Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Wow Tanazi just can't help himself

The only double standards are which a group of players are expecting / demanding.

Expecting rule violations of other countries to be dealt with, while rule violations from their country are ignored.

VN's are too poor to cheat

You make a lot of assumptions, such as VN win the recent CW event, so they must cheat more than other countries do. And that VN botted their accounts, etc.

The bots that are available, are primarily English based, and pay to use. Making the use of such things more common in affluent countries and English speaking countries.

The above is valid for other programs such as warpack, which is pay to use.

Additionally VN have a cyber cafe culture, and most cyber cafe's don't permit the installation of random programs onto their machines

And the best for last

There is also a lot of claims of account selling, due to as above a large amount of VN players stats have increased a lot since transferring and they have become less grind orientated, and more stats focus orientated.

RyZyz is a wanker, I remember getting a warning for profanity in my status update (WTF why the fuck do they check that?). And on another stats update in which I expressed my thoughts of the current state of WoT with a simple 'why the fk do I still play this game sometimes', got a RO for that. What's more a joke, the reason for RO was 'general insults'. I think he was feeling better that day or would have perma'd me for criticising a product of his dear company that he works for.

Just quickly, after some serious research I discovered this video of a staff meeting at the Asia branch of an un-named company. 

Haha that is actually really fucking funny!

have my +1  

Haha that is actually so close to the truth it's really not fucking funny!

Fixt. Have my +1 too.

RyZyz is a wanker, I remember getting a warning for profanity in my status update (WTF why the fuck do they check that?). And on another stats update in which I expressed my thoughts of the current state of WoT with a simple 'why the fk do I still play this game sometimes', got a RO for that. What's more a joke, the reason for RO was 'general insults'. I think he was feeling better that day or would have perma'd me for criticising a product of his dear company that he works for.

Overly sensitive to profanity? Reminds me of seanl, except RyZyz got promoted to important stuff like Support and being a mod, while seanl turns out to be just a mod-in-training that didn't make the cut (as AALG mentioned this year).

Overly sensitive to profanity? Reminds me of seanl, except RyZyz got promoted to important stuff like Support and being a mod, while seanl turns out to be just a mod-in-training that didn't make the cut (as AALG mentioned this year).

Who even is RyZyz and seanl?

That vid is fucking awesome, now who's gonna take one for the team and post it on the offishul forum?

Are we allowed to know who created it? I suspect the dongloard wouldn't be happy with that person tho.

Sure, just PM me and I will tell you who.  Im not going to say who it was openly, I dont want that person to get  donged by the dongloard.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers for the dongloardヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

That person will have an even bigger target on their back than FG had if it gets out.

Wouldn't blame the person for wanting to stay anonymous.

Edited by Cronk

Just quickly, after some serious research I discovered this video of a staff meeting at the Asia branch of an un-named company.

http://youtu.be/nGHg0tOSHj8

And the truth shall set them free!

Perma-banned for posting in The Round Table, saying "Just how round IS the round table?"

Either that or I was perma'd for poasting dank bane memes in off-topic. RIP the official forums, you're no fun any more.

Could anyone point me to the relevant threads on the topic of VN clans flouting the rules and the actions taken against them by WG?

I can't seem to find any of them, or should I say that I'm lazy? :popcorn:

It's been discussed throughout this thread mainly (have fun digging), but was also discussed a little bit here.