Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

19 minutes ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

If you have a sharked cable, 'AU Server™' may be right for you. Side effects of 'AU Server™' are common, and include headache, nausea, vomiting, death, dizziness, vaginal ejaculations, dysentery, cardiac arrhythmia, varicose veins, darkened stool, darkened soul, lycanthropy, necromancy, more vomiting, arteriosclerosis, hemorrhoids, diabeetus, virginity, mild discomfort, mild soul explosions, vampirism, gender fluidity, spontaneous homicidal anger, even more vomiting, so much red, fuck tanks, and the heat death of the universe."

SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS/ The Sodium / salt overdose -swollen tongue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and thirst. Neurologic symtpoms include thirst, irritability,weakness, headache, convulsions, and coma. Cerebral edema may occur, and muscle tremors may be noted.

Quite a lot in common. Coincidence? I think not.

20 minutes ago, Siggy said:

Although the reason it got to 1k was that SG had a restart and everyone got pushed to AU and most never went back when SG was back up again.  If the rest of the sever pop have sharked ping to AU they are less likely to play it and my observation is that at any time around 50% of the player base on AU seems to be based outside AU and NZ.

Hard to know as the pop seemed stable until about 9am SG time, at which point the other server started to pick up. There were about 2 hours where i'd assume it was a mix of SG bots and ANZ players.

Related i guess but maybe they could have a pop up / notification in the client letting you know there's a server with better connection available.

The auto assignment is still clearly not working properly as twice at the weekend during AU hours my client sent me to SG.

Jesus their are some entitled fucksticks on the general forums currently.

- OMG I didn't read the full rules so I can't get a tank in the campaign

- OMG I'm not one of the best players so I can't get a tank in the campaign.

- OMG the SG cable is down why haven't wargaming compensated me

- OMG the SG cable is down why haven't wargaming immediately changed the availability times on the AU cluster because 20 of us play during the day.

SO wishing Reaps mod that allowed you to reach through the screen and punch someone was working.

For mine the typical WG disappointing thing is the lack of any announcement. They must either have a completely arse backwards hierarchy and channels with hq designed to complicate any basic decision beyond recognition, or that hierarchy is simply full of indecisive tools. I'm leaning towards the first, but suspect there's an element of the second in there too.

14 hours ago, Ezz said:

LR giving WG's cheat detection a double half thumbs up.

The player has been banned from Twitch, nothing from WG!

The youtube video by TRUx Voodoo is funny is better!

Links Fwarken.

Offishul forums are doing nothing to improve as the day rolls on.  When agingtanker is wading into clan wars reward discussions you can assume a forum has actually hit a new low, all it needs is some laserdisc.

Someone has forumed it.  Tempted to report it for promoting illegal mods and watching the salt fly under allegations of a cover up.

lol of course don't report it. That will lower its air time. The more of that shit that gets posted the more WG may actually do something,.

Oh I'm not going to.  Was just tempted to farm the angst.

39 minutes ago, ShadowMK said:

Reapers you should suggest that they need more TVPs!

All over it. Refined the strat for tonight

uWhNIVV.jpg

Doesn't Siggy get blown up before that?

18 minutes ago, Politx_Killer said:

No penis, not legit.

Oh, I thought Siggy blowing up was like the ejectulation; but you're right, it's a crap penis.  Like a pubbeh penis.

On a different subject: WN8. 

I thought I'd post an update for those who might be unaware - and - to get further intel from you folks as your collective eyes and ears have further reach than mine.

www.wnefficiency.net

• Has long been the 'offishul' source of expected values, which as far as I am aware are (or were?) the values used by wotlabs.
  • http://www.wnefficiency.net/wnexpected/ seem to have stopped posting new versions of the expected values - the latest was v30, from May 2017.
  • Until v29 (inclusive) the expected values were per-tank, but as of v30 it's now averaged out - one set of expected values per class/tier.
  • v29 had some "prank" values, e.g. the E50: v28 expected damage was 1528.52, in v29 it was 4585.56.
  • In the forum.wotlabs reading I did the other day it seems that there is (or is planned) a v31 - but I have no idea where that is or anything about it of substance.

modxvm.com

I'm currently updating my site (https://mmrngluck.azurewebsites.net) to use both the old wnefficiency.net (for historical comparisons) and the newer modxvm generated values; I'll probably refresh these somewhere between monthly and quarterly.

Separately, I'm also updating the LorpWormhole app to also access the modxvm values - having just finished adding the old ones (sigh).

Ljvzd0G.png

3f4UD0Q.png

iD3sClV.png

PBKAC. Stream sniping from 15 minutes into the future since last night.

3 hours ago, Siggy said:

On a scale of 1AR to KELLY I think it went about a LANCR.

It was because we didn't run the full Meme team.

20 hours ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

All over it. Refined the strat for tonight

uWhNIVV.jpg

6 hours ago, Politx_Killer said:

No penis, not legit.

A good map tactic always needs a penis!
q3ktQBE.png

5 hours ago, Siggy said:

We had the "perfect" speed cap strat.

st00pid snipers :(