Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Moderation stoops to new lows

As part of the ongoing review of sanctions both in-game and on the forums, WG ASIA have added the term VN2.0 as a derogatory comment directed at the server population. The direction from now on will be to start sanctioning and removing comments that are in derogatory in nature of previous servers.

This sort of comment does not server a purpose on the forums or in game and is not constructive in anyway.

Thank you for your understanding and have fun out on the battlefield.

I cracked up laughing at that. They just cannot take the heat so they start calling it out derogatory :armoredcar:  

Yeah can't call the server VN2.0 when we are all waiting for them to rub out two more vn clans for mass cheating...

Seriously though, wtf is going on with that? All the fanfare posts by tan with community goodwill raised... Now no action and even more good will is going to be lost.

You couldn't make it up, unless you were deliberately trying to run the place into the ground.

Posted 05 March 2015 - 06:57 AM

As a result of these investigations the following will take place.

1. Disbanding of both clans (thus removing their strongholds attached to the clans)

2. Banning the ~200 players based on 7 days 1st offense, 30 days 2nd offense, Permanent 3rd offense.

The clans will be disbanded, and sanctions placed later today

Posted 05 March 2015 - 07:49 AM

I doubt they are dead yet. they likely will be soon

So just call it VN 3.0

until they put up a post stating thats not allowed. 
then 4.0 and so on. 

and this hold SH ban is a freaking joke. 

George Orwell would be proud of the moderation team.

WG Memory Hole best memory hole.

all this silliness is sucking the fun out of competitive play. same shit over and over again.

Im lucky ive got unicum plat mates that actually make pub games enjoyable now.

never thought id want to play pubs over CW/SH

Someone should really point out that VN 2.0 is derogatory to Wargaming, not a portion of the player base.  It's an important distinction. 

I see TimWahoo wanted a forum holiday.  Quicker than you can say - Account for sale $1.99

I see TimWahoo wanted a forum holiday.  Quicker than you can say - Account for sale $1.99

First thing i saw on the frontpage when i logged on lol

[Content removed]

missed what he said though? 

You could use the timwahoo testing system.

Quicker turnaround than Stronghold rigging.

My latest RO ws just a 1 day but im just coming of a 7 dayer.

what are the odds of getting a 30 dayer if i test some of the  word combinations? 

does it have to break the same rule/category over and over for the length of the ban to grow?

Tanitha at his best

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/52417-strongholds-exploitation/page__st__60__pid__1289268#entry1289268

Neg reps a user who's opinion he dislikes. Now I am torn between mounting a campaign to +1 the poor guys post to get it up to more +1s than Tanitha's original post, leaving Ng to t there for posterity, or something else.

Another display of him overstepping the mark. Just like altering community votes in Fendalton's bring back neg rep pole.

Yeah that was extremely poorly done.

And you know when LUCK is the voice of reason and providing rational retorts as a response that wg is lost on vn3.0

VN 3.0 should be the new name of the server, and it isn't banned yet.

VN 1.0 - server is closed due to bots/farming/account sales/etc

VN 2.0 - formed with the merger of the SEA (ASIA) and VN population. Bots/farming/account sales/IM and stronk rigging is rife, but gets uncovered.

VN 3.0 - the post apocalyptic remnants after mass posts by WG stating what isn't allowed, that bans will be handed out. Punishments still appear to not be impacting a section of the community the same as another.

Rip neg rep. Tan confirmed too lazy to bother reading the thread. I suspect he'd be afraid his rep would plummet.

Rip neg rep. Tan confirmed too lazy to bother reading the thread. I suspect he'd be afraid his rep would plummet.

I would neg bomb the shit out of you. So I could catch up with the +1s