Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Current status is that the Ruskies have to create a new special XVM build for Asia because WG fucked something up. :popcorn:

http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/9680-asia-region-wot-does-not-start-with-the-mod-pack-installed/&page=2&tab=comments#comment-51893

9 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Blame those cartoon tanks. Fking things ruined everything.

- Hayao Miyazaki

11 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

Dear Retards, in an all tier X game, it is NOT cool to be lemming.

#VisionIsAThing #MapControlLikeABoss

tsBJGOa.png

I have actually had that strat work provided you can maintain vision.

4 hours ago, JOC469 said:

I have actually had that strat work provided you can maintain vision.

It only works when the team actually press the W key when they are on the 1 line. 

WTF is up with Aslains download speed? It's giving me flashbacks to the dial up days.

Edit: Nm, found the torrent, much faster

Let me know how it goes Cronk.  I might try it tonight if it passes your production test.

It passed the first battle test, didn't use any crosshair mods because allegedly they are causing the can't fire bug. Not familiar with Aslains so haven't gotten things looking the same as what I'm used to yet.

Basically all I want out of a mod pack is 3 row tank carousel, damage logs, yasen krasen for session stats, 10 second sixth sense timer and Duke Nukem when it's being updated. Can live without most of the other fluff, including fancy crosshairs etc.

First battle was in VK 2801, got caught out by an ELC turning its turret toward me, was like WTF, wasn't playing when they did the LT update so had no idea they can traverse the turret if they use the smaller gun. :gachi:

3 minutes ago, Cronk said:

It passed the first battle test, didn't use any crosshair mods because allegedly they are causing the can't fire bug. Not familiar with Aslains so haven't gotten things looking the same as what I'm used to yet.

Basically all I want out of a mod pack is 3 row tank carousel, damage logs, yasen krasen for session stats, 10 second sixth sense timer and Duke Nukem when it's being updated. Can live without most of the other fluff, including fancy crosshairs etc.

First battle was in VK 2801, got caught out by an ELC turning its turret toward me, was like WTF, wasn't playing when they did the LT update so had no idea they can traverse the turret if they use the smaller gun. :gachi:

LOL, just a heads-up if you haven't played for a while, that some people also use gold rounds these days.

I don't change crosshairs.  I'll try it and see if my usual Aslains works and try turning off things to find out what else it is if it works.

6 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

FYI - I am at home, so can quickly jump on if someone needs to test in a training room.

Just test in pubs like the rest of the pubbies complaining about not being able to fire.

Also cronk, 10s sixth sense light bulb is an easy change to a config file joc showed me. The sound i think you may need to replace a file.

4 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Just test in pubs like the rest of the pubbies complaining about not being able to fire.

Ahhh that makes sense - the number of tier X players this morning that didn't move or do damage... that explains it. 

I just dive on my son's account to test.  51% and 760 WN8 camo.

14 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

LOL, just a heads-up if you haven't played for a while, that some people also use gold rounds these days.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep an eye out for that one, might just kemp boosh so I don't have to risk getting shot by one of those.

I take so many long breaks I'm always getting caught out by changes because I'm lazy and don't really bother reading patch notes etc, I just play and find out these things the hard way. But yeah that ELC change is interesting, wonder if it makes it a competitor to the T67 in the unfair plane seal clubbing department.

Watching him play makes me stabby.

ELC lost most of it's pace and hit points.  The 90 lost RoF and the other options have left it worse than pretty much all the other tier 5 lights... and the 67 as scouts.

Still looks sexy though.

My 11 year old son has a PC account, but he prefers to play Blitz or Xbox so is further along in those versions. He was bot like when he started, absolutely terrible, but is showing signs of improvement. Give these kids long enough and they'll eventually become unicums and put us to fucking shame.

I still get salty when I see tomatoes playing like shit but try to contain my rage when I remember they could be somebodies kid.