Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Geez Prophet can't ever stop can he?

Can't believe what I said set him off. He's a bit sensitive lately.

Geez Prophet can't ever stop can he?

Can't believe what I said set him off. He's a bit sensitive lately.

hes attacking me for "attacking" him

Bitch please. If i want to attack you, i will tear you to fucking shreds you fucking illiterate, whiny little shit.

Anyway, i wonder if he will be banhammered for calling me a tool. If he isn't, well I'm going to push the line and see if mods bite. in which case I'll show them that.

Ezz, I think it is because of the lack of CW participation on our server compared to RU, NA and EU (ratio wise). There are soo many Japanese players but only about 5 clans that play CW. Giving them tier 8 would make it more accessible.

I personally disagree but I do see what they are trying to Achieve, even if what they are doing is counter productive.

You'd hope that WG has analysed the accounts out of JP (or the server) to see that there was a lack of tier X tanks and a proliferation of tier 8 tanks. I doubt it, and expect this to be like their automated IM rigging detection.

@joc,

I don't agree with it one bit. It's a fucked up idea that will just turn into a campfest for even more Viet sub clans to get gold to convert their botted free xp so they can chips spam the map even more.

(Unless someone goes and ruins for the fuckers. T95e2 re rolls anyone?)

I was just trying to explain why I thought WG ASIA was doing it.

On to a different topic.

Has anyone got the Chinese tier 10s, if so what do you think of them as pub tanks (i have no illusions nor intentions of taking them into CW, if i ever play them again), taking into account mainly fun factor (being a decent tonk that can dish out dmg and hold up ok). Also the grind seems to be quite good on paper, what about in practice? 

I watch fochs stream a fair bit and he really likes the 113 and the 121 looks like a quirky RU med.

I have okish crews to go into them (which will only get better during the grind) so that wont be a problem. Nor will the gun depression, i got used to having none in T-34-3 (after failing @ 35% w/r for 200 battles before i got the hang of it).

I would be starting them after i finish my current grinds (M48 Patton, Batchat and FV215B)

For pub games just stop at the tier 9s, tier for tier the WZ 1-4 is undoubtedly better than the 113 while the WZ-120 is most likely better than the 121, and that's not even mentioning tier 9 mm (which is so much better than tier 10 mm).

Nor do I. Nor is having 10s a big issue for many players who feel apathetic towards CW.

After weeks of swatting off Pz1c's in CW, I think not having 10s is a big issue for players who feel pathetic in CW either.

I still don't think this would "fix" CW though (assuming Tan's goal is to have more battles). Apathy is persistent, and farmers will always farm.

you had me at kylie. please tell more

It's a forum like the WoT forums, so it's more of banter, ignore lists, and metadiscussion (about the state of the album market and the failures of Parlophone and the uses of Marmite in finding male-male hookups) than actual Kylie.

It's a good place though if you're a Parlophone-hater or a Marmite fan.

The JP players might not have a taste of CW, so this tier 8 Campaign is to get them into it. 

On to a different topic.

Has anyone got the Chinese tier 10s, if so what do you think of them as pub tanks (i have no illusions nor intentions of taking them into CW, if i ever play them again), taking into account mainly fun factor (being a decent tonk that can dish out dmg and hold up ok). Also the grind seems to be quite good on paper, what about in practice? 

I watch fochs stream a fair bit and he really likes the 113 and the 121 looks like a quirky RU med.

I have okish crews to go into them (which will only get better during the grind) so that wont be a problem. Nor will the gun depression, i got used to having none in T-34-3 (after failing @ 35% w/r for 200 battles before i got the hang of it).

I would be starting them after i finish my current grinds (M48 Patton, Batchat and FV215B)

You are welcome to take mine out for a run if you want.

Actually I haven't retrained the crews - they are stuck in the tier 9 tonks while I make their winrates a bit more respectable before I sell them.

It's a good place though if you're a Parlophone-hater or a Marmite fan.

Isn't that a substitute for Vegemite?

LOL, my account now looks like it has been banned from the forums completely. The permanent RO for 'spam' wasn't enough, and I am still awaiting a response as to why additional penalties keep being lumped onto my account. If the WG VN 2.0 server doesn't want me around then all they have to do is tell me.

It is almost like they forgot that they issued a penalty, and so in hitting my account just up the punishment (again). Hilarious considering that I haven't been on the forums for over a month, and the game for close to 10 days. So much butthurt there, all from an IGN that appears closer to the truth than ever.

Also interesting to note that when you score a game ban, they still let your premium time be used up.

Anyone notice the number of random posters coming on to shit on WG. Rather amusing considering I'm sure everyone over there still wants to think it's just a vocal minority.

That mod that shows the other players national flags.

Japan is even worse and more prolific than Thailand. In general of course.

No, nothing beats the Thais, 

THey are horribad! and nothing comes close. 

Actually the japs are not far behind but they also have some really good players, kind off like aus.

the thais are just fail. I have seen one blue thai player since the flags came on, 

Must have been small sample size. Had a terrible run last night, mostly down to myself but some of the teams.........wow.

Anyone notice the number of random posters coming on to shit on WG. Rather amusing considering I'm sure everyone over there still wants to think it's just a vocal minority.

Haven't they always?

"Wg why does emeny tank go invisible 15m away? Fix ur stpid gaem"

Ignorance is bliss.

I got called a low tier stat padder.

I lold. Also ribbit has a deep fascination for penises. I think he really needs to come out of the closet irl.

What has he done now? except for being himself :)

He sure joined the right clan to come out in,

so much man flexing going on over at our TS

I'll send you a replay when i get on my computer.

Its entertaining. I played like shit because i was falling off my seat in laughter so ignore how i played.

I'm sure Skell would have gotten a few laughs from it too. :)