Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Hello WoTLabs,today I would like to name and shame ISG_Nisa for being a terribaddie.

4qitV.jpg

4qiv8.jpg

Why is your potential damage less than the your HP? Jump of a cliff? Get teamdamaged?

shot_087_zps688e2f5d.jpg

4000 games played in just over a month not even enough time for wotlabs to bring up 60 day stats.

The game I played him in he wasn't botting but mouthed off a lot.

The account was created on the 31 July 2013 so surely playing 4000 games in that time period is enough for an investigation.

1000 games in a RAM 2 with an average damage of just 54???

Forwarded to Liquid- but a replay will work far better.

Why is your potential damage less than the your HP? Jump of a cliff? Get teamdamaged?

Fuck arty.

Forwarded to Liquid- but a replay will work far better.

Yeah like I said Mick the game I played him in he wasn't botting. Played really well and top scored on the enemy team. Why if you can play like that would you bother botting at all.

Is it ok to contact them after a battle and imply that they are botting and also imply that you will put a report in about them

Yeah like I said Mick the game I played him in he wasn't botting. Played really well and top scored on the enemy team. Why if you can play like that would you bother botting at all.

Is it ok to contact them after a battle and imply that they are botting and also imply that you will put a report in about them

Was he in a high tier tonk? Playing low and mid tiers just makes me want to barf, I could see why...

And no, its not illegal. Otherwise, all the troll/not troll 'reported!' Comments on the forums would get slapped.

Because Mick didn't answer the first time.

Oh, right. No multiquote in mobile, makes me lazy.

Er, which one was this? One you reported here? If so, then its kaput. They all got handled long ago.

I miss FG in the official forum. I've spent the last two days acting like a wanky polite gentleman, then bring out an epic troll to be called a dumb cunt haha.

Although, it was different being nice. I only pulled out the major part because of my forum rank and being called a forum warrior.

This champion's sole contribution to the game was bumping into me when I was about to fire, knocking the shot into the dirt. Presumably that's what he got his XP point for.

z2gTWkbl.jpg

How the hell can you get 1 XP on a winning side?

EgPBaxdl.jpg

Obviously just an off day for him.

I'm pretty sure that auto aiming baddies in combination with post mortem flexible cameras were created to torture us.

Auto-aim at least hits and bounces, 34% you have to be actively missing.

Pretty sure I could shit out of an ultralight with better accuracy than that.

Pretty sure I could shit out of an ultralight with better accuracy than that.

That would make for a great sport.

When your hit rate is less than your win rate, even the bots are carrying you. Also a candidate for the most ironic nickname award.

Just about every game I play, there's a guy on my team who thinks that hurling advice and abuse is going to somehow help his team.

But to my credit, the strategy sometimes pays off.

After telling an SU-122-44 not to camp next to arty if he really wanted to protect it, then telling the same driver that I hated him for letting arty die, I TK'd the baddy when he came running for the protection of the remaining tanks #shitsngigs. Then, much to his credit, he invites me to platoon. Unfortunately there were no voice coms so guidance was limited, but I know that there is now one less player who will protect arty by camping behind them.

In high tier matches I tend to refrain from giving advice but will occasionally offer some general derision unless more pointed abuse is in order.

Like the T95 on El Halluf who camped back from the ridge all game then started abusing the arty on our team for doing nothing. Turns out the arty did 4k+ damage while the T95 did 0.7k. Poor Sparty copped a bit of stick for his misplaced rage, but we all make mistakes.

Which brings me to high tier failer of the week. There are some abominable, some might say abhorrent, players on this server.

abhorrentplayers_zps3b066ec7.jpg

I did call the 183 a 'fucking tool' for nubbing it up so hard, Which obviously lead to this in a different match.

dd6c91a1-d79f-4060-a81f-c2c47a473410_zps

And a minute later....

5421d227-7fdd-47bb-9361-7e11e136ef35_zps

So if you see me type, 'I hate you all' or 'why do you bother playing high tier tanks?' or '...uninstall' or 'you're as useful as a handful of warm monkey spunk', don't react, just think about what you could have done better.

TL;DR Don't be the guy that makes Muddy cranky.

Muddy was meant to carry me the other day in his slow ass brit TD. Instead he chose to try to be our forward one shottable scout while arty was still around. Was not happy with muddy at that point. Thankfully our other potatoes managed to not suck.

Muddy was meant to carry me the other day in his slow ass brit TD. Instead he chose to try to be our forward one shottable scout while arty was still around. Was not happy with muddy at that point. Thankfully our other potatoes managed to not suck.

Sorry about that, but I'm sticking with my strat. I didn't want to be called a sissy.