Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

a true gentleman, and player. such self sacrifice is exemplary to offer up a battle buddy medal in his endeavour to save the team/games from such .... words fail me

_WorldConqueror_ (9:24:52 PM) do you know understand how annoying it is to get randonly pinged?

_WorldConqueror_ (9:24:59 PM) *now

TheRandomDude (9:25:10 PM) ?

_WorldConqueror_ (9:25:19 PM) especially when you're actually pushing, into an unfavourable positon no less

_WorldConqueror_ (9:25:28 PM) you were poinging me and the s pershing to push

_WorldConqueror_ (9:25:34 PM) when they had a crossfire

TheRandomDude (9:32:28 PM) you call that spam?

TheRandomDude (9:32:30 PM) lol

TheRandomDude (9:32:45 PM) Im not even asking you to push just support our T55A who got disconnected

_WorldConqueror_ (9:36:33 PM) well yeah when you ping us 4 times at once, that's spam

_WorldConqueror_ (9:36:40 PM) once is enough to get your point across

_WorldConqueror_ (9:36:49 PM) or, you know, use the chat function

TheRandomDude (9:43:41 PM) LOL

TheRandomDude (9:43:44 PM) 4 pings is spam

TheRandomDude (9:43:57 PM) does everyone have to follow your standard now?

_WorldConqueror_ (10:36:09 PM) if the standard is having a brain then yes

TheRandomDude (10:38:11 PM) like you would know about having a brain

Hey Shitter, you know what's more annoying than 4 pings? Losing the fucking game.

Fucking LIFE degenerate 

Hopefully it's not all of LIFE who's like that, doubt so anyway, it's just that one special retard who's also an officer for some reason

And who says you have to follow every ping anyway? What if it was a bad ping to push a shit flank? Do you follow it like a retard? 

Sometimes pinging is also used for "shoot there", not fucking push into a crossfire like a retard, but obviously for someone like him, he can't differentiate those.

Interestingly ping spam is the only thing I blacklist people for but that's for a whole stream of them, not just 4.

Your tolerance / restraint is greater than mine.

I think my blacklist (which is full, btw), largely consists of:

1. People who were unnecessarily offensive.
  2. People who don't STFU, and who need to be blacklisted to avoid spam (in-game and out).
  3. Accounts that look like guds but do especially moronic things - basically what appears to be sabotage, i.e. might not be 100% reliable in the future, potential bought accounts.
  4. People playing (failing) in the Tiger I who should be in tier 3 or 4.
  5. When I had XVM, blacklisting bots & baddies who's stats were at the far-end of "Danger Will Robinson, Danger!"

#3's is interesting.  It's not totally uncommon to come across these again and find them playing well.  If I recognise an account which plays well more than once I'll de-blacklist them.  Not that that's common.

Had a black-lister today, in a Tortoise on lakeville.   He camped valley; did top damage (2.8K),  but it was the most passive lacklustre 2.8K you''ve ever seen.  He could easily have done a lot more if he had tried.

I reckon aids would black list me in about 3.5 of those points...  The half is for the tiger one as I reckon I'm at least good enough for tier 5 nowadays.

13 hours ago, Ezz said:

I reckon aids would black list me in about 3.5 of those points...  The half is for the tiger one as I reckon I'm at least good enough for tier 5 nowadays.

I'm not. 4/5 for me. 

41 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

I'm not. 4/5 for me. 

Noob, I got a stellar 5 from 5.

2 hours ago, spacewolf said:

Noob, I got a stellar 5 from 5.

Yeah, I did always think you were quite offensive.

Pity the blacklist has a max of 1000; MM was flipping me the finger today, darling, I could easily have added another 20.  

edna-mode-personnage-les-indestructibles

And WTF, I swear, >25% of all my games in the T50 are on friggin Paris.  Not my fav MT map.  Ok 5 out of 35 (14%) - still, feels like a lot more.

Hitler seal clubber confirmed. Fker should have uninstalled after tier 4. (no offense to any frogs we have here...)

4 hours ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

What on earth is that guy smoking?

Probably the same shit whoever thought the v4 is balanced.

Wow the fucking arty players out today...nothing but full arty per game

Province is utter fucking cancer at Full 10 with arty, you drive 100m go up against a building then you cant move otherwise you get shot by every enemy TD and arty under the sun.