Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

My Sunday was pretty good :kappa:

FB_IMG_1495991285252.jpg

Yeah.  Already seen you gloating on Facey :-)

Anyone know why the shiny new (my teal) stats on here aren't what's showing in game?

Responded on main forums too... but basically some sites have shifted to the new 'less time consuming' tables, while others haven't been the quickest to update them. One might surmise that some people don't like this new direction for wn8.

Log onto XVM and click 'update statistics'

1 hour ago, Siggy said:

69.57%  - Usually over 40% is a good Sunday.

(Average tier 4.35)

70.37% over the weekend, plus aced the shitty Archer.

(Average tier 5.30)

My 1 day and 7 day wn8 were identical. Go figure. Average tier of ~hellvn+siggy.

Yeah, i bought a bucket load of consumables so am under 13mil i think. Had to run a 44-100 to help boost that (hence the 8.98 for the week).

150k credits.  Put equipment on 5 tanks over the weekend.  Farewell 3mill credits.

Weekend average tier was a vaguely more credible 6.4(ish).

My attempt to progress towards the T-55a was a complete failure. Have no idea how I'm going to get the light tank 7K combined with the current meta and new MM.

Always some combination of too many light tanks on both teams, face hugging corridor maps, or teams not quite the right variety of potato. Closest I got was around 4.5 K :(

Likewise on the blocking.  The moment any tank bounces a round of you in any heavy the 2 button is hit and you stop bouncing anything.

Even worse was the people who switched to HE.  Don't they know I have mission to complete?  Fuckers.

My attempt to not lose my mind while playing 0.42 accuracy guns resulted in a couple improved results on the platoon missions for the lights. <30k XP to go, but honestly not sure what to do with that crew. Best chinese light tier for tier???

Need to start being careful now tho as improving the 55a versions may net me premium days so will have to time those for the weekend.

1 hour ago, Weebl1 said:

Log onto XVM and click 'update statistics'

Yeah, have done that multiple times, doesn't change, 

1 hour ago, Ezz said:

Responded on main forums too... but basically some sites have shifted to the new 'less time consuming' tables, while others haven't been the quickest to update them. One might surmise that some people don't like this new direction for wn8.

Cheers, but yeah, obviously I'm happier because it worked in my favor, but overall I agree it is a less accurate way of distinguishing a players skill. 

49 minutes ago, Ezz said:

My attempt to not lose my mind while playing 0.42 accuracy guns resulted in a couple improved results on the platoon missions for the lights. <30k XP to go, but honestly not sure what to do with that crew. Best chinese light tier for tier???

I'm not the best person to ask but I really enjoyed the 59-16 and the wz131.  I don;t have a decent crew for either so and just rolling with the wz132 which is noice.  

RE the 59-16 & 131 - i haven't looked at either of those since the change in LT MM (plus the fact that i sold the 131).

3 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

I'm not the best person to ask but I really enjoyed the 59-16 and the wz131.  I don;t have a decent crew for either so and just rolling with the wz132 which is noice.  

RE the 59-16 & 131 - i haven't looked at either of those since the change in LT MM (plus the fact that i sold the 131).

I gather the 59-16 lost it's auto loader - so effectively the only thing that made it interesting. Basically now is like a cuter version of the 64 with much less VR and no credit making. 131 not sure. 132 i still have with its perm camo, so probably going to stick them there. 132a has too many 'fk u rng' moments to stick with. It can be excellent, but fk me, i am so fking sick of getting into a really nice spot, having the sweet arse of some heavy at 200m to aim at with all the time in the world... and missing... then missing again.

1 hour ago, Ezz said:

Best chinese light tier for tier???

59 16, wz 131, 132 are the most viable

2 minutes ago, Ezz said:

I gather the 59-16 lost it's auto loader - so effectively the only thing that made it interesting. Basically now is like a cuter version of the 64 with much less VR and no credit making. 131 not sure. 132 i still have with its perm camo, so probably going to stick them there. 132a has too many 'fk u rng' moments to stick with. It can be excellent, but fk me, i am so fking sick of getting into a really nice spot, having the sweet arse of some heavy at 200m to aim at with all the time in the world... and missing... then missing again.

I like the wz131 the best, its still amazing even after the changes....

along with the t71 (which is a tiny bit better, but they have a different playstyle so its fine) the wz131 is my favourite tank atm

8 minutes ago, Ezz said:

I gather the 59-16 lost it's auto loader

....i am so fking sick of getting into a really nice spot, having the sweet arse of some heavy at 200m to aim at with all the time in the world... and missing... then missing again.

No auto-loader, seriously???

Oh yeah, I know that feeling. 

131 also is a tier 7 so could offer better MM than the 132. May need a break from the game anyway at that stage. Might take to playing darts while blind folded instead.

Just now, Ezz said:

131 also is a tier 7 so could offer better MM than the 132. May need a break from the game anyway at that stage. Might take to playing darts while blind folded instead.

tier 7 mm is great now.... you get top tier or mid tier a lot, not too much bottom tier, and the 131 has 230 heat pen...

the gun works whatever mm you get thrown in, i just miss the view range i used to put out in it, mine is down form 453 or something without food to 425, which is actually really noticable

1 minute ago, Ezz said:

Darts; if playing IRL with / near other people then I suggest you don't go dealing any team damage, the consequences might be a little more "interesting" than a 1 hour holiday.

1 minute ago, AdrianK said:

Darts; if playing IRL with / near other people then I suggest you don't go dealing any team damage, the consequences might be a little more "interesting" than a 1 hour holiday.

ehh depends on who you tk