Jump to content
Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, AdrianK said:

Yeah but he's like the cops - never around when you need one.

he seems to have a nack to be around on my stream every time I make a mistake!. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Soft spot in my heart for joc "kermit the paper folder" almost made my dick hard give im a shout out from me"

How can you not like this guy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Italian line is a pretty standard grind, in that the tanks follow the medium type through to tier 10. The half assed autoloader is different, but not great (not totally horrid either tho). The standard B (tier 9??) is a good tank, not Skoda T50 good but not bad.

 

The Poles at tier 4 are lights, at tier 5 mediums, and then turn into HT's in the back end of the grind (tier 8 maybe). Be mindful of that when you do your crew skills. As for the tier 10 Pol tank, I haven't played it but it doesn't seem hard to play against. Good alpha, and and ok load. Armour seems similar to maybe an E5 or super conq. 

 

If it were me I'd probably run the Polish line, I highly doubt the tier 10 Italian will ever see a CW game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I highly doubt PBKAC will see a CW game for a good while. Grind the Italians, the grind is more enjoyable. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Friday the 21st I'm going to bully up a CW team just because. Foxeh has to play two accounts and Outcom has to play seven.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spacewolf said:

The Italian line is a pretty standard grind, in that the tanks follow the medium type through to tier 10. The half assed autoloader is different, but not great (not totally horrid either tho). The standard B (tier 9??) is a good tank, not Skoda T50 good but not bad.

 

The Poles at tier 4 are lights, at tier 5 mediums, and then turn into HT's in the back end of the grind (tier 8 maybe).

Std B has the ease of its auto reloader, also is a better scout with better top end and camo. I am not sure which of the two i prefer, but the t50's 50km/h top speed always annoys me.

Pole tier 7 is the first heavy. And even QB reckons those leading up to it are just a free xp sink.

Side question, but does anyone ever cap any more? Fk missions.

Link to post
Share on other sites

When a LIFE shitter yolo's a Jag and and T57h, asks for help...So I come along in my heavy.

Decides to sit there and look the other way as the T57 focus fires me, wrecking me.

I put a shell into him as "oi cunt, wake the fuck up"

He puts one into me, killing me in the process

I laugh while he claims he will get me banned for weeks on end.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Progetto line is meh. It's a better leopard but that doesn't mean it's good. I like how the new is3a is gonna be better as well. Polish tank line is also kinda meh from what I've seen. Tier 10 is decent I guess but the penetration gives me flash backs to the 705a and it's an instant no from me. A shame because I got a Polish female crew back when the rumour been that a polish tier 10 would be a t55 varient.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 3 chicks waiting in the stables yet to be recruited apparently plus should get more from the new missions. Just not sure what to bother with. So Val, most enjoyable 10 is the progetto according to skill. Guessing by your comments you weren't feeling it. Where's your heart lie? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ezz said:

I have 3 chicks waiting in the stables yet to be recruited apparently plus should get more from the new missions. Just not sure what to bother with. So Val, most enjoyable 10 is the progetto according to skill. Guessing by your comments you weren't feeling it. Where's your heart lie? 

It's 'fun' in the same way the leopard is for me. It's a personal thing. Kinda like people still playing the E100. It's the tank that I learnt how to play tanks in. It's just not good and I can't really recommend it. 

The k91 is surprisingly good if you're looking for a medium with with more flavour than every other Russian medium. It has armour in the form of insane DPM (4.9s reload without improved equipment,) really nice base pen and VR. It works because it can do funny camo snipe/scout shenanigans but if you need to brawl you can. 

 

Also always gonna recommend any fast heavies. I find it surprising that alot of people haven't caught onto the fact that they're easily the strongest tanks in the meta right now. If you want a "fix my shit session" tank, get a 5a/113/277 and just face roll poor pubbies who can't deal with them. I personally love the 113 more than any other tank but that's just personal enjoyment, each of them has they're strengths that will play to yours.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The K91 i gave a wang for a dozen battles, kinda liked it but haven't fallen in love yet. It felt slow. Its playstyle kinda reminded me of a 416 which has similarly insane DPM for tier, even better camo for tier, but also feels slow... and is a tier 8. While the fast heavies i kinda missed the scouty vision things. Also have a good crew in the k91 already while the 50/51 and progetto are on my to do list of 10s i kinda want to try but haven't got around to buying/finding a crew for.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2018 at 3:49 PM, AdrianK said:

What's a good tier to start the polish line with?

Actually: Italian or polish line?

Actually actually: Which if the two nations has the best sounding female cmdr?

Start from tier 7 if you have the free exp to spare. Heavy tanks start there, and the tier 4-6 tanks are pretty bad tier for tier. I just finished acing the tier 4, working on the tier 5... and I want to pull my hair out.

Not much comment on the Italians, I just don't get how they are to be played and I tunnel vision too hard counting down the reload to be comfortable with the auto-reloader. Low tier Italian tanks play much like any average med. Except my commander is Buffon which is awesome.

Link to post
Share on other sites

yea t7 is probably the best to start from. Be sure to free exp the tracks, turret and gun, you don't need the radio or engine because they don't make that much a difference.

Link to post
Share on other sites

"No such thing as battles that have results that are pre-determined"

The counter to any anti-skill based MM reasoning

 

Kx9HDtW.jpg

 

Can you guess how the fuck this battle ended??

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nutkase said:

"No such thing as battles that have results that are pre-determined"

The counter to any anti-skill based MM reasoning

 

Kx9HDtW.jpg

 

Can you guess how the fuck this battle ended??

Won? I'm trying to think like a KAC.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2018 at 8:30 AM, spacewolf said:

You actually believe anyone in KAC bothers to think?

So true; things just become hard-wired:

  1. Regular ammo or Sprem? Sprem
  2. Push or red line? Red line
  3. LT? Yolo
  4. HT, Prok? Yolo
  5. ADA/KELLY/DETOX? TK
  6. Lake? Drown
  7. Game or Forum? Pub
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2018 at 8:55 PM, neokai said:

Start from tier 7 if you have the free exp to spare. Heavy tanks start there, and the tier 4-6 tanks are pretty bad tier for tier. I just finished acing the tier 4, working on the tier 5... and I want to pull my hair out.

Not much comment on the Italians, I just don't get how they are to be played and I tunnel vision too hard counting down the reload to be comfortable with the auto-reloader. Low tier Italian tanks play much like any average med. Except my commander is Buffon which is awesome.

The 5 is a decent tier 5 med - good gun, reasonably mobile - but it's a tier 5 med, biggest problem is that it's the size of a T-28. I was going to skip the 6 but thought 'what the hell' and it's actually not bad. The armour is better than expected gun is good just don't show it a hill or it's fucked as the Power to weight is horrific.

The tier 4 Italian is maximum Meme with 70mm pen HE - 170 damage to tier 5 meds gives them one hell of a fright, the 5 is Meh, the 6 I didn't get - took me 130 battles to haul it back to 60% - but the 7 I thoroughly enjoyed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

finally found the right amount of games to play per week to keep my sanity. about 4 per week and 2 per weekend.

feels like im falling in love with this game again, so i'll have to half my commitment ...

viva Madiba viva !! (only former south africans will see the irony in that)

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...