Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

The more RNG the more it punishes skill imho. 

Imho? Are you trying to stay undercover in the 'why arty is bad for skilled players'?

It's not like RNG is a new concept.

Iirc, they also plan on nerfing gold soon after that nerf

That is interesting...  Wonder by how much.

The maps will take a little bit of time to get used to but the decreased accuracy I honestly have not noted at all..

Not once can I go back and say, in the previous patch that would have been a hit.

Well that is good news, glad to hear.  I rather liked the increased accuracy when it first changed, much less frustration with missed shots.  I tend to be an impatient aimer as it is...

If there's one thing about the accuracy changes, it kinda bust some shots that require finer aim, least in my experience.

Thanks reaps. I'll give it a try. Hmm, waterfox and firefox can't run at the same time. Oh well.

@ Ezz whilst a private session does work, it doesn't retain cookie/login values. I just create and rename a shortcut to an app with the account name it uses.

Meh, moot point now. Had a mate over to play and he can't access the forum from my place. Say hello to being IP banned from the WG WoT ASIA forum! Tanitha manages to get pettier (and more unprofessional) as each day goes by.

If you manage to get un- IP banned.

http://internet-browser-review.toptenreviews.com/

I'm not entirely sure what you ere trying to achieve by telling him to gtfo because he had no caller, 70% of the time you can just ping the map and win.

Also he seems to be hilariously stupid, but with a name like that I can't say I'm surprised.

I'm not entirely sure what you ere trying to achieve by telling him to gtfo because he had no caller, 70% of the time you can just ping the map and win.

Also he seems to be hilariously stupid, but with a name like that I can't say I'm surprised.

thats how i call. They didn't even do that.

It's sad how defensive and insecure he sounds. I stay out of it, doesn't seem like he's able to talk civilly.

It's sad how defensive and insecure he sounds. I stay out of it, doesn't seem like he's able to talk civilly.

It's CR/D, the whole purpose is just to ground around calling everyone shitters, worst thing that could happen is someone gets butthurt.

Just realised there is more than 72 hours in an easter long weekend... giggiteeee

Did someone want to post this replay to one of the mods?

malinovka-usa-m41_walker_bulldog-6886688

Some fucktard from BALLS

fugita5[bALLS] (Lorr. 155 51) : Asians = lose

fugita5[bALLS] (Lorr. 155 51) : You dont get to kill me

Then drowns himself

Passed it on JOC, I'm away on hols otherwise I'd do it myself.

Thanks. Despite what Tan thinks, I do try and be a positive member of the community.

No worries mate, if you get any others let me know I'll do what I can. I'm back on the 10th or the 11th, depends on the wife.

I should be banned from baiting hopey and his his extremely impressionable adolescence. The responses are fun though.

Hi hopey, <3. BTW can I join AUSCG. I am totes cereal about this. Only thing I want in return is you guys to upgrade your stronkholds to tier 5 so we can work our way towards stronkholds glory (aka, tier 10 credits)

northerncheyenne still trying to TK me (and PBKAC members) in pubs. 48%er through and through.

cliff-france-amx_13_90-74411516717242267

Now with in game and real life threats. Such class.

northerncheyenne%20201504050905_zpswhpg2

northerncheyenne%20201504052120_zps2p5ff

northerncheyenne still trying to TK me (and PBKAC members) in pubs. 48%er through and through.

cliff-france-amx_13_90-74411516717242267

Now with in game and real life threats. Such class.

northerncheyenne%20201504050905_zpswhpg2

northerncheyenne%20201504052120_zps2p5ff

Hi JOC, can you confirm the date for those messages, I can get the server chat logs checked and confirm the conversations to be able to get chatbans handed out.

Right... whose bot account is this?

Herpington_McDerpington (9:57:55 PM) so what is bad ... if my ping is norally 400 and i use germans - Ive come along way from 39%

Hi JOC, can you confirm the date for those messages, I can get the server chat logs checked and confirm the conversations to be able to get chatbans handed out.

No offence, but what will (yet another) chat ban do. He has been doing the same thing for at least 1 year now. We kicked him from RISKR for it about 10 months ago. He won't stop without a perma ban, at least that is my opinion of the degenerate POS.