Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

For those that aren't aware, the 360 day prem time pack is currently 50% off on WoWS, all you need to do is wait a couple of hours and it'll transfer to tanks.

N0wlWrw.jpg

N0wlWrw.png

On 3/24/2017 at 3:56 PM, Cronk said:

Not sure what the milk sandwhich meme is all about, but living in cyclone country we are usually well prepared. Yasi took out our power for a week but we had enough fuel and a Yamaha genny that we had TV and internet and all that stuff the whole time. Don't think I needed to go out for anything until 4 or 5 days after, the only things I really missed and wished for was a hot shower and air conditioning. Cash is something ppl tend to forget as most shops open the day after unless they are severely damaged but are often cash only due to lack of EFTPOS and ATMs. Hope the NBN can hold up vs a cyclone, that hasn't been tested as far as I know.

The "milk sandwiches" is because the first 2 things that sell out at supermarkets in a cyclone are milk and bread. It's always those 2, hence the "milk sandwiches". Having lived at Yeppoon/Emu Park/Rocky/Mackay pretty much my entire life, it's the single most common thing that you see when you venture down to the shops after.

Cash is another issue, good point - I'll pass that on to a German friend I have at Proserpine atm (who has never been through a cyclone). 

Not a lot to do here except sit and wait to see where it crosses and hope my roof stays on.

Otto, turns out it is some funky xvm incompatibility which will probably be there until the micro patch. I can either get limited interface functionality or not have sixth sense sound.

On 25/03/2017 at 2:01 PM, ShadowMK said:

Siggy Pro Tip #23

When buying the new Swedish STRV S1 it is important to know that the 'X' key allows you to move in and out of siege model.

I just wanted to make sure I had it right before it was required.  As a former boy scout I like to be 'be prepared'.

21 hours ago, IVORK said:

For those that aren't aware, the 360 day prem time pack is currently 50% off on WoWS, all you need to do is wait a couple of hours and it'll transfer to tanks.

N0wlWrw.jpg

N0wlWrw.png

I ended up buying it.

Not sure why since I get gold from WG and should probably spend that on prem tanks since not many more tanks for me to get

but I just saw the discount and got influenced by greed I guess 

21 minutes ago, Siggy said:

whos this?

No idea but I'd love to know the facts...  like which mod he had a barney with.

3 hours ago, Siggy said:

No idea but I'd love to know the facts...  like which mod he had a barney with.

No one knows really as he was being vague in his post

My guess his mate had a drunken spaz out over a chat ban, got into a shit slinging match with a mod, told them to fk themselves, fk the game and that they may as well sell their fking account. You know, standard pubbie splerg.

dont know if anybody else noticed, but it seems that the purple koreans aren't actually that good. im  a scrub at best and ive been able to roll them on a few occasions, and worst if they on my side, they dont seem to last very long.

i have lot more respect for original sea purple's and blue's especially after the great fair play policy clean-out ..

10 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Time to have that break in tanks. Fuck me korean server transferees are absolute fucking retards.

And there it (first time) is!  I'm surprised it took this long for someone to spurg about the Koreans.

11 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Time to have that break in tanks. Fuck me korean server transferees are absolute fucking retards.

VN2.0 KR2.0 uninstalled.

NA Reinstalled.

TYfZxot.gif

So if I'm not around it's probably not because I got taken out by Debbie, probably gonna roll on NA for a bit until things settle down here.

33 minutes ago, Manic_Wombat said:

And there it (first time) is!  I'm surprised it took this long for someone to spurg about the Koreans.

Well in my last game i had 1 go under the bridge in mountain pass from south spawn and die in the first minute doing 640 damage. A JPE follow him afterwards and do 900 damage with 2 kills while he was down there and then another 900 after he was the last tank alive and in their base.... Both Korean of course.

And at least one of the 2 arty that drowned themselves after doing 0 damage were korean. As well as at least 1 of the other 3 tier 10s that did less than my 132 (E100 did 2.1k on the bridge. Grille did 800 then died. No idea where because he was in a stupid spot. Batchat did 540 before dying...

Of course there were plenty of other examples in the 3 other games prior which contributed extremely to the loss but that was enough for me. 

38 minutes ago, Manic_Wombat said:

You haven't been in TS...

(Dis)Honorable mention to -AKA- retard autoloaders who won the hill in sacred valley? (whatever that snowy map was called) and then refused to go back to base while it was in the middle of being overrun with 4 tanks holding them off until those 4 tanks died. And also blocking me from continuing onwards to kill a 220hp tank and getting me shot twice, then failing to clip out anything... 

Winning is hard.