Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Ezz, the one i use is called Gadwin Printscreen. Its really useful. Saves your screenshots into a specific folder, then use Imgur to upload them. About a 30 sec process. 

But does the screenshot come up in normal size when poasting on the wot forums? 

I suspect if there is a 'windowed mode' shortcut i'll be good with the snipping tool anyway. But that certainly looks promising.

Also, i took a sneak peek of that chip spam thread.

Surprised no one mentioned WG banning clans and players when they weren't even used to chip spam.

Also, counterflak is very on the money. Calling out tan for being a jackarse yet using subtle deserves recognition.

At least ramattack is brightening the official forums up.

two of his poasts today actually made me laugh out load

Lost track whose alt that is.

apparently none of you guiz? 

Probably MagicalFlyingFox's, what with his recent obsession with ramming people in stronks

Alt + Print Screen! 

Did you mention you weren't aware of that one? Best way to SS without having to close all your dodgey apps. Wonder if there is a way to SS just the active tab in a browser so the pron doesn't have to reload each time.

Did you mention you weren't aware of that one? Best way to SS without having to close all your dodgey apps. Wonder if there is a way to SS just the active tab in a browser so the pron doesn't have to reload each time.

push drag drop

now independent 

push drag drop

now independent 

Ah yes. Forgot the browsers aren't as shit as they once were.

I suspect if there is a 'windowed mode' shortcut i'll be good with the snipping tool anyway. But that certainly looks promising.

Also, i took a sneak peek of that chip spam thread.

Surprised no one mentioned WG banning clans and players when they weren't even used to chip spam.

Also, counterflak is very on the money. Calling out tan for being a jackarse yet using subtle deserves recognition.

I would prefer to not bring it up. Tan is actually doing something right (even if 2 years late) so lets not make him run and hide in his shell again. He can then hit 4S. Then after that FURY may have to look out (if they both dont stop). 

Probably MagicalFlyingFox's, what with his recent obsession with ramming people in stronks

Ramming is a KAC tradition. You are new i it will be excused. Also whats your WNEzz rank (kamikaze medals minus battle buddies). 

Tempted to put you in CoAF just so you can hang out fuel more fires.

Also whats your WNEzz rank (kamikaze medals minus battle buddies). 

I was saddened to see my BBs are at 15. WG clearly have a dodgey metric.

Also, K's at 221. \o/

Lost track whose alt that is.

apparently none of you guiz? 

I did think it was Ezz because of the ramming then I thought it could have been me because of the spelling in the header.. 

It is almost FG_ like...

Screenshot thing, I normally just cheat. Take a regular game screenshot, load it in Windows Picture viewer, change view to original size, snipping tool to copy then paste straight into imgur.

Chip Spam rule is a good thing, but probably should have been announced before banning people for it. I believe Tan is going on a break for a month so don't expect too much more to happen around that stuff for a while unless he let Conan have the keys to the kingdom.

Screenshot thing, I normally just cheat. Take a regular game screenshot, load it in Windows Picture viewer, change view to original size, snipping tool to copy then paste straight into imgur.

Chip Spam rule is a good thing, but probably should have been announced before banning people for it. I believe Tan is going on a break for a month so don't expect too much more to happen around that stuff for a while unless he let Conan have the keys to the kingdom.

Even better. At least there is now a precedent for this which can be used against 4S in the future.

I'd like to name and shame piece of shit Honda which suddenly cut out on me 2km from the Berowra on ramp on the M1. One second I'm driving nornally, next thing I know my engine stops running. I had plenty of fuel and the electrics were still working.

I would prefer to not bring it up. Tan is actually doing something right (even if 2 years late) so lets not make him run and hide in his shell again. He can then hit 4S. Then after that FURY may have to look out (if they both dont stop). 

Ramming is a KAC tradition. You are new i it will be excused. Also whats your WNEzz rank (kamikaze medals minus battle buddies). 

Oh no. My WNEzz rank is at -16 :S what do