That desk is eerily clean.

Finishing up managing this place on Thursday,

Hence clean desk 

Measuring PINAS?

europe-according-to-penis-size.png

Ill squeeze in ! 

Congrats on the new job Saffe!!

Cheers woody,

Cant believe I will start working for that old fucking geezer, should be good though :) 

If I quit tanks you know why, he has bullied me in real life and i decided is not worth living for! 

I hope that isn't inches. 

Your desk reminds me of a new staff member, it doesn't have coffee ring stains on it or post it notes that people have left for you to do something because they can't grasp email.

Then again, the desk next to me was covered in googly eyes when he was away. 

I hope that isn't inches. 

Your desk reminds me of a new staff member, it doesn't have coffee ring stains on it or post it notes that people have left for you to do something because they can't grasp email.

Then again, the desk next to me was covered in googly eyes when he was away. 

Lol, 

To be fair I never really used my desk anyway, I just parked myself in the boardroom most of the time so I could do some work on the forums  in peace. 

Good to see the official forums are having a clean out. 

And that fear_the_reaper retard is now shit posting on the Warships forums. The warships forums aren't actually that bad, probably because it's in beta though. 

Consistency is better. 

>mfw finding out Alt+PrintScrn screenshots just your active window and not your whole screen

Given the most commonly used threads on the main forum were the carry and failed to carry thread, i'll be creating them here.

Storm, any chance you can replicate your 'Storm's improvement thread' here?

Also, anyone have a good solution for posting screenshots from high res so they are legible on the forums?

The frustrating solution appears to be to view the SS, zoom in, snip it, re save, then upload. Maybe have to do. Should keep me busy during this training session.

Here's a test... Lakeville and i fully expected a mass drowning and or traffic jam in valley.

58ayhq2svueauu56g.jpg

Also, worth posting in the 'why i don't play arty thread'. Guessing this bloke really enjoyed this one...

pr68xrffufgdir46g.jpg

I have an actual SS program that lets me select a certain area of the screen to take the shot of. It's really quite useful.

Does that work in game?

I use postimage.org, has a built in resize tool. You can copy paste the images as well. 

Thats what i use when there is shit I dont want to save in my photo bucket,

but if you look at the screens in the carry thread both my pools medal post and radley post last week shows up like ezz's uploads.

pure shite, no epeen shown at all 

I've recropped which helps... but it's a tad fiddly.

Well considering everyone else seems to be able to do it somehow, 

maybe we are just bad@screenshots 

Well considering everyone else seems to be able to do it somehow, 

maybe we are just bad@screenshots 

I play full screen rather than windowed, so if i use the snipping tool it takes me out of the client. I find windowed mode prophet like but if there is a shortcut to jump in and out of full screen / windowed the snipper could probably work. If dumbo's tool can get around that i'll be jumping all over it.

Well I use 2 screens so I use full window rather then full screen so I can fast forward the pr0n while playing arty and so on.

but I use print screen button on keyboard and then go into the screenshots folder and upload that way. 

alt + f4 takes you in and out of full screen

Well I use 2 screens so I use full window rather then full screen so I can fast forward the pr0n while playing arty and so on.

Doesn't that minimise the client tho? And why limit yourself to arty? Passive scouting fapping is how the pros do it.

Doesn't that minimise the client tho? And why limit yourself to arty? Passive scouting fapping is how the pros do it.

no if i go full window mode when i click on other screen it does not minimize it, 

if i play full screen it does.

passive scouting is to to easy, arty is where the skilz are at!