Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

15 hours ago, Nightlords said:

Can you guys get your shit together?

I enjoy watching Bearing especially when he takes on the Youtube SJWs, also enjoy EllieJayden, Sinatra_Says, That Girl and my fav Thunderf00t even though he cut back on a lot of his stuff now.

Everyone seems to like The Amazing Atheist  but I can't stand the guy, he sounds like he is permanently triggered.

15 hours ago, Nightlords said:

Can you guys get your shit together?

Mainstream news media is hardly a quality forum for taking an objective view on issues like this.  

My session on Sunday was bizarre, game #2: We were 0-6 down I'm less than 90 seconds (tier 5), game #3 we were down 0-6 after 2 minutes. Game #4,a platoon of 3 decide to start humping each other at cap, after 3 mins if this I gave them a dose of Luchs 3cm anti-cap spray. 

"Fuck these noobs, I know, I'll play tier X..." - x2 0 damage games later...

then, I play 9 games in the P2 and win 8 of them. Most memorable was the fact that for 2 of the games I was top tier, but one was an all T8 game; the match tiering I've be getting in the P2 is just ridiculous, looking at my records id be lucky if I was top tier more than 20% of the time.

break out the pineapples. #FrondsFirst

I was okay solo then platooned with Scrubba and firstly the Princess, then MARDs finest and it was horrible.  Struggled for 40% despite regularly being top 3 in tier 9 games playing tier 7s. 

Some of the throws we watched, dear god.

34 minutes ago, Siggy said:

Yeah.  I've been trying a daily double in it (had it for a while).  Hard to brawl an E5...

Might be easier if the proposed buffs come through.

2 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

In more pressing matters

897ac17bf1.png

well. I have to vote now.

Regardless, 

Please vote.

But that old gay with the severe face said I shouldn't. I do suspect his old ass face hurts all the time though, it certainly looks like it does which would make me cranky too.

Also my sugardaddy bought me a Lorraine and I'm bad at it.

5 minutes ago, DivHunter said:

But that old gay with the severe face said I shouldn't. I do suspect his old ass face hurts all the time though, it certainly looks like it does which would make me cranky too.

Also my sugardaddy bought me a Lorraine and I'm bad at it.

Buy me a lorraine and I'll forgive you.