Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

It's bad. No tank only mode(for RB or SB) retarded map design. Russian bias (T-54/IS-4M vs Panther 2s and KTs?) it was better in CBT

Regular ordinary gaijin game time

lol what happened here overnight? Funny how people often get sperged on by camma.

It's bad. No tank only mode(for RB or SB) retarded map design. Russian bias (T-54/IS-4M vs Panther 2s and KTs?) it was better in CBT

SB is tank only and in RB in order to get a plane you have to earn a shitload of spawn points. The maps are improving, some of them still suck cock though like Karelia, Carpathians and Jungle.

On a scale of suck, what are we talking? Swamp? Severogorsk? Or something like prok that is mostly because pubbies are clueless?

On a scale of suck, what are we talking? Swamp? Severogorsk? Or something like prok that is mostly because pubbies are clueless?

WT is a lot more realistic than WoT and the mechanics allow you to take people out from very long ranges. My longest range kill in fact was on the Kursk map at 3000m in RB mode. The maps I listed are either very closed in and suit brawling, have 2 lanes or are designed like Swamp with a massive no-mans land in the center of the map.

"Restriction was given for breaking the rule Other in Has anyone ever been able to migrate an account to NA?

Given 7 points
Ability to create content removed for 7 days."

Lol. The ol' 'Other' rule.

Mods will be mods i guess.

Did you get a week too feety?

After a fellow asked about transferring to NA, feety suggested PMing conan so i added in they could try other WG SEA blokes.

Probably just AALG being a knob. I think he's worked out how low everyone's opinions of him are so needed some sort of retaliation.

lol, didn't see your post the first time I click the link, then suddenly this appeared

<encouragement to violate EULA and forum rules removed. User sanctioned after conference with staff>. 

AALG reminds me of the kid who everyone picked on in school so became a parking inspector to exact his revenge.

Still curious how long feety got.

He should retire already, but I guess someone in his situation needs something to do.

He should retire already, but I guess someone in his situation needs something to do.

I guess there's that. Yet i don't think feeling sorry for someone really excuses the way they behave.

I find it to be somewhat pitiful actually, I dunno, making more people hate you in your old days? Enjoy?

"Restriction was given for breaking the rule Other in Has anyone ever been able to migrate an account to NA?

Given 7 points

Not even a warning. It could be because I added the grain of salt reference.

Not even a warning. It could be because I added the grain of salt reference.

Lol.

Consistency... not one of the mods known traits. 

I find it to be somewhat pitiful actually, I dunno, making more people hate you in your old days? Enjoy?

Lol.

At least he's consistently a troll even in his old days.

At least he's consistently a troll even in his old days.

Honestly tho, would you want to be remembered as a wanker in the community you apparently cared so much about?

Sometime people think having certain conditions gets free pass for various circumstances, you could try.

I wouldn't call it a compliment or mature.

By all means, I won't really think of it as a compliment anyway, especially it's from camma. But you know, get insulted every now and then even as a greeting and the thing will just get shrugged off anyway.

What's with the camma sperg anyway? I find him to be a fun guy mostly, and reasonable.

Funny thing though, during my stay in any PETCO franchised clans, I seem to always missed out any form of drama that occurred and only caught whiff of it somewhere, someplace, from someone else.

zKokW3H.gif

This just in...

In some cases, which go beyond the forum rules, administrators can warn or suspend a particular forum member, even if their actions formally don’t fall under the current prohibitions and restrictions.

In other words... even if you don't break any rules, we can RO you anyway.

Given 7 points

It bothers me more than he didn't even bother to sign it.

FYI- 'Conference with staff' probably means 'Asked Tan for a big ban. Tan let him have a big ban.' There's no real conferences. Tan handles big shit (like ordering big ass bans) on the forums, Spotter handles the mods on a day to day basis.

The 'EULA breach' warning was generally restricted for shit like 'Let's all go TK Hopeful' or some crap, or generally giving incentives to break the rules. Didnt use it much. Most of the times everyone was talking about TKing was in CR/D, which we let fly. But it's so general it's basically the misc warning when you've pissed people off, and they need an area to fit it in.

Lol.

Hey, I tried man.

Also, man, a lot of damn drama for WoTlabs. I thought this was the chill forum? Fun to read, but sheesh.

And Camma's right on one point Nagato; simply posting here doesnt immediately fix your reputation. But as Otto points out, it's always better that the some mods are at least willing to try and maintain some level of contact; since they have literally no incentive to do so. Remember, the staff care very little for the forums and how they're moderated. You basically need to go all SeanL to get removed. Mad smacked some guys for posting anti NZ stuff (he's a kiwi himself), which got overturned in Skype, and he didn't even get yelled at.

Take what you can get guys. If the staff eventually get fed up with the mods, you'll have a bunch of hired guys come in like they do in NA. Then you're in for shit modding.