Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

I was called a noob, and was pretty much the only person to keep us in the game in the first place. 

The last 2 tanks were a 1 shot kill. 

Shit like this is what pisses me off about this game.

You try your best to win, yet some fucktard calls you a noob, and the rest of the fuckers can't even move from cap because drool has stuck their keyboard together making WASD useless even if they knew what it was.

1 hour ago, Hellvn said:

Shit like this is what pisses me off about this game.

You try your best to win, yet some fucktard calls you a noob, and the rest of the fuckers can't even move from cap because drool has stuck their keyboard together making WASD useless even if they knew what it was.

I'm impressed that they were able to call you a noob, most of them just spam boxes in chat... 

I swear to god, after the KR server merger, the meta's been getting even campier and self-focused than before. Before, you could lead a push and get away with it, now you just disintergrate while your allies watch. Switching between the aggressive NA meta and the seatard meta is quite an adjustment these days. 

Every time someone posts a screenshot of their horrible team, i need to check that i wasn't one of the useless slugs on the game.

9 minutes ago, myilplix said:

Every time someone posts a screenshot of their horrible team, i need to check that i wasn't one of the useless slugs on the game.

Were you in this stellar lineup?

sVF4Z8I.png

7 minutes ago, Otto-matic Reiffel said:

Were you in this stellar lineup?

sVF4Z8I.png

Thankfully not.

2 hours ago, myilplix said:

You aren't that useless, your stats indicate you're improving. So keep working at it

Naming and shaming the useless fucks at Optus. On hold for 40 minutes, then have a two minute conversation with someone who tries to put me on a more expense plan. He then puts me on hold again and doesn't bother to come back to the call.

tldr; 90 minute phone call, on hold for 88 minutes.

3 hours ago, Flying_Elite said:

You aren't that useless, your stats indicate you're improving. So keep working at it

Thanks, i have been working to improve and also trying to be more consistent/avoiding those 0 damage, early-death derpgames. I recently managed to unlock/buy my first few tier 9 tanks so that's a new level of play i've been getting used to.

16 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

phone or internet?

either way their customer service is trash so i avoid it as much as possible by doing shit online for my phone.

Interwebz. All I'm trying to do is move house.

tried online, but I got an SMS saying that I need to call them, hence the 90 minute waste of time.

useless fucks - tempted to cancel all my plans with them and go with someone else.

1 hour ago, Hellvn said:

Interwebz. All I'm trying to do is move house.

tried online, but I got an SMS saying that I need to call them, hence the 90 minute waste of time.

useless fucks - tempted to cancel all my plans with them and go with someone else.

Cancel. Telstra and Optus are only worthwhile if you have no other choice.

If nothing else the threat to cancel might get them off their arses and actually do something.

What was your ping with optus?

I joined optus and my ping was 350ms, called them and they said I could not get on the sea.mee.wee3 cable despite being on the end of it. I was being routed through America.

They wouldn't reroute me so I got out of the contract. 

Anyway, got another router that I can use to broadcast messages to my neighbours for free.

Yea all the smaller ones don't do unlimited data on the NBN which sucks balls. Hell, Telstra doesn't either but fuck telstra anyway. They're scamming people with the NBN too saying they're 'locked into Telstra' and 'can't go elsewhere'. 

We were with TPG but they didn't offer a 50/12.5 back then so went with Optus for the same price. 

Not even achieving close to 50/12.5. Very peeved. Slowed down because copper congestion and inadequate CVC. 

Naming and shaming Name_violationXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Stupid fuck took a T32 into the swamp of karelia trying to scout....
x9r84I5.png

Then there's this useless cuck that shit talked the entire game about how the LT's weren't scouting right etc
fh6iuSy.png

EK1Qgf4.png

NZ based clan trash...

9 hours ago, Otto-matic Reiffel said:

Cancel. Telstra and Optus are only worthwhile if you have no other choice.

If nothing else the threat to cancel might get them off their arses and actually do something.

Did say that I was going to cancel unless they honored my current plan. They said that that was my choice before putting me on hold again.

I'll try once more today and if I have no luck I'll go with someone else, as well as cancel my mobiles.

@kersh I was getting around 130 via cable out of Melbourne.

56 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

Ha - I thought the same thing.  

It was a little poetic that the first kill was the enemy ELC. 

ALWAYS kill the little guy first, that opens up the vacancy for you to be THE little prick.