Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

:^)

WhaBZCD.jpg

Val turned blue after tk'ing the 121 who was doing idiot pubbie shit, hopey sensed an "opportunity" and tried to tk Val, so I stepped in and tk'd hopey before he could do any serious damage. The tears flowed in a great stream for the rest of the game.

WhaBZCD.jpg

Val turned blue after tk'ing the 121 who was doing idiot pubbie shit, hopey sensed an "opportunity" and tried to tk Val, so I stepped in and tk'd hopey before he could do any serious damage. The tears flowed in a great stream for the rest of the game.

Just like Jules Assange in the  Ecuadorian

embassy, Hopey will prolly hole up in Lucks for the next 2 years.

Solid battle Val.

What I got out of that is further confirmation that Hopetool has no fkn clue. The tank he was in and where he was are two things that just don't compute.

Hopefool, you're speshuLLLLL

Solid battle Val.

What I got out of that is further confirmation that Hopetool has no fkn clue. The tank he was in and where he was are two things that just don't compute.

Check out my thread for solid battles :^)

WhaBZCD.jpg

I left the money on the fridge.

I'm IP banned for a week, don't even know why. 

I can't view the ban reason, because i'm banned. Lmao. 

You need to focus on getting an Anaconda now..

WhaBZCD.jpg

LOL another huge splerg session on the main forums. 

Just downloaded and watched the game - pure... farking... gold. Well done.

I saw you guys down the bottom of TS,

Knew I should have joined!

I guess I have something to look forward to when I get home,  (Edit, just realized i installed WOT on the work lappy, ill watch it now) 

After watching the Arsenal game that is

And then King Henrik locking up shop against the Lightnings of course

Solid battle Val.

Do you even tonk FG, Best spot for a 430II

He was abusing his gun depression! 

What I find the most amusing out of all this is the insults he uses, noobs / scrubs and so on. Im just waiting for him to start using baddies as well. 

On a side note, is it bad to laugh at 4-6 year olds completely stacking it.

Got a window seat up on the top floor and below there is a kinder garden where I see straight down into the play area. 

It proved much amusement watching the kinds running around.

I could probably make a 5 min video of proper stacks before lunch every day! 

Just a question but why does everyone hate hopey?

He has a long history of deliberately antagonising situations rarely for the benefit of those reading the forums. It's mostly the same old stuff over and over with little variation or creativity. His wit is limited and his contributions usually amplified by him feeling butt hurt about any number of things. Otherwise, i'm sure he's a great guy!

It all started when he was TK'd by Poli. For some reason he got a real bee in his bonnet about it and wouldn't let it go. He then went on to tell everyone that he could re roll to dark purple. There was some other stuff I can't remember but he has always been a bit antagonistic.

I think he holds the record for most posts reported by a single user..