Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Who did you talk to Siggy ?

It might just be better to PM me all the information you have ?(as in Accounts that got banned, And who did you talk too, and If you have submitted a ticket to support what is the ID)

Include Tallh0's accounts too.

And mine...

Moderating means I have to read 90% of the forums myself. If that's not keeping up-to date on "Whatz the going'z on" I don't know what is.

Anyway, Its been "fun" talking with you bridge.

But there is more then one reason I try and stay to the Bot thread here.

So I'm off. Got work this morning, Not that I have a roll to play in society if I was to listen to your comments.

Forgot to include the word "gato"

Take a look at some of the troll's we have had, Alter_fritz, Ricko-roller, Hopefull, List to go one, if you want someone to blame for the community...You're looking at the wrong person.

And yet there they are, still making shit threads while the good posters leave, making the Asia server even worse. 

my statement of "I roamed under it as a tired nude maori" was reported for being racist by maori1, It's a palindrome you delinquent fuck, then again wouldn't expect him to understand what that is.  (maori1)

And my neg rep thread was locked, because it hurts people feelings and is bullying. If your feelings are hurt on the internet, you've got issues.

Remove upvote thread dead?

Yup, it was locked, because they don't want people killing themselves for getting down voted, because that's the culture of the server we are on, which is a complete joke.

You know you're playing the wrong game when the majority of your team doesn't speak a common language. Team based game play without the teamwork. Good job.

There seems to be a lot of poasts going missing at the moment?

Cant even see them in the locked thread archive? 

2415n9y.jpg

Seriously.... Arty Protector........ u funni wotlabs

Baddie! 

Posts do go to a holding place before they're moved to the locked thread archive. 

Also LOL at AALG who claims that SH gif was fake, and everyone ripping into him about it. 

Posts do go to a holding place before they're moved to the locked thread archive. 

Also LOL at AALG who claims that SH gif was fake, and everyone ripping into him about it. 

That was a pretty fucking dumb post by him.

I did not realize he was danish, no wonder hes spaz.

And my neg rep thread was locked, because it hurts people feelings and is bullying. If your feelings are hurt on the internet, you've got issues.

SEA server had neg rep previously and no problems reported. Now the only person that has access to neg rep on the server is seen to abuse it multiple times. Logic much?

Is Tanitha Tony Abbott? Cause the similarities are staggering.

I predict the ASIA server to be ded in a fire, at least the English section in the near future.

The inclusion of the VN server has effectively ruined any idea of competative and fair play. Just cheat your way to the top. They still play by their old server rules where anything goes. Someone in the stat padders channel was playing next to Kimi____Papi in a net cafe, he had no bushes, lasers etc. can't beat the cunts, join em.

SEA server had neg rep previously and no problems reported. Now the only person that has access to neg rep on the server is seen to abuse it multiple times. Logic much?

It implies that Staff thinks Asians are more easily butthurt (which is weird, because most of the forumites are Aussies who tend to be buthurt-resistant).

But seriously, I don't understand why they didn't turn negrep back on when all the other servers did. And now, with the understaffed Staff's backlog from their to-do list growing really long, I do understand why they won't bother turning negrep on now. Negrep's gonna be neglected, what with them still busy sorting Campaign 3.

That said, locking all threads related to negrep isn't a good way of handling it. We've had tons of threads about arty, sprem, and MM, all futile threads trying to change the system, but they rarely get locked. Why cant negrep threads be treated the same way? Unless (and I'm using the 'easily-slighted' viewpoint from my easily-butthurt culture) ASIA staff doesn't want negrep discussed because it's directly under their control, unlike arty, sprem, or MM, which are under Minsk control instead and not ASIA's responsibility. Locking such threads make it look that ASIA Staff is avoiding responsibility, when in fact it's entirely reasonable for them to leave negrep off, and entirely reasonable as well to leave the thread unlocked for discussion.

If they unlocked the thread, then good.

Anyone take note of any SVN accounts to check whether they are banned now?

I am not going to be nice to a mod who is being a fucking wanker and ruining the community. You can actually be respected and be a mod. Look at wasabi and Mick (and to a degree nagato). They do their job with out being out of touch of the community. Just reading everything doesn't keep you in touch btw.

6hr R/O for causing drama against a clan that is the ENEMY OF THE ALLIANCE IN THE ALLIANCE THREAD is non constructive (even though the warning I got said off topic, but whatever incompetence comes in leaps and bounds).

The inclusion of the VN server has effectively ruined any idea of competative and fair play. Just cheat your way to the top. They still play by their old server rules where anything goes. Someone in the stat padders channel was playing next to Kimi____Papi in a net cafe, he had no bushes, lasers etc. can't beat the cunts, join em.

Kimi____Papa is the biggest fuckwit in VPA, that guy has such a mouth on him

Someone in the stat padders channel was playing next to Kimi____Papi in a net cafe, he had no bushes, lasers etc. can't beat the cunts, join em.

Its not on a WG controlled platform (the net cafe) so clearly nothing can be done about it.

Regards, 

Staff of VN3.0

anyone willing to predict what term will next be considered "derogatory"?? we can no longer use VN2.0 on the official forums, i reckon next will be all references to rugs and or sweeping. cant have the masses pointing out all those lumps in the floor coverings now can we? 

That said, locking all threads related to negrep isn't a good way of handling it. We've had tons of threads about arty, sprem, and MM, all futile threads trying to change the system, but they rarely get locked. Why cant negrep threads be treated the same way?

Maybe this is the answer then? Just report any new threads as inciting unrest and have them killed on sight?

Lol that's a name violation

I am doing some training this week, but next week I was intending on searching through the player lists and making reports on any and all IGNs that are now deemed 'offensive' due to too many underscores.

It still amazes me that they have now coded in the registration server to stop accepting any IGN selections that contain Tanitha_ but not stop selections that have 2 or more underscores.

I was asked by several members to kill that banter, Including many COAF members. We had 15 reports on that ONE thread relating to insults, and general shit posting. It got so bad, that another mod, decided to close the thread. I said, No, leave it open, but let me hit the guys that brought it so far from the topic.

So clam rivalry is no longer allowed in clan rivalry & diplomacy because a few people get butthurt for being called bad? And who cares what coaf thinks? It lost all of its credibility long ago.

Yup, it was locked, because they don't want people killing themselves for getting down voted, because that's the culture of the server we are on, which is a complete joke.

My thread was deleted....