Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

What is the go with CounterMAN posting in the EN forums? He should fuck off back to the VN forums where he belongs.

Why? He can actually speak English, and my eyes don't bleed whenever I read his posts unlike some other morons. If I didn't know you better I'd accuse you of being xenophobic.

Hey Val, stop being inactive.

You fixed up now Feet?

What is the go with CounterMAN posting in the EN forums? He should fuck off back to the VN forums where he belongs.

He's decent in posting, and his topics stay away from the server politics. So why not? Not like the VN forums need moderating, since the worst of their trade probably transferred to other platforms *cough*FB*cough* ever since 'that thread that temporarily permabanned Politix'.

Why? He can actually speak English, and my eyes don't bleed whenever I read his posts unlike some other morons. If I didn't know you better I'd accuse you of being xenophobic.

Does copy pasta threads in 2 forums really serve a purpose? He has no english in his sig, and has even edited the moderator image with the VN flag onto it.

He also isn't a moderator in training, so has been presiding over the swill that is the VN section of the forums when all of the shit that got 2Voz kicked happened. Just another bad moderator that turned a blind to it all.

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/52417-strongholds-exploitation/

As a result of these investigations the following will take place.

1. Disbanding of both clans (thus removing their strongholds attached to the clans)

2. Banning the ~200 players based on 7 days 1st offense, 30 days 2nd offense, Permanent 3rd offense.

Once again VN clan gets preferential treatment - reduced punishments

Both clans being disbanded and the players (all 200) getting bans is pretty good I reckon.

Especially those that were on 2nd (or even 3rd I think in one case) offense from the IM rigging issues.

Just very glad that something actually happened!

Considering that both clans are disbanded, that means their treasuries have been emptied. This means that they have no gold, and if they want to start again, poor them. They'll have to either beg a clan with gold for a loan (2500g transfer to one member who restarts the clan) or pay it out of pocket, which for someone from their country is a bloody hefty price to pay.

So SVA and SVA-N (was that the subclan?) GET REKT!

Honestly, reading you guys post in the past couple of times makes me think that I am being spared from buttload of unnecessary stress

Honestly, reading you guys post in the past couple of times makes me think that I am being spared from buttload of unnecessary stress

Nah its group hug day.

Even the pubbies have been kind to me today when I have been stuck solo with teams with no one else over 50% and still managed to carry them!

* and a special thanks to the chat banned Joc for carrying my sorry azz this morning when I needed to do TD11 so badly before I threw my toys out the pram.  Much appreciated.

The teams in the first 2 games though weren't much chop.

I wonder how this:

isn't naming and shaming?

The teams in the first 2 games though weren't much chop.

I wonder how this:

isn't naming and shaming?

The account was perma'd and no longer exists. To be fair, it's about time a hard approach was used.

As per otto, I very much doubt WG would have had the forethought to freeze their treasuries. It's WG after all.

The gold won't matter if the accounts are perma'd as they all should be with 2.5K instances of bannable offences.

Just a tip for those loading up whichever pack has the turret/view direction on the minimap for all enemies. I will report you if you are stupid enough to post a screenshot or video.

You know it's wrong, stop it.

The gold won't matter if the accounts are perma'd as they all should be with 2.5K instances of bannable offences.

Just a tip for those loading up whichever pack has the turret/view direction on the minimap for all enemies. I will report you if you are stupid enough to post a screenshot or video.

You know it's wrong, stop it.

That's in Aslains pack now with the words (banned on NA) next to it.