 to 12 at a time it evens out.

What I have found is that there is more skill and subtlety required than appears at first glance I.e. tiers 1 to 3. Aiming is a skill, positioning is a skill, angling your ship is a skill, knowing when to push and when to withdraw is a skill yada yada yada.  And most pubbies are terribad. And captain skills matter too.

Also, the different nations have quite different play styles too.

Tldr; there's a lot more than first meets the eye.

Manic.... a question on Captain skills, I am now confused after several versions and conflicting advice on the forums.

I have recently purchased 4 cruisers Aoba, Cleveland, Nurnberg and Emerald what do you recommend for the 4 levels of Captain skills?

Hints on destroyers when I hit tier 6 and Battleships would also be appreciated.

@Duncs for your information if you are looking for a clan

Eastern front - PYRO(for dank cw and other sh/tourny shennegians), TIM(Pretty decent but not the best), 1AR (vilified due to JordyBro)

There really are no other options there tbh

If for some reason Western front - CROWN(daily sh memes + cw, some tourny as well), RAISE(more relaxed cw daily and sh, no. 1 on server for campaign), and CRAZY(the one true international clan but its nowhere near CROWN/RAISE standard in cw) Rest are all fully Japanese or nationality based clans(EL_CN for chinese etc) iirc.

This is based on the information in your post where you stated you were looking for some kind of cw clans, i know you are aus but idk which timezone you are in and what is your schedule like. Probably can give you a better idea

KAC are active in the stronks waiting lobby, but having enough of us in to commit to the battle is something else.

113, vents or optics? (with verts and rammer).

18 hours ago, Alaska22 said:

Manic.... a question on Captain skills, I am now confused after several versions and conflicting advice on the forums.

I have recently purchased 4 cruisers Aoba, Cleveland, Nurnberg and Emerald what do you recommend for the 4 levels of Captain skills?

Hints on destroyers when I hit tier 6 and Battleships would also be appreciated.

You're asking real scrub and I highly recommend you look at Flamu's and iChasegaming's guides on YT, but as a basic guide I would pick:

Priority target for one point,

Adrenaline rush for two points

Demo expert or Superintendent or Vigilance are all good choices for three points (except DE on British cruisers).

Concealment for four points.

Low tiers feel even dirtier at the moment will full gold loadout, food, and 9-20 skill crews.

2 hours ago, AdrianK said:

KAC are active in the stronks waiting lobby, but having enough of us in to commit to the battle is something else.

113, vents or optics? (with verts and rammer).

optics if your comfortable being mobile carry heavy medium lol pen heat 

vents if your more into just heavy tanking it, and your crew it ok

10 hours ago, EthanDuong said:

It's really fine either way, but for the 113 I'm more inclined toward brawling and out-DPMing the opponent than long range play, so vent.

Optics can help, as the 113 excels in the anti medium role.

3 hours ago, Saffee said:

Rubbing your vents into my face doesn't affect my optics.

Cheers. I might switch out the optics for vents and see how that compares for a while.  can always change back.

14 hours ago, Politx_Killer said:

Optics can help, as the 113 excels in the anti medium role.

You'd need to get quite close for your gun to be reliable anyway, unlike the 50B for example

Made the following YouTube vid of a game I did in the M53/M55. It's not serious (well from half way through it goes silly). Highlights how ridiculous arty can be.

It contains Hollywood style cinematic's, rally driving, early 2000's techno (oh those years I spent in London.....) and even a nuclear missile launch. 

Made it for the lols, making YouTube content is sometimes more enjoyable than playing during 5X weekends.

https://youtu.be/G2KJ85n_wb4

Herman stop fucking signing my account up for tourneys if you aren't going to be on yourself

2 hours ago, JOC469 said:

Herman stop fucking signing my account up for tourneys if you aren't going to be on yourself

I was in the toilet with stomachache -_-

And then only sturm and me went for round 2..

2-3 games were tech draws too so we could have easily gotten 5th or 6th, 

On 28/01/2017 at 4:28 PM, Hellvn said:

Farking @Siggy I'm on five kills and you kill steal the last tank.

Twice...

At no point did I hear 'top gun'.  Pussy.  Use your voice.

4 minutes ago, Siggy said:

At no point did I hear 'top gun'.  Pussy.  Use your voice.

Because calling a kamikaze for 3 minutes straight always works. Where is ghost these days by the way?