Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Hey Dumbo you know what you can just ignore everything I type and then your jimmies won't be rustled. Seriously you are the most negative player in kac and when I see you post something I generally skip it. So extend the same courtesy to me and we will be fine.

You are seriously retarded mate, i call things as i see it. If someone is being a whining douche, like yourself, i will call you out on it. If someone wants help in improving or anything of the like, i am nice and helpful. 

Now that you play on NA, go to the NA sections because your really annyoing. Also, just because everyone else here seems nice, some/most or them are too nice to say what they think (which is that your a fucking wanker). 

Nothing particularly wrong with opinions tho. He's welcome to them just as we are welcome to make up our own. Tho flak, i would suggest you don't just post 'go to NA' on everything on the main forum. The crayon crew will think you're one of joc's alts...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with opinions, but when you try to jamb it down someones through with every single poast you make, then it gets quite annoying. 

Also the fact he offers absolutely nothing of benefit to either of the world of tanks communities. While i may also seem that way, i keep my helping to private messages and skype chats.

How about a challenge, for the next 2 weeks i am going to make the same statement (reworded each time) in every single one of my posts. If it becomes annoying then...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with opinions, but when you try to jamb it down someones through with every single poast you make, then it gets quite annoying. 

Also the fact he offers absolutely nothing of benefit to either of the world of tanks communities. While i may also seem that way, i keep my helping to private messages and skype chats.

How about a challenge, for the next 2 weeks i am going to make the same statement (reworded each time) in every single one of my posts. If it becomes annoying then...

This,

I just did not want to waste any time on him as well its kind of harmless  but since you started it dumbo I might as well reinforce your point.

Flat, Please stop posting about how awesome NA in every single post you make. its just fucking annoying 

If its so good , go and hang out with the NA guys 

You're good for a laugh if you think Dumbo is the most negative person in KAC, but continue shitposting and see how far it gets you. Fucking tard

wow look I got kac mad. I am shitposting? that is pretty rich coming from you guys. you know you can ignore everything I say just like I asked Dumbo to.

QPUqjXo.png

On second thought, feel free to just leave Flaktrak because by the look of things, you're not very popular around here I think.

wow I need to get my fake points up so people will like me.

This,

I just did not want to waste any time on him as well its kind of harmless  but since you started it dumbo I might as well reinforce your point.

Flat, Please stop posting about how awesome NA in every single post you make. its just fucking annoying 

If its so good , go and hang out with the NA guys 

saffee. Actually you are right.

wow look I got kac mad. I am shitposting? that is pretty rich coming from you guys. you know you can ignore everything I say just like I asked Dumbo to.

Dude, its fucking annoying. I have an account on both servers, yet I only occasionally mention it when it contributes to a discussion. I get it, you moved to a new server and have no friends.

giphy3_zps5zbcyqey.gif

I'm just too polite to tell someone to shut the fuck up because you're a boring, opinionated, broken record. Oh and for the record, there are many more negative people than Dumbo, he is just more vocal when people are giving him the shits.

On another note, 

How/when does wotlab update the statistics?

I think i ran 3 wins out of 8last night with a 3k+ win8 

my sig say i played like 30 games though?

Fact #1: No need to go on about how great NA is in every. single. post.

Fact #2: The packet loss is really not that bad (for me, it's a non-issue), get better Internet maybe?

wow I need to get my fake points up so people will like me.

Fact #3: You can potentially get banned on the basis of those, so not as trivial as you seem to think.

On another note, 

How/when does wotlab update the statistics?

I think i ran 3 wins out of 8last night with a 3k+ win8 

my sig say i played like 30 games though?

It updates every now and again, if it says 30 games it would be combining two days worth of games.

Fact #1: No need to go on about how great NA is in every. single. post.

Fact #2: The packet loss is really not that bad (for me, it's a non-issue), get better Internet maybe?

Fact #3: You can potentially get banned on the basis of those, so not as trivial as you seem to think.

It updates every now and again, if it says 30 games it would be combining two days worth of games.

Since the second cable break i have barely noticed anything either, 

Except for the last 2 days.

I have noticed when i turn a corner to snapshot its acting almost like the cable is down, 

Shot going 2-3 m wide of a target that is 10-20 away from me.. 

Just like to remind you all that I was the first (by a long way) wot seasiapacvn forum member to reach 2k + rep. I might be irrelevant now, but back in the day, I was the bomb.

I don't think Tan is a cunt, he is simply so far out of his depth it's almost comical.

Coster, the newest DK shitposter to dwell in the forums. Promoting selfish play to farm WN8 and damage instead of playing to win. Has a recent WR of 53% and WN8 of 1200 on a reroll. He must be so pro.

Coster, the newest DK shitposter to dwell in the forums. Promoting selfish play to farm WN8 and damage instead of playing to win. Has a recent WR of 53% and WN8 of 1200 on a reroll. He must be so pro.

Its the server man, NA EU is sooo much easier to win on due to the better ping and player base.

I just noticed I got 2 warnings warning,

Are you honestly not allowed to call someone a moron in CD/R

fuck me.............

England is the problem.

If you are going to come here and troll please do it properly.

currently you are just coming across as a moron.

So who wants to play another game like far cry 4, payday2 or killing floor with me,

a bit tired of wot atm and got a 7 day ban from the forums so

I have a bunch of games on steam which I play a bit, none of them though.

Are you honestly not allowed to call someone a moron in CD/R

fuck me.............

England is the problem.

If you are going to come here and troll please do it properly.

currently you are just coming across as a moron.

Your assumption that the WoT forum moderators have an above average level of English comprehension, and can consider not only context but the correct definition of words, is incorrect.

If AW offered better connectivity i'd consider it, but as is it appears essentially a clone. And then we get back to the investment in WoT SEA. It's why many haven't re rolled to NA and i suspect what might keep WoT busy.

I've never been interested in rerolling on NA - the ping and the timezone difference are showstoppers for me. Hopefully AW won't be too bad in this regard but I'm not confident. As for WoT I haven't yet given up hope that the cheating and botting will be brought under control but it increasingly appears that my investment will have to be written off.
18 February - 06 March: [Premium Shop] WZ-112 Challenge

Event Start: 18 February, 2014 (Wednesday) @ 13:30 - 14:00 UTC+8 (06:00 UTC)

Event End06 March, 2015 (Friday) @ 13:30 - 14:00 UTC+8 (06:00 UTC)