Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

19 minutes ago, Ezz said:

BOGAN needs to be a clan.

The we can change our IGN's so that in the team rosters you get Ilike in a plat):

• VietSpai[BOGAN]
  • Sprem[BOGAN]
  • LuvULongTime[BOGAN]

Details please, or shall I guess:

Low server pop related issues, such as long wait times?  What tiers were people playing? How many people on?

poor teams / team coordination?

2kish most of the evening.  No major delays with getting a game although people trying to play tier 1 were whining in general chat - but who cares?

Ping is great and I think supported some shots I wouldn't have made previously on moving targets and things less likely to magically appear in the middle of a gap..

No co-ordination.  Same percentage of shitters as on SG.  Plenty of non-ANZ players on the Aus instance (mainly Japanese) as well so not sure if that is a choice or just the Auto server option isn't working properly.  It seemed to be defaulting me to SG and I would have to log out and manually select Aus.

Was Blackhawk standing outside with a placard protesting the use of military insignia?

...or protesting OutComs use of school insignia?

On 11/2/2017 at 3:50 AM, AdrianK said:

Details please, or shall I guess:

Low server pop related issues, such as long wait times?  What tiers were people playing? How many people on?

poor teams / team coordination?

I was expecting the wait times and shitters, they aren't region specific. It was a bit of inconsistent ping combined with the game just feeling a bit slow and soulless. 

Wait times lengthened a bit last night and had less non-ANZ players around so pop was down a bit.  I noticed some whining about wait times in gen chat but having looked at the players who were whining decided that maybe WG had put something in to stop them playing so much for everyone else's benefit.

I had the wonderful experience of my first sample of low ping. 14ms reported in garage. Jumped into battle and god knows what started downloading so there went the glorious ping. Only got back during netflix o'clock so that was it.

Next step will be that bonus order... which at this stage is looking like a 260. \o/

Beyond that, really need some line to grind to find any motivation but am a bit unsure where to look. The brit heavies look slow and shit up until the caravan. The brit turret TDs could be fun i guess. Swede TDs maybe... hmmm...

The O-Ho is killing me. Enjoyed the O-I and the O-Ni but the O-Ho in the current mostly tier 10 game meta is fucking horrid.