Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Sent to support...

"My forum account was recently suspended "Due to excessive rule violations from this account and/or IP, your forum account has been suspended for 7 days.". However given there were no legitimate violations made in recent posts, nor any from my IP address (i'm the only one that posts from this IP), it appears a mistake has been made on the part of the moderator. Granted it may have been accidental (even the mods are fallible) but clearly it needs to be rectified.

Please reverse the suspension and remove the points lest they be considered for further consideration.

Further, given such a mistake has been made by a theoretically senior moderator, please pass along to whomever supervises their team in hopes that they will be adequately coached to avoid similar errors on their part.

Thanks in advance."

Estimated response around the time bots are removed, warpack users are identified then drawn and quartered, FG goes celibate, and CWx.0 that actually makes end game fun is released.

tier 9 is the goldilocks zone. your either whaling on tanks that cannot compete with you or your fighting in tier ten where your still competent. i soloed 60% w/r in the type 61 and that thing is fair shitter

The T61 is amazing,

That gun is pure OP

The e50 genuinely is awesome.

Trunkadelic?

Trunking_Awesome

I do agree with trunking_awesome :)

I have to admit, I am glad you guys took him off our hands. Never had any actual interaction with the guy but I could tell that I wasnt going to get along with him.

Some of the stuff he would write in dps chat made him sound like an ass who just down talks everyone.

I have played a fair bit with him and skell over the last few days,

Hes actually not that bad, he does come across as cocky and arrogant but he just does not give a fuck, seems more like a stoner :) 

maybe the fact that i can be arrogant I dont notice it as much. 

also for posterity and epeening

omega were short and said they needed a scrub for stronks :^)

Epeening because you play stronks with omega? come on westy, surely you can do better then that :P 

The T61 is amazing,

That gun is pure OP

I do agree with trunking_awesome :)

I have played a fair bit with him and skell over the last few days,

Hes actually not that bad, he does come across as cocky and arrogant but he just does not give a fuck, seems more like a stoner :)

maybe the fact that i can be arrogant I dont notice it as much. 

Epeening because you play stronks with omega? come on westy, surely you can do better then that :P

its all i have saffee :tongue:

Split and garbaged the sperg and damn it I am RO'ing Flak for this, consider it a sobering up period.

Thanks nurki for intervening and damage control.

What happened?

Yeah, what happened actually? Did i miss something amazing?

Edit: Nvm, i checked through the notification e mail. Flakey starts sperging about SEA server, KACs, Thai Ladyboys, Ezz etc... and something about drunk?

How did you guys missed flak's anti-pbkac "get a life" drunk sperg.

It was glorious.

Nope missed it.

but NA is better anyway right flak?

His Les_Mis playstyle might get him over 48%...

God those stats are shocking. You need to be behind arty all game purposely to be like that.

Oh and dont forget how Chris Judd is fat   =D

(Based on this logic Im casting Cod as Chris Farley and Woolfy as Tyrions body double for next game of thrones season) 

His Les_Mis playstyle might get him over 48%...

God those stats are shocking. You need to be behind arty all game purposely to be like that.

given his recent WN8/WR its quite obvious he does nothing but snipe and camp hard. 2k wn8 and 48% wr? please

given his recent WN8/WR its quite obvious he does nothing but snipe and camp hard. 2k wn8 and 48% wr? please

Dude, winning is irrelevant mkay. Clans only look at WN8 because it shows how good you are. Anyway, win rate is too team dependant to be taken as a serious stat.

Dude, winning is irrelevant mkay. Clans only look at WN8 because it shows how good you are. Anyway, win rate is too team dependant to be taken as a serious stat.

given that an average players should be 50% consistently and good players can achieve 60% plus solo stats id say its a viable metric to judge a player by. obviously you can platoon pad

but even then you are still winning and isnt that the important thing?

after all WG made it so you have to win to get decent xp