Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

If I'd stopped he'd have got a 155mm round up his exhaust but instead I fired on the move while chasing the ram kill.

45 minutes ago, Siggy said:

If I'd stopped he'd have got a 155mm round up his exhaust but instead I fired on the move while chasing the ram kill.

I was dead at the time so I was spectating you, that was glorious. 

Would have been better if I got the ram kill as I shoved him off the cliff.

I was gonna make a smart remark like "well I guess this proves the lack-of-skill required to play arty, based on the average platoon damage" or something, but speaking of shoving people off cliffs... I managed to get a in-game holiday for doing that. 

It all starts of with the Skoda T 25 - a great tank but useless at TK'ing useless KV-2 pricks that hide behind SPGs.  I turn blue after only penned him twice out of two clips fired (6 shots, at some range). Of course his shot found me no problem.  6 Hp left.

So I move on to the E50, which I'm happy to say went fairly well, was surely on the way to being un-blued when I got a little over enthusiastic trying to kill an enemy STRV trying to drown himself - last tank left, and on full HP.  3 of our team were there already but not committing, and in my haste I knocked one into the drink.  I get on top of the STRV and put one into him, was reloading and the game freezes "huh?" I think "we haven't capped out yet" - of course it was the delayed drowning of the guy I shoved off.  Oops.

To be honest you probably did yourself a favor. Some of the teams this weekend were somewhat exciting.

I even had some rogue drive in front of my gun "deliberately" on swamp. Sadly did not turn blue, but it did reset my battle buddy.

In the game with Nightlords, my main problem was that the scouts didn't scout correctly and I had to do it myself. I'm just a support tank!

Was disappointed with my HE rolls that game.

Reference: https://youtu.be/9fxJmPUnbZY

31 minutes ago, ShadowMK said:

Or, how to redline? 

Lol - luv his idea of "polite"

LMFAO - spoke too soon.  This is genius... he's in a Grille, and at almost 5 mins into the game he's done 0 dmg from 2 shots fired "pretty solid in my opinion". 

I trust this is a piss take, that said there are no doubt people like this.  After all...

I gotta say, idk how you do this without laughing.

30 minutes ago, spacewolf said:

To be honest you probably did yourself a favor. Some of the teams this weekend were somewhat exciting.

I even had some rogue drive in front of my gun "deliberately" on swamp. Sadly did not turn blue, but it did reset my battle buddy.

I had some genius arty on my team park in a position where he fired two shots with his low arc arty to wipe 543 hit points off me and a similar number off a T71.  We were the two tanks lighting what he was shooting at but his shots smashed into the back of each of us from 200 metres away.

On 11/25/2017 at 2:43 PM, AdrianK said:

Mate, we don't all have wives like yours - confirmation bias?

In other news, one born every minute...

3xbq0DX.png

Thats my brothers account. I may have mention that anyoke from PBKAC gives out free codes

10 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

how about CSUPNGT?

Too compendium.  Survived sufficiency. Auto correct