Jump to content
Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Siggy said:

Prefs:

Tier 8: JT88, IS-6, KV-5, Mutant, Spersh, 112, WZ-111, 34-3, FCM 50t,

Have I missed anything?

59 and 34-3 (bad at eyesight)

 

Speaking of aces on losses... had an ace loss in the 34-3 - one on one vs an is3, both one shot, bounced heat off him twice... then engaged pro driving skills and crashed to my death. Felt good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

B1 is a pref +1 like the douchebagwagon

...and the 95.  Have updated it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Why.

Usually after a platoon of shitlord pedo-clubbers get schooled in their B2s a few times, they take out their Luchs to try and exact revenge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2017 at 1:06 PM, Nutkase said:

I fucking swear 1AR have turned into a dogpile of the utter fucking shitlords.

 

Who the fuck sits in a full hp WT 100m from our cap and fucking allows a T34 and T32 to cap......How fucking brain dead do you have to be.

 

:cri:

Edit : I guess I should be happy since that wasn't me kek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2017 at 4:44 PM, JOC469 said:

So much DETOX shittery on the forums

Better than your shiitery :)

 

Like WTF are you and Tan dating or some shit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HoPe said:

Better than your shiitery :)

Like WTF are you and Tan dating or some shit?

You seem to have trouble comprehending that it is possible to have positive relationships with other people. You also seem to have trouble comprehending anything beyond your next drink, so it is understandable to a point. A bit sad really. Here, have some pity.

980956_721539101207135_519401624_o-e1384

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JOC469 said:

You seem to have trouble comprehending that it is possible to have positive relationships with other people. You also seem to have trouble comprehending anything beyond your next drink, so it is understandable to a point. A bit sad really. Here, have some pity.

980956_721539101207135_519401624_o-e1384

You seem to have trouble comprehending that I have and run my own clan. We all get along fine so reality is I just dislike twats like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HoPe said:

You seem to have trouble comprehending that I have and run my own clan. We all get along fine so reality is I just dislike twats like you.

Given that you run the clan, thats not really surprising is it? Im assuming minimum entry requirements are that they dont dislike you, or tier 6 CW.

The problem here is that you persist in interacting with a bunch of people who dont like you, and/or disagree with your opinions. Unsurprisingly, we tend to not care for your presence, and you make it worse by defaulting to trolling and BS. And because the pattern has repeated for so long, no one has any more patience for it, and people just skip straight to the trolling rather than engage with you.

In short, kindly fuck off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, karl0ssus1 said:

Given that you run the clan, thats not really surprising is it? Im assuming minimum entry requirements are that they dont dislike you, or tier 6 CW.

The problem here is that you persist in interacting with a bunch of people who dont like you, and/or disagree with your opinions. Unsurprisingly, we tend to not care for your presence, and you make it worse by defaulting to trolling and BS. And because the pattern has repeated for so long, no one has any more patience for it, and people just skip straight to the trolling rather than engage with you.

In short, kindly fuck off.

Care factor zero. Next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So..............

The guy who was going to play my account, has decided he doesn't want to play WoT after all.

I guess i'll play periodically.

Still going to have some time out though; i need it.

 

Edit; By the way Hopey, how do you ever expect to get a different reaction from this forum? I just dont understand why you feel a need to post here. Of course you are free to; i just cant grasp why you would, when its always a negative reaction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i've not even bothered commenting,

But At least it provides me with some kind of basic form of entertainment seeing him trying to get his point across and defend everything that has been wrong iwth CW

feelsbannedman :feelsbad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Saffee said:

i've not even bothered commenting,

But At least it provides me with some kind of basic form of entertainment seeing him trying to get his point across and defend everything that has been wrong iwth CW

feelsbannedman :feelsbad:

Saffee have you been looking for new ways to flip your batchat with so many boosts being removed in the next patch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JOC469 said:

Saffee have you been looking for new ways to flip your batchat with so many boosts being removed in the next patch?

cliff has not been changed :kreygasm:

24 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

He's still going to be stalking this thread anyways. 

 

It must kill him when Joc mentions DETOX or Hopey in this thread though while he's banned. 

temp or perm? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Perma afaik

Nothing in member sanctions yet. Perhaps we should start putting together an obituary notice for them to use?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...