Jump to content
Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

You literally have no fucking clue about what happened pre season 1. 

Everything you said in this paragraph here is factually wrong.

 

I wasn't in FURY?

Maybe you are wrong. Is that possible?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, let me correct myself since you're being pedantic.

 

Everything you said, except the bit where you said you were in FURY, is factually incorrect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pre Campaign 1 the map was super competitive, there was a lot of gold on offer and a lot of people after it. Campaign burnout basically killed off CW for a time, with a lot of those who failed to get a reward tank (despite Campaign 1s surplus of them raging endlessly; vale magpies) and a lot of people who did finish top 30 having a fairly significant break. It was when I took my first real break because the diplo involved in organising that alliance was equivalent to a second job.

In fact looking back now I'd have to say that CW never recovered from the first campaign at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nutkase said:

I fucking swear 1AR have turned into a dogpile of the utter fucking shitlords.

 

Who the fuck sits in a full hp WT 100m from our cap and fucking allows a T34 and T32 to cap......How fucking brain dead do you have to be.

 

Didn't FeeT come from 1AR? 

 

As to CW. Used to be fun for me personally back when it first started on ASIA in MP then PBKAC. T6/8 was the death of it tbh. Spread out the player base and instead of training people for tier 10 CW it made T6 CW clans a thing.

VN merger was positive till the rampant cheating issues where swept under Tans rug and the flow on effect of making me want to commit mass genocides. On a totally unrelated note, need a couple of tonne of high grade plutonium. Asking for a friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Politx_Killer said:

On a totally unrelated note, need a couple of tonne of high grade plutonium. Asking for a friend.

Not sure the feds get fuel money out as far as gil so you're probably ok. Tho hold without charge sounds right for a politix kiler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No plutonium here. We didn't hop onto the Nuclear bandwagon so no plutonium for us. Only Uranium. Sorry.

43 minutes ago, HoPe said:

Showed you one fact, can't be assed showing you more. Pointless.

That's because those other facts don't exist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Politx_Killer said:

Didn't FeeT come from 1AR? 

 

As to CW. Used to be fun for me personally back when it first started on ASIA in MP then PBKAC. T6/8 was the death of it tbh. Spread out the player base and instead of training people for tier 10 CW it made T6 CW clans a thing.

VN merger was positive till the rampant cheating issues where swept under Tans rug and the flow on effect of making me want to commit mass genocides. On a totally unrelated note, need a couple of tonne of high grade plutonium. Asking for a friend.

If you include the South Koreans you might get a phone call from a certain fat dictator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Oh god, the Heatzer. My stats are with the stupid heat mechanics and pen. 

70something% WR ftw. I also felt soo dirty playing the M4, but i kept telling myself that I was grinding. Same with the Jumbo. 

Pfft - dragged my M4 to 80% well after the HEAT nerf when I had last played it as a red baddie shitloard.

 

If you are feeling down though just get a B2 platoon with all APCR going. It's cathartic for you and teaches new players a valuable lesson - P2W or GTFO.

10 hours ago, Nutkase said:

If you include the South Koreans you might get a phone call from a certain fat dictator.

Pretty sure he would nuke Vietnam for a Nintendo 64.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 B2s all the clubbing.  Only problem is when you run into a platoon of clubbers in gold spamming Luchs.  Trickier Solo as well.

Although I Aced the B1 solo in a loss yesterday on an alt.  1100 damage, top gun.  Shame not one other player on my team could show enough patience to win on Malinovka. There are some fucking horrid players bouncing around at all tiers with anywhere from 6000 to 128000 battles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucked if I know but they exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have to say, being on the end of that 30mm dumping a clip into my 64 was not fun. So not fun i am considering actually finishing the 251 off and then retiring the crew into one of the low tiers things so i can spread this not fun aspect as far and wide as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ezz said:

i have to say, being on the end of that 30mm dumping a clip into my 64 was not fun. So not fun i am considering actually finishing the 251 off and then retiring the crew into one of the low tiers things so i can spread this not fun aspect as far and wide as possible.

I honestly think its one of the most unfun things in this game.

For maximum masochism, i even put camo paint, inscriptions and emblems on my tier 4 unfun machine and fitted it out with all the equipments. Some even suggest running premium chocolate. I sure do. 

 

8 minutes ago, Siggy said:

Fucked if I know but they exist.

I run 2 clips. And haven't used ANY of them since the Luchs saw tier 8s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That being said, did i hear that tier 3s can't see tier 5s any more? As in the Pz1C will have gone even further into the doodles out fun spectrum...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DivHunter said:

Where do you even find current MM charts?

Tier 1: 1-2

Tier 2: 2-3

Tier 3: 3-4

Tier 4: 4-6

Tier 5: 5-7

Tier 6: 6-8

Tier 7: 7-9

Tier 8: 9-10

Tier 9: 9-10

Tier 10: 10-12

 

Shit, i forgot the platooned table. The only real standouts are:

Tier 6: 8

Tier 8: 10

Tier 10: 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Yes. Now the only thing you can't pen is a Matilda. 

..and an AMX 40 and an SU-76i

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Tier 1: 1-2

Tier 2: 2-3

Tier 3: 3-4

Tier 4: 4-6

Tier 5: 5-7

Tier 6: 6-8

Tier 7: 7-9

Tier 8: 9-10

Tier 9: 9-10

Tier 10: 10-12

I meant the full tank listing with limited / locked MM tanks etc. but this is nice too.

 

Maybe I will play a second game in the Ausf J

 

oh wait it's the D I only played 1 game in, the J I have played 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DivHunter said:

I meant the full tank listing with limited / locked MM tanks etc. but this is nice too.

 

Maybe I will play a second game in the Ausf J

Pref MM tanks are still pref. MM weight doesn't matter anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prefs:
Tier 2: Pz 1, T7 Car, Light VIC

Tier 3: None

Tier 4: B2, Val II - Tier 4 only.  B1, DW 2, Type 95 - Tier 4 and 5.

Tier 5: Hydrostat, STuG IV, T14, E4 Sherman, Matilda IV, KV220 (and t), Churchill III, SU-85i, Matilda BP, Excelsior.

Tier 6: TOG II

Tier 7: E25, WarCrime, AT 15A, T23E3

Tier 8: JT88, IS-6, KV-5, Mutant, Spersh, 112, WZ-111, 34-3, FCM 50t, Type 59

Have I missed anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...