Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Forum posters may rejoice, the next forum maint is due to 'overhaul the editor to look at improving the post formating', which hopefully means fixing the formatting issue.

Its got a new editor too, you may check it out on the WoWP forums already.

Forum posters may rejoice, the next forum maint is due to 'overhaul the editor to look at improving the post formating', which hopefully means fixing the formatting issue.

Does this also include people posting from mobile devices? These forums don't mess up edit or quote formatting, yet the official ones do.

Does this also include people posting from mobile devices? These forums don't mess up edit or quote formatting, yet the official ones do.

Where do you think they're going to copy and paste the code from, announcement style? Presumably there'll be a second maintenance window to fix the extras they copied across too.

Why on earth would we go there!!!!  oh dear ....  WoWPHail

Why on earth would we go there!!!!  oh dear ....  WoWPHail

I haven't really kept tabs on the WT vs WoWP battle... is it even close these days? From what i recall of early on they were taking turns either releasing good content or messing things up.

I haven't really kept tabs on the WT vs WoWP battle... is it even close these days? From what i recall of early on they were taking turns either releasing good content or messing things up.

WT is releasing tanks this week.

Care factor: negligible

Actually gave away WoT for WT until they broke the economy. New players think it's super and the economy is "fine" but it's not.

I'd like to preemptively shame myself as I will be playing almost exclusively light tanks tonight. Stupid premium being the only tank needing a radioman. FU China.

WT is releasing tanks this week.

Care factor: negligible

Actually gave away WoT for WT until they broke the economy. New players think it's super and the economy is "fine" but it's not.

Check your emails, WT's closed beta on Tanks starts 4th December. Thats not even full release... Further away than anyone expected.

Seems MAORI have improved a bit since NA days..

We were watching the result of that one with anticipation. You never know what can happen on mountain pass. Come from behinds seem to happen there often.

Check your emails, WT's closed beta on Tanks starts 4th December. Thats not even full release... Further away than anyone expected.

Yeah I saw that.

ANTONATHOR_zps88f6df36.jpg

This guy in the opfor started raging in game that someone shot him. I wasn't sure if it was me (that is the whole idea of the game), or one of his team mates. Despite me bowing out early their team crumbled and we capped out to win. He raged through the match, and so I sent him a message after the match thanking him for his efforts at tanks. He was playing his IS-3 that game, but it wouldn't really matter which tank he was in.

I thought there was something around where they never deleted threads, just moved them to the locked archive.

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/29038-please-explain-wargaming-broken-transfer-process/ has vanished. Was well written and everything.

If you cant access it, its unapproved- i.e. hidden. Its visible again, just wanted to make sure the OP was okay (got a second opinion). Already flagged it for a CM to reply, bit bigger than what a mod can handle. Corse they're busy and it might take till tomoz. Will follow up the supplied ticket ID with Object anyway, but he's not online.

A thread on mods here might be an idea, stalking this thread is annoyingly inefficient.