Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

If you guys want a bit of a giggle go have a look at my alcohol influenced posting in FLAPDACOC, so retarded........

I thought the St Vinnies clan was a bit creative give my blood alcohol levels were about 50/50%

Apparently, the best players are the drunk ones.

I thought the St Vinnies clan was a bit creative give my blood alcohol levels were about 50/50%

Everyone should add #stvinniesclan to their forum sig

I got a one day RO from that fuckwit nagato because I said that pedobear was a term used by Russian tankers. its not hard

I don remember sanction you for that?

But I do remember this.

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/50384-move-all-asia-servers-to-japan/page__st__60__pid__1234025#entry123402

Either you are a liar or just forgetful. I think its the former.

No one cares, it's inconsistent moderation with shit community management on a server that caters for the less savoury clans that use illegal and underhand tactics

No one cares, it's inconsistent moderation with shit community management on a server that caters for the less savoury clans that use illegal and underhand tactics

Tbh, I don't think Nagato is normally one of the ones that are inconsistent. It's just that he is a part of a group that a mostly biased, incositent wankers.

Although it is probably best not to discuss R/Oing someone on the offical forums here.

I think some people need to stop for a moment, and try to see themselves from a distance, then judge themselves.

Cause honestly? All this hostility is just too much, I expected better.

The hostility is usually reserved over here, such as when moley not only tried to defend the indefensible but also decided to have a direct crack at people. Can't comment on the westy nags but except to say I thought nags was usually all good.

I find the amount of it to be "too much" , starting to feel like this the place of grumpy old people bickering about

Perhaps had you been a little more active on the main forum you'd be more sympathetic with the plight of those that still do frequent it.

I did frequent, as a silent reader. As much as I despise those things that have cropped up, it doesn't justify people to become more hostile and unreasonable to those that are still willing to communicate.

I did frequent, as a silent reader. As much as I despise those things that have cropped up, it doesn't justify people to become more hostile and unreasonable to those that are still willing to communicate.

What is the use of communication if the issues raised are largely ignored or conveniently removed from view.

Support on ASIA is a joke, Tanitha is too busy trying to make it rainbows and lollipops instead of tackling issues long known by the community.

The funny thing is they will come here and bitch and moan when it is the simplest thing in the world to just leave/stop playing. It is like they have early onset alzheimers, they just keep doing the thing they have always done because their brains can't process anything else.

The problem is not the game. Its the management.

Most people here WANT the management to do their job much better than they have. They can just shut up and play the game but they don't because they care about it.

I personally don't care anymore since WoWS has come into closed beta, amd have been having more fun there, but still.

Besides. Like you can talk, most of the distaste has to do with clans. Feel good you're oblivious to it all.

What is the use of communication if the issues raised are largely ignored or conveniently removed from view.

Support on ASIA is a joke, Tanitha is too busy trying to make it rainbows and lollipops instead of tackling issues long known by the community.

And I believe you guys knows that instead of keep being hostile, voicing you guys opinion and all with a more collected manner and less the outright aggressiveness would give you guys more supporter.

This way, its more like we're being those radical protesters than the intelligent diplomats. Heck, some people either its from the mods or other show some willingness to talk, that's something, but often I see some still maintains their hostility.

The funny thing is they will come here and bitch and moan when it is the simplest thing in the world to just leave/stop playing.

"They"? Ironic that you're here bitching and moaning about them coming here bitching and moaning, no? As was discussed a few posts ago, not playing and not caring are two different things.

And I believe you guys knows that instead of keep being hostile, voicing you guys opinion and all with a more collected manner and less the outright aggressiveness would give you guys more supporter.

It might get you more supporters, but it won't stop you getting RO'ed for mentioning the elephant in the room. As Ezz says, hostility here is rare - if you see it there's a good reason.

Oh yes, would help if the hostility doesn't seen so often now would they. C'mon, you guys are grown ups, rant once and twice is fine, but it looked like you guys getting more and more irritable by the minute.