Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

I like how on the PBKAC FB page, i'm listed as being Ezz and Canteris. (Or Counterflak, can't remember who)

It's amusing and somewhat telling that no one is really sure whether the april special is a joke or not.

There appear to be two groups - the 'surely WG couldn't be that retarded' ones, and the 'lol WG, retarded again' ones.

I say we post it on facebook anyway.

Done

It's amusing and somewhat telling that no one is really sure whether the april special is a joke or not.

There appear to be two groups - the 'surely WG couldn't be that retarded' ones, and the 'lol WG, retarded again' ones.

This will help all of the PH bot accounts just starting up for their bot to >3k games.

Just watching the NA April Fool's Day Livestream

http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/livestream/afd-stream/

CW/Tier X on Mittengard - RELIC vs PBKAC - much LOLs

PBKAC - 8 x IS-7; 2 x Maus; 1 x 62A; 50B; 215b 

RELIC - 215b and IS-7

PBKAC claw back an 8-10k hitpoint deficit to be up on numbers, only to falter as time drew down with RELIC winning 13:15 with ~1500 hitpoints left.

with my sarcasm level at over 9000, not even im sure which side of the fence im in.

I like how on the PBKAC FB page, i'm listed as being Ezz and Canteris. (Or Counterflak, can't remember who)

Someone's been editing away my edits. Already posted you as Fendalton, but someone keeps changing it.

We will now be swamped with PHail platoons from thier bot to >3k games contest.

PH_platoon_phails_zpsytnrrb7w.jpg

Possibly stormtroop3r, he edits that doc a lot.

That is, until you compare my number of edits to Arby's...

That is, until you compare my number of edits to Arby's...

True, but arby is constantly making thing go into alphabetical order. He races for the commanders slot in our stronks so that he can move everyone around into "his order"

Ezz, it's the doc on FB with everyone's name and their respective ign. So people know whose who.

Think feety was the only who could do that. Not sure if he gave rights to anyone else.

Eltnot can do it, but mentioned something about wanting people to tell him first so he knows who they are.

I'll remember to bug Elt the next time I see him then.

In other news, shaming myself for trying to chase MT-9.2, and just throwing my Cromwell away with only half a dozen shots fired because I yolo into a T7/8 tank and try to circlejerk it before getting blasted by all his friends. Then I sit there and watch a perfect opening to flank and side-shot appear...

Accessible to both SEA locals and those from other servers. Ie a bridge between quality input and the main forums. And don't sell yourself short by the way. I've seen and heard advice from all sorts over the years, your insight should not be simply cast off as 'just' a sea bluenicum. 

Agreed.  Stormie have some confidence, you at least try to add value to the forums with good threads aimed towards helping the general populace.  Too much pointless posts in the rest of the forum, especially from those inactive scrubs who sprout pointless crap in every single post they make.  Oh...wait...

Well anyways...you guys ever coming back, the PBKAC thread is so quiet now?  Or do I have to come here to be graced with your shitpoasts?

Yeh, any advice is as good as the others most of the time, different perspectives makes for a lot of input for various cases.

Well anyways...you guys ever coming back, the PBKAC thread is so quiet now?  Or do I have to come here to be graced with your shitpoasts?

Unlikely I'll be going back. Tanitha is still salty after the whole NA VPA thing that he thinks that I started, and is still trying to hit my account with penalties. His pettiness knows no bounds.

I think only a day left in my 'mentioned facebook' suspension so not long for me.

When I hit overall purple wn8 I'll talk to someone about getting the "has awesome replays" tag which will allow me to make a replays thread which I could then alter a bit to be a Q&A which would be similar to my thread on the official forum, alternatively, you can all help me pad to 65% reccent and then I can ask about getting "Purple Poaster" tags which would allow me to basically copy my thread from the forum and paste it here. 

This forum takes stats very seriously, and I'm not really too keen on making the thread in this subforum which would serve the same purpose as the threads in other subforums, which I don't have permissions to make there.

Posting it here retains the SEA community association. We're blessed by having a tight knit community and diffusing that into whatever other subforums exist on here would lose that.

So whoever is good with maths, 

Im just about to knock over the 2k win8 mark, 

Once thats done I dont really care to much about overall as its a big jump to the next level, I will just focus on my recent to be over the 3k win8 mark with a 65%+ winrate. 

I still want to know roughly,

How many games if I avg 3k recent will it take me to go from 2k win8 to 2.1k and then 2.1k to 2.2k and so on up to 2.5k? 

A lot.

Probably take you a year or two.

I'm in the same boat re targets. I hit my 60% goal and purple overall won't happen in my lifetime so there isn't much to aim for. Playing without caring about stats can be rather cathartic tho so you may enjoy it all more.