Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

It was rugged. As in Tan shut the fuck up about it because he is afraid to admit he fucked up

Lol feety. After all this time you really expect tan to take any responsibility for the state of the server?

Storm, any chance you can replicate your 'Storm's improvement thread' here?

I wouldn't be able to, I took inspiration from the threads found here, it works on the official forum because there are a lot more average/bad players and there weren't any threads like it, whereas here even if I could make the thread I'm only a mere bluenicum among super unicums, and of course that's not even mentioning that I wouldn't be able to make the thread in the first place, on account of not having purple poaster forum tags (in theory I could make it in this subforum, but what'd be the point?).

I wouldn't be able to, I took inspiration from the threads found here, it works on the official forum because there are a lot more average/bad players and there weren't any threads like it, whereas here even if I could make the thread I'm only a mere bluenicum among super unicums, and of course that's not even mentioning that I wouldn't be able to make the thread in the first place, on account of not having purple poaster forum tags (in theory I could make it in this subforum, but what'd be the point?).

Post it in SEA.

Post it in SEA.

But what'd be the point? The vast majority of people who poast here are competent people who know how to play, and there are far more qualified people in other parts of the forum to answer the same stuff.

But what'd be the point? The vast majority of people who poast here are competent people who know how to play, and there are far more qualified people in other parts of the forum to answer the same stuff.

Accessible to both SEA locals and those from other servers. Ie a bridge between quality input and the main forums. And don't sell yourself short by the way. I've seen and heard advice from all sorts over the years, your insight should not be simply cast off as 'just' a sea bluenicum. 

Just typical Tanitha hypocrisy.

No rules are being broken for the last 2 years with the CW spam. Same line is toddled out with Farmpaign 3. All of a sudden EULA has been breached - 7 days off using the "just because we can" clause.

Why this wasn't used at any time during the last 2 years is a mystery. Actually it isn't - the guy is just fucking useless. And the stupid saps that scream out "have all my +1s" to him. Fucking disgraceful.

Also, any recommendations on PC browsers? I currently run:

IE

Chrome

Firefox

Safari

Opera

Would like another reasonable program instead of having to run multiple VMs to access multiple accounts.

If you're running 64 bit Windows (And if you're not, 2009 called, they want their OS back) you can run Waterfox which is a 64bit mod of Firefox.

Thanks reaps. I'll give it a try. Hmm, waterfox and firefox can't run at the same time. Oh well.

@ Ezz whilst a private session does work, it doesn't retain cookie/login values. I just create and rename a shortcut to an app with the account name it uses.

Meh, moot point now. Had a mate over to play and he can't access the forum from my place. Say hello to being IP banned from the WG WoT ASIA forum! Tanitha manages to get pettier (and more unprofessional) as each day goes by.

Accessible to both SEA locals and those from other servers. Ie a bridge between quality input and the main forums. And don't sell yourself short by the way. I've seen and heard advice from all sorts over the years, your insight should not be simply cast off as 'just' a sea bluenicum. 

Ezz Speaks the truth brah, you can easily express your thought processes and admit when you've fucked up, good for teaching anyone, no one knows everything so it might be worth making a thread.

And I'd be happy to contribute replays :^)

That's flipping awesome news of it's what I think it means. Congrats.

How much would I have to spend on a laptop that can run WOT? and other stuff 

basically something decent, does not have to be a able to send rockets into space 

To much spare time at work..........

How much would I have to spend on a laptop that can run WOT? and other stuff 

basically something decent, does not have to be a able to send rockets into space 

To much spare time at work..........

Price range?

Not much if you aren't too concerned about a sexy body. Those slinky shells tend to add a bit to the costage.

Price range?

l0lz

Well thats what I am asking for is it not?

Not much if you aren't too concerned about a sexy body. Those slinky shells tend to add a bit to the costage.

Im swedish, 

It has to look at least all right! 

Why doesn't someone suggest a tier point min for a battle? Ie if you don't have 120 (eg) tier points it counts as a tech vic.

The chip requirement will help a bit but attendance is a different thing to chips.