Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

11 minutes ago, Nutkase said:

I thought I saw you in game yesterday and started yelling at you in chat.....then I noticed his name was actually MagicallyFlyingUnicorn.

Unless that is actually you ahaha

Nah that's a bought acc belonging to a ex-TIM member. Used to be one of the viet superunicum recents.

13 hours ago, HoPe said:

Of course there is skill involved otherwise all would be level 5 by now etc. Level 5 doesn't automatically set you up for top 10%.

And 3 SPG's an issue? hell I'm pretty sure I've seen 5 in CW so get over it.

Well if you can't see that the game play is better than normal pubs then I think you wear rose coloured glasses. I don't just play SPG's but like YOU I will play to my strengths. Or are SPG's only good when you play them? 

I am playing in the game hence can notice better game play... Sigh.

Yeah, i guess im just bad at this game and dont understand good game play. 

shrug, what can you do. 

I guess thats why you are ranked around 100, because thats your level of skill on this server? ;)

I dont just play SPGS?" I can see that, but 80% of your battles are in arty, which i would not call a strength, I would call it the easy way for any shitter to get to rank 5, if it was not for the top 12 Im pretty certain there would be bots in the level 5 as well, 

it

is

just

a

grind.

And yes, 3 arty every game is an issue for game play, not that it surprises me that you dont get that. 

54 minutes ago, Saffee said:

Yeah, i guess im just bad at this game and dont understand good game play. 

shrug, what can you do. 

I guess thats why you are ranked around 100, because thats your level of skill on this server? ;)

I dont just play SPGS?" I can see that, but 80% of your battles are in arty, which i would not call a strength, I would call it the easy way for any shitter to get to rank 5, if it was not for the top 12 Im pretty certain there would be bots in the level 5 as well, 

it

is

just

a

grind.

And yes, 3 arty every game is an issue for game play, not that it surprises me that you dont get that. 

So being smart enough to pick my right option is suddenly dumb? I believe you got to where you are due to medium tanking skills but had no idea about other roles. But you still had skill.

Your concept of skill is stupid. You didn't get to the recent final rounds of the finals so does that make you a skill less pubbie?

I get everything, but you need to jump off that high horse of yours.

8 minutes ago, HoPe said:

So being smart enough to pick my right option is suddenly dumb?

I thought he was relating the relative difficulty / ease of rank progression based on tank type.

11 minutes ago, HoPe said:

So being smart enough to pick my right option is suddenly dumb? I believe you got to where you are due to medium tanking skills but had no idea about other roles. But you still had skill.

Your concept of skill is stupid. You didn't get to the recent final rounds of the finals so does that make you a skill less pubbie?

I get everything, but you need to jump off that high horse of yours.

My medium tanking skills but no idea about other roles? heh yeah, im really bad at heavy/light tanks right :babyrage:

I am not blaming you for playing arty, I am just amused by your "its fun playing against better players" when in reality all you are doing is shitting on them from above. 

And again, All I am saying is, this mode is just another grind, skill is almost irrelevant. 

24 minutes ago, Ezz said:

I thought he was relating the relative difficulty / ease of rank progression based on tank type.

Unsure what he's carrying on about. But the word skill is certainly not reserved for the likes of TE, DPS etc. I've chosen SPG mainly as it is something I'm good at (NO saffee, I'm not saying I'm a legend at it, just good (good compared to the best is a long way down the skill set...I get that..)).

The lack of not so good players progressing sure as shit indicates to me though that SOME level of skill is required.

18 minutes ago, Saffee said:

My medium tanking skills but no idea about other roles? heh yeah, im really bad at heavy/light tanks right :babyrage:

I am not blaming you for playing arty, I am just amused by your "its fun playing against better players" when in reality all you are doing is shitting on them from above. 

And again, All I am saying is, this mode is just another grind, skill is almost irrelevant. 

Wasn't that long ago Saffee I watched you in training videos saying stuff like "I have no idea what I'm doing in heavies, where do I go? What ammo should I be using?" so my statement about your medium skills holds firm. Till maybe a year ago you did not make top teams on anything but your medium skills and maybe strats etc. But yes, you have improved.

20 minutes ago, Saffee said:

Really? Then all players should grind to Rank V then (depending on the tilt) just to step to permanent-rank status. That should earn more bonds than staying at Rank II aye?

To maximum bondage then...

1 minute ago, mttspiii said:

Really? Then all players should grind to Rank V then (depending on the tilt) just to step to permanent-rank status. That should earn more bonds than staying at Rank II aye?

To maximum bondage then...

Does anyone know if it's possible to see people's win rates in RB?

1 minute ago, Ezz said:

Does anyone know if it's possible to see people's win rates in RB?

I dont think you can see a summary from player profile, but not sure. 

you can obviously go to the vehicles tab and then and then use the drop down box and check ranked battles.

but that just gives you individual tank stats 

1 hour ago, AdrianK said:

I assume someones has hacked hopes forum account.

Why do you think that? It's the same sort of retarded bullshit he can't help but spew forth whenever he gets drunk enough to start posting here.

5 hours ago, Storm said:

Why do you think that? It's the same sort of retarded bullshit he can't help but spew forth whenever he gets drunk enough to start posting here.

For an obnoxious little twat living in your Mums cupboard you sure seem brave with words on the internet, shame your reading skills suck. And what do you bring to the game? Oh look, I can sidescrape... oh, that's it.

Go away.

3 hours ago, HoPe said:

For an obnoxious little twat living in your Mums cupboard you sure seem brave with words on the internet, shame your reading skills suck. And what do you bring to the game? Oh look, I can sidescrape... oh, that's it.

Go away.

Oh no, did I strike a nerve?

Yes I confess it's all true, I sidescraped my way to 62% or whatever it is my recent w/r is these days, in fact, my sidescraping skills are so good I managed to sidescrape out of my cupboard once or twice, fantastic right?!?!?!?!?

And thanks to my peerless sidescraping skills I am rather brave with words and deeds, so fite me irl, location can be whatever basement you crawled out of.

...But on a more serious note hopey, your posts are bad and your insults are even worse, go back to being a raging alcoholic or spamming battle or whatever it is you waste your time with these days because frankly, you are a fool for continuing to post here, you are not wanted and you have already been banned before for throwing one of your moronic tantrums.

Hope, your posts are sometimes happy and chirpy, then other time dark and insulting. 

You should see someone about that.

Not pulling the piss. This forum will only make things worse for you, though I do like how you bring drama here.

3 hours ago, kersh said:

Hope, your posts are sometimes happy and chirpy, then other time dark and insulting. 

You should see someone about that.

Not pulling the piss. This forum will only make things worse for you, though I do like how you bring drama here.

What you don't see is the constant retarded attacks I get from some of these twits I jump on. Here and in other forms. So forgive me for letting loose now and then. But yeah, often anger rises to the top late after a few sherbets :).

32 minutes ago, Nutkase said:

They try that against me all the time considering my small amount of battles. I then point out when the account was created :P

I then got called stupid when I pointed out that i had 25k battles and WR which was slightly better than the server average - because that is the definition of a failed reroll obviously.

pubbeh logic...