Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11903860

Gold. In tanks related news, I just cannot seem to stop this slow slide back into shittery. For every decent session, theres an absolutely abhorrent one where I run at 30-40% and tilt like a maniac. Should probably get back to playing the tanks Im actually good at, rather than my gloriously cursed 263 and Blackdoge. Either that or get gud...

That reminds me. I think I'm entitled to be an NZ citizen... I did hold an NZ passport and can probably still obtain one...

Oh, turns out I am. 

lol, next it will transpire that so many Aussie politicians aren't Stralyan that when they refer themselves to the high court en-mass and you'll have to have a general election.

By the way, I'm in an uber right now, the driver is Asian, and his name is Rommel!

Baaaaarnaby Joyce being a 100% confirmed kiwi citizen has led to some great satire

This headline is my favourite though.

http://www.betootaadvocate.com/breaking-news/makes-sense-says-traumatised-tamworth-merino/

Also this

"...and it turned out that the immigrants were coming from inside the house. " -Traditional Ozzie campfire ghost story

Sounds like some nefarious kiwi plan to try and take over our country by stealth...

I'm on to you Kral!

I do enjoy some of the random messages you get when you log in...

"I feel that there is GOOD in YOU Easy, DON'T GO TO THE ZYNTH SIDE. The Force is with YOU!"

He's probably been catching too many horse macks.

I got some interesting messages from him too which I'll post once I get home.  He seems to like you though Ezz

He varies. He's a bit shitty at me because i don't post youtube content or stream. He thinks i should spend less time foruming and more time helping the community.

Whilst I understand this, I still find it hard to believe...

I kicked off my Panther II with a WR that was %29 after 31 games (was lower).  After 95 games i had dragged it to a lofty %45.26.  Now (121 battles) it's at a mind-blowing %52 

You know how people don't go on about win streaks?  How about this: 5-5, 2-6 (boo), but then 8-9! Followed by a much more modest 2-2, and 3-4 > hey presto, %52.

Green is WR, red is K/D, blue is damage difference (hit a low of -32K, but starting to trend up now, he says hopefully).  I'm gonna stick with it until the E50 is unlocked, but fuck it's character building.

grXrvR5.png

5 hours ago, Ezz said:

He varies. He's a bit shitty at me because i don't post youtube content or stream. He thinks i should spend less time foruming and more time helping the community.

Its difficult to help the community while you're at work though.

Having potato net doesn't exactly help with content creation either. 

Also i log in to PMs about my signature :D

4 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Its difficult to help the community while you're at work though.

Having potato net doesn't exactly help with content creation either. 

Yeah, mentioned both of those. Retaining high levels of meh doesn't help either.

Helping the community?  How about starting with some simple keyboard skills - this really helps for basic scenarios, like moving off the cap circle...

giphy.gif

Its not like we haven't been helping out players. Those that come with the right attitude or change their attitude to learn how to get better end up getting helped. Those that spout nonsense get trolled. 

That's possibly a problem for any KPI's metrics we have that are based on the numbers or percentage of people helped - I would imagine most fall into the second category - or am i just being cynical.  It's a good thing we don't have the metrics.

It's been ages since I visited the gameplay area on the mains.

I do remind them quite often to try not to drown tho. Sometimes it even works.

7 hours ago, Hellvn said:

Sounds like some nefarious kiwi plan to try and take over our country by stealth...

I'm on to you Kral!

Fwark. We were so close too... With Turnbull looking shaky, our man might have nabbed the number one spot and knocked Greg Chappell off as the all time greatest trans-Tasman troll.

You're welcome to replace Trunbull, but I'm not sure Barnaby's the best choice...

We'll take Sam Neill though.