Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

"They"? Ironic that you're here bitching and moaning about them coming here bitching and moaning, no? As was discussed a few posts ago, not playing and not caring are two different things.

It might get you more supporters, but it won't stop you getting RO'ed for mentioning the elephant in the room. As Ezz says, hostility here is rare - if you see it there's a good reason.

First interaction in over 2 weeks. I don't play Asia anymore and only go Wotlabs to read the NA stuff. I thought I would drop in here to see if things have calmed down. Nope they haven't. Only other thing I checked was the flapdapenis thread on main forum and well that seems dead in the water.  See you guys in another 2 weeks or so.

Oh yes, would help if the hostility doesn't seen so often now would they. C'mon, you guys are grown ups, rant once and twice is fine, but it looked like you guys getting more and more irritable by the minute.

Perhaps you'd like to edit this so it makes sense? At the same time, also perhaps clarify who you're referring to? Then you can go back to your silent despising.

To be fair to lock, this thread has become a dumping ground for those who do follow the multiple threads worth of 'catalyst' on the wot forum. In isolation it may appear irrational. Often posts are the culmination of pages worth of frustration over 'there'. The fact remains the 'you' lock refers to now extends well beyond the petco lines. Many are popping up with their frustration with WG who not once set foot on our hallowed TS... oh wait, lock you have actually logged into our ts right?

And flak, glad to hear you're still enjoying the NA server. Are you anything better than an average scrub over there or still struggling with the maps?

Perhaps you'd like to edit this so it makes sense? At the same time, also perhaps clarify who you're referring to? Then you can go back to your silent despising.

Shame, you sounds like the very person you're hating against.

To be fair to lock, this thread has become a dumping ground for those who do follow the multiple threads worth of 'catalyst' on the wot forum. In isolation it may appear irrational. Often posts are the culmination of pages worth of frustration over 'there'. The fact remains the 'you' lock refers to note extends well being the petco lines. Many are popping up with their frustration with WG who not once set foot on our hallowed TS... oh wait, lock you have actually logged into our ts right?

To be fair, I ain't no mod, ain't no officer, and has been in hiatus, so maybe my opinion doesn't mean much, but it gets tiresome when you read the content of a thread, or even a sub-forum and just sees grieving all around. There's the venting room, why not put it there instead of here? This SEA section of the forum already have few enough frequent poster, doesn't really helps with the posters fills it with hate filled posts, makes the part looked like some shitty pub. Save the rudeness for the official forum and be a reasonable person here.

I mean seriously, the attitude I see on how some people treat individuals like McMole is just straight out rude, you hate moderators or some, go vent for some, then cool off, be reasonable when some actually tries to talk.

And frankly, I do have logged in to TS couple of times. Hardly anyone around when I do though.

Probably a bit quiet atm...

In the mole case he came in here and was quite belligerent in his approach. Mick learned eventually that that doesn't win you any friends. Mole may eventually.

As to the general posting that comes across rude, there is no doubt some is as an emotional response to goings on on the main forum - usually an RO. As with jail, there are never any people actually guilty of the crimes they are in there for... yet having seen a whole C block's worth of people ROd for a shit load less than stealing a loaf of bread, you can begin to understand the vehement behind the response.

Then prolly cut him some slack? At least show some neutrality, you don't have to be friendly, doesn't mean you have to be hostile either.

I guess its already discussed by you guys, keep poking the hornet nest and it'll eventually stings anything that come across. Let it cool off.

Neutrality? That's what we've been asking for. Sadly we rarely get it from the mods. Despite their protestations, they are essentially there to make sure the community appears happy (along with making sure we don't say "bollocks" - I kid you not). They even have the power to clamp down on anything they feel is overly negative towards WG. When they come here to defend their actions why should we offer them neutrality?

I will gladly support an official WG forum boycott. Although everyday is a boycott for me.

281 more battles until I have an account that can post in CR/D.

I suggest you use a laughing dog avatar!  Hopefullllly someone will get that joke!

And flak, glad to hear you're still enjoying the NA server. Are you anything better than an average scrub over there or still struggling with the maps?

Wow the pent up aggression Ezz, try not to stroke out dude.

Wow the pent up aggression Ezz, try not to stroke out dude.

doubt he will stroke out on the beaches of thailand. 

he will defiantly have plenty of strokes though.  8)

doubt he will stroke out on the beaches of thailand. 

he will defiantly have plenty of strokes though.  8)

Thailand sucks I just got back from there. Went to a wedding in phuket. Won't be going back. If Ezz wants nice beaches he has left the best country for them and gone to an average country for them. My last trip to that shit hole.

What is the use of communication if the issues raised are largely ignored or conveniently removed from view.

Support on ASIA is a joke, Tanitha is too busy trying to make it rainbows and lollipops instead of tackling issues long known by the community.

FACT

90% of what is wrong with the management of the server lies in the hands of one person.

Seriously he needs to go before he literally destroys/runs into the ground/bankrupts the VN1984 Server.

If anyone was so thoroughly inept in any other occupation they would have long since got the move along.

oxOuyUw.jpg

I do feel for Tan, trying to run a failing server, as he used to have the prosperous NA server that made money, to then come to this Asian sinkhole. If people can't afford their own computers, how can they afford to purchase premium time or tanks? This is a free to play game, so of course it will attract the free loaders. 

If I was in charge, I would consolidate all the Asian infrastructure, move it to Japan, have an advertisement spree combining WoT and WoWs, and try capitalise on Japans economy. Why host the servers in the country that doesn't bring in the money? Like, is it that must cheaper to rent a data server in Singapore than Japan?

I do feel for Tan, trying to run a failing server, as he used to have the prosperous NA server that made money, to then come to this Asian sinkhole. If people can't afford their own computers, how can they afford to purchase premium time or tanks? This is a free to play game, so of course it will attract the free loaders. 

If I was in charge, I would consolidate all the Asian infrastructure, move it to Japan, have an advertisement spree combining WoT and WoWs, and try capitalise on Japans economy. Why host the servers in the country that doesn't bring in the money? Like, is it that must cheaper to rent a data server in Singapore than Japan?

If ASIA had enough population back in 2013, we might have a second server in Japan (or maybe Australia, but meh) to see how good such a proposal would be.

Phuket from all reports isn't the nicest. Was apparently good 10-15 years ago.

Feet, no point in closing it. Uninstalling should cover any of your urges.

And D_I, I suspect you may be overstating the role tan plays. My guess is HQ treat the Asian server as essentially irrelevant so don't give him the time of day. I'm also not sure yet whether tan's move here was indeed a 'posting to the eastern front' / 'Siberia very pretty comrade'.

Considering closing my account. Should I go down in flames or do a dignified farewell with a support aided closing of my accounts?

$1.99?

Considering closing my account. Should I go down in flames or do a dignified farewell with a support aided closing of my accounts?

Im with Ezz on this,

Just uninstall for now and that way you dont close the door completely. 

Im kind of glad my account did not sell after the campaign even though im not playing as much any longer. 

Neutrality? That's what we've been asking for. Sadly we rarely get it from the mods. Despite their protestations, they are essentially there to make sure the community appears happy (along with making sure we don't say "bollocks" - I kid you not). They even have the power to clamp down on anything they feel is overly negative towards WG. When they come here to defend their actions why should we offer them neutrality?

And giving them the same treatment will make you to become the better man? Come on man, why you have to bring the hostility from the official forum here?

A more pertinent question may be why we bother with the other forum when people can't express their opinions openly.

What reaches here is merely a culmination.

And giving them the same treatment will make you to become the better man? Come on man, why you have to bring the hostility from the official forum here?

Because if we voice anything other then rainbows and lollipops over on the offishul forums we get perma'd. Hence this is a place to talk more freely with residents of ASIA. Plus we are all cynical bastards as a by product of playing for 3 or so years

Then the answer is pretty much simple ain't it? Don't like it, don't play it. Its not like WG has been an ace in communicating with the playerbase either.

A culmination that isn't required here IMO. Makes no sense if you're displeased with a certain neighborhood and bringing the hate around the other neighborhood.

Because if we voice anything other then rainbows and lollipops over on the offishul forums we get perma'd. Hence this is a place to talk more freely with residents of ASIA. Plus we are all cynical bastards as a by product of playing for 3 or so years

What's so hard about bringing all those cynicism to the Venting Room sub forum instead of here? There's so much grieving in this part of the forum that it's not funny anymore. Heck, its never been funny.

Lock, that's an answer to a different question. The negativity here is almost always against WG Asia's handling of various issues. The game itself rarely rates a mention. As such there's be no point using a wider venting area when the issues are specific. Again I get the feeling that you aren't fully grasping the issues being vented about.