Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Not sure how to do 4k damage in the JPII.

• I was never particularly good at damage whoring, but I'm even worse at it now.
  • Arty is completely unavoidable, I used to be excellent at not getting clicked but that clearly doesn't work now, and especially not with the JPII's reverse speed.
  • The mm is fucking me over, either top tier and you have to somehow farm 4k off of tier 6s, or bottom tier and you have to farm 4k without just dying instantly.

6 hours ago, Storm said:

• I was never particularly good at damage whoring, but I'm even worse at it now.
  • Arty is completely unavoidable, I used to be excellent at not getting clicked but that clearly doesn't work now, and especially not with the JPII's reverse speed.
  • The mm is fucking me over, either top tier and you have to somehow farm 4k off of tier 6s, or bottom tier and you have to farm 4k without just dying instantly.

4k is far easier to do in a Borsig.  You ideally want a game with only two tiers (where you're top tier obviously), lots of heavies for the HP pool and they're easy to hit, and nice sight lines.

i did TD 15.2 on sand river where the enemy team just trundled all up (down?) the river.

7 hours ago, Storm said:

Get JT

3 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Why the fuck would you play with the 12.8?

15cm or get fucked. 

The real question is why the fuck would I bother going up through the previous 6 tiers of camo sniping TDs.

PYRO for 10s, TIM for autistic clan leader and hiding at T8 on the global map, 1AR for all your PYRO hating needs.

Those sadly are about the only choices these days for clams that actually do things. Oh and CRAZY, but I wouldn't go there....

7 minutes ago, Storm said:

So what clans are actually worth joining?

PYRO, CROWN, RAISE it never changes

First two require some form of cw/sh commitment but are pretty active, while RAISE requires pretty much only campaign (to get tonk, but its easy af to get one there because no.1) but less active.

Rest are totally not worth. Most of luck guys are in pyro, but camma/lion and some of the DPS/RPS guys are in crown, with a few in raise as well.

Honestly do not recommend joining any other early or late timezone clans because they are all well below your standards and would make you want to puke blood.

43 minutes ago, Storm said:

So what clans are actually worth joining?

PBKAC, we quite advanced in our planning on taking on the global map in all tiers. We also very actively planning a full on assault on the campaigns.

Heck there is even talk of fielding a team in the gold league.

i think poli has the project plan of dates when this will happen, last he mentioned it will be in the very near future, so start your tier 1 grinding NOW or miss out

4 hours ago, Nutkase said:

wBakKYF.png

Account created in Nov 2016, and he is a Executive Officer :MingLee:

RGZ is full of shitters, rerolls and padders who think they are actually good when they are trash xvm sniping baddies who don't know how to play. Whole lot should be teamkilled.

1 hour ago, Storm said:

M4UpZUZ.jpg

Was salty he got less damage in his tier 9 arty than my tier tier 7 LT.

gdD89MI.jpg

He had the derp.

who did you teamkill lmao

On 2017-5-14 at 9:20 PM, Storm said:

I don't have a borsig because camo sniping is boring.

Borsig

15cm gun

go with the meds and lights and giggle at the suprise on the enemys faces when they get blasted for 750hp.

2 hours ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

who did you teamkill lmao

I'll give you a hint, it's the red line sniper with the 0.6 accuracy gun.

1 hour ago, TheRandomDude said:

@Storm I love playing the jpanther 2 , might take me a few nights but I'm pretty sure I can pull off 4k dmg in that tonk. 

I thought the same before my two year hiatus, but I'm worse at damage whoring than I was, and the mantlet seems more unreliable than before the HDification.

59 minutes ago, Saffee said:

Borsig

15cm gun

go with the meds and lights and giggle at the suprise on the enemys faces when they get blasted for 750hp.

Sounds great, the problem of tiers 3-7 still exist however.

55 minutes ago, TheRandomDude said:

That purple quake player though :feelsgoodman::gachi::trump:

-1000wn8 and 10% for any korea server transfer. :doge:

The amount of 70% shitters from the korea server plus 2.5k and below xvm/clan tag sniping retards who gladly suicide just to kill anyone who is above green is stupid af.