Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Well, last I heard, you are in the "Nuke from orbit" list AFAIK, Ezz

Even more amusing i gather the initial request from aalg was for this to be a perma ban. Lol.

This just in...

In some cases, which go beyond the forum rules, administrators can warn or suspend a particular forum member, even if their actions formally don’t fall under the current prohibitions and restrictions.

In other words... even if you don't break any rules, we can RO you anyway.

I swear it's in the EULA or something, but WG reserves to right to ban your ass for no reason. If you piss the staff off, they'll nuke you. Takes a lot of effort, but they can.

Well, last I heard, you are in the "Nuke from orbit" list AFAIK, Ezz

Nuke from orbit generally means either A- the rules get more tight for this one person, like posting anti-WG stuff, while obeying the normal rules. Then you get a nice RO for it. Or B- You get really big ROs for stuff that wouldn't otherwise warrant it. Or both. Last I checked, Ezz was still on it. 

Even more amusing i gather the initial request from aalg was for this to be a perma ban. Lol.

I'm imagining a bounty poster to be plastered somewhere in the moderation room

Nuke from orbit generally means either A- the rules get more tight for this one person, like posting anti-WG stuff, while obeying the normal rules. Then you get a nice RO for it. Or B- You get really big ROs for stuff that wouldn't otherwise warrant it. Or both. Last I checked, Ezz was still on it. 

10/10

I ror'ed

Think Ezz falls for both A and B?

They are onto you Ezz

@Ezz - You could try talking to AALG in the Panzacs TS if you want, he's there fairly often. Would be a good idea to ask Troz first though.

He was probably already a little annoyed at you from the arty mod thread.

@Ezz - You could try talking to AALG in the Panzacs TS if you want, he's there fairly often. Would be a good idea to ask Troz first though.

He was probably already a little annoyed at you from the arty mod thread.

Ah yes, the one where he came out and labelled anyone concerned about the advantages a new arty mod gave as tin foil hat wearers.

I honestly doubt there is anything he'd be able to say to change my opinion of him at this stage so there would be little point.

That being said, i gather i should invite him to ours, then kick him... because banter.

That being said, i gather i should invite him to ours, then kick him... because banter.

It's just banter mate!

+1 for that one I Laughed Out Loud a little!

I think he was more pointing out that people with any knowledge of the mod will now claim anyone that one shot them with arty is using it and cheating. Much like anybody who manages to ammo rack a T54 must be using Warpack.

Instead of kicking him you could always ban him for "other", just make sure to rename yourself to banter first.

Ah yes, the one where he came out and labelled anyone concerned about the advantages a new arty mod gave as tin foil hat wearers.

I must have missed something. Link?

I must have missed something. Link?

About the arty mod or aalg being aalg?

FTR featured the mod today as well. Basically gives arty players a view from roughly along the trajectory of the shell. Or that's my understanding.

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/12/02/regarding-the-battle-assistant-artillery-pov-mod/

Aalg, as he often does, randomly interjects with his standard bit about his bauxite mine or whatever - apparently pre empting the tin foil hat wearers calls of hax He isn't even a very good a troll which is the sad thing.

Lol I'm making a review of this mod right now.

Interested on your views. Splatt had a crack and struggled saying it was slow, hard to use and more annoying than advantageous. Others suggested that may be an issue at splatt's end and theirs was fine. At which point i copped an RO so haven't really checked back.

Getting kicked on LUCK ts has no relevance, I don't understand why anyone would think it's a big deal.

Ive been using this mod for the past 3 patches, didnt say anything because lol illegal mod, The advantages it gives are massive. The amount of AP/HE pen with arty is obscene when using this mod. Anyone not using this mod and playing arty is just disadvantaged.

Ive been using this mod for the past 3 patches, didnt say anything because lol illegal mod, The advantages it gives are massive. The amount of AP/HE pen with arty is obscene when using this mod. Anyone not using this mod and playing arty is just disadvantaged.

Ah, explains the rise in use of arty-based penetrations on my FCM 50t for the past 2 patches, which I found weird because FCM 50t never meets the sniper-arty Obj. 261.

It's not illegal on ASIA tho, since we don't have a explicitly defined "illegal mods" list like NA. So have no fear. If I still played my FV304 I'd give it a squizz but fuck clicking, I'm terrible at it. I find it amazing that WG has even endorsed it as the winner of that RU server mod contest thingo, such a blatant advantage to be using it. 

It's not illegal on ASIA tho, since we don't have a explicitly defined "illegal mods" list like NA. So have no fear. If I still played my FV304 I'd give it a squizz but fuck clicking, I'm terrible at it. I find it amazing that WG has even endorsed it as the winner of that RU server mod contest thingo, such a blatant advantage to be using it. 

PKWoT which is where I got it specifically stated illegal, wasn't gonna try my chances, also, all these people claiming to quit WoT because this is legal now, Technically it was always legal, and its been around for a while. I think the rise of arty ingame might have something to do with this mod though, its just too easy.

Now I know. My heart bleeds.

About the arty mod or aalg being aalg?

FTR featured the mod today as well. Basically gives arty players a view from roughly along the trajectory of the shell. Or that's my understanding.

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/12/02/regarding-the-battle-assistant-artillery-pov-mod/

Aalg, as he often does, randomly interjects with his standard bit about his bauxite mine or whatever - apparently pre empting the tin foil hat wearers calls of hax He isn't even a very good a troll which is the sad thing.

armoured warfare is coming out when oh wait thats got fucking arty to

, so many games latley have been chock full of arty. all the supposed arty rebalancing and now they can even see where their shell can go. why am i still playing this ridiculously unbalanced game

http://i.4cdn.org/vg/1417566670024.webm

>balance

Edit: More balance

http://i.4cdn.org/vg/1417573588007.webm

As an arty player, I can safely tell you that sky cancer/ebola is the most game breaking imbalanced PoS in this game, not gonna stop me from penning AP rounds in my T92 though

Fuck this. Time to re-buy the hummel  8)

P.S pkwot best mod website 2014, battle assistant can go with the red ball mod for maximum FUN while the cable is being fixed and I'm lagging.