Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

From some sauce...

"  In Japan, consumers can access an average download speed of 756mbps for an average price of $60.96 a month compared with Australia where an average download speed of 100mbps costs an average of $106.77 a month. "

Incidentally, fox i gather you're coming in tomorrow for the evening shindig. Anyone else making an appearance?

I'm thinking we convene at some pub near central so we can get prepared prior to that WG bus. I've found being sober for such events a dangerous proposition so may need one or two.

3 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Incidentally, fox i gather you're coming in tomorrow for the evening shindig. Anyone else making an appearance?

I'm thinking we convene at some pub near central so we can get prepared prior to that WG bus. I've found being sober for such events a dangerous proposition so may need one or two.

Feet and Munk are going but I don't see either being a pre-load candidate.

6 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Sure, I'll be in the city studying after lunch so I'll be free. We might be able to meet up with badcom but I don't think he can drink. 

1 hour ago, Ezz said:

I'll come if someone can shout me the airfare and help me convince the missus...

1 hour ago, Siggy said:

Feet and Munk are going but I don't see either being a pre-load candidate.

Actually on second thoughts I might just stay home.

2 hours ago, AdrianK said:

I'll come if someone can shout me the airfare and help me convince the missus...

Actually on second thoughts I might just stay home.

I think Adrian needs a promotion so he can kick Feet

2 hours ago, JOC469 said:

I think Adrian needs a promotion so he can kick Feet

Hmmm, I could kick him, then woo him back just to kick him again.

AKfrtb9.png

It's funny JOC but I've always felt you to be more of a forum content creator than consumer.  In that regard you are a household name, the Jeremy Clarkson of WOT Asia forums...

hjrtJfA.png

giphy.gif