Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Do you mind publicising those goals? I suspect lack of goals is one of the things that cause many people to tire of WoT (including myself) so with any luck they may inspire more to return.

Aiming to have most Scout and Patrol Duty.

And the 'most detected' as well.

Anyone have a brief summation of what went down on EU leading up to the clear out?

Aiming to have most Scout and Patrol Duty.

And the 'most detected' as well.

What are you on currently?

Also, anyone know of a way to tell how many medals other people are on - ie to see the rankings in scout, pat duty... or more importantly... Kami fucking kaze! I will come back if any of you kents is within 50.

Anyone have a brief summation of what went down on EU leading up to the clear out?

What are you on currently?

Also, anyone know of a way to tell how many medals other people are on - ie to see the rankings in scout, pat duty... or more importantly... Kami fucking kaze! I will come back if any of you kents is within 50.

Why you computer no fixed yet???

Why you computer no fixed yet???

Ah yes, forgot you're not an FB stalker like the rest of us... CPU and mobo purchased. I'd procrastinated in hopes the prices would drop but sadly they showed no signs. Naturally the prices will be down a couple hungey by the end of the week.

The Asia server probably generates so little revenue, or is so laden in issues that they don't bother. 

Nice to see nothings changed in 4 odd months. 

I finally break down, download the client and find Wargamings dont absolutely jack shit as far as I can see ingame. I can still can't sort my garage, they're still pawning to idiots in internet cafes who tick the remember password box, I need a mod to make my techtree vertical, and from the looks of what you guys have been saying, the forums went and completely died (Theres more shit that was pissing me off ingame last night too, but Im sure there's a character limit for posts...).
Is there a new saying going around called 'Going full WG?' Because I swear, they seem to exceed merely going full retard...

Ah yes, forgot you're not an FB stalker like the rest of us... CPU and mobo purchased. I'd procrastinated in hopes the prices would drop but sadly they showed no signs. Naturally the prices will be down a couple hungey by the end of the week.

Bloody hell serious stuff. I am assuming that you have had some advise that this will fix your issues??? 

Nice to see nothings changed in 4 odd months. 
I finally break down, download the client and find Wargamings dont absolutely jack shit as far as I can see ingame. I can still can't sort my garage, they're still pawning to idiots in internet cafes who tick the remember password box, I need a mod to make my techtree vertical, and from the looks of what you guys have been saying, the forums went and completely died. Is there a new saying going around called 'Going full WG?' Because I swear, they seem to exceed merely going full retard...

Dude... i think the most clear sign of how shit the forums had become was when we started preying to the mod gods that you'd be reinstated. If anything screams desperation... that's it! ;)

Oh, and hi! How's uni and shit?

Dude... i think the most clear sign of how shit the forums had become was when we started preying to the mod gods that you'd be reinstated. If anything screams desperation... that's it! ;)

Oh, and hi! How's uni and shit?

Sacrifice a virgin (NOT ME!), I hear that works wonders for gettings the gods on your side. And no, there is no way in hell I'm going near a crayon anytime in the near future. Im over fucking politics, trying to herd cats and dodging rotten eggs from forum posters (Of which some were seriously deserved).

And I'm good man! Thanks. Uni's almost done, got some writing gigs in Gaming Journalism, so I'm happy. I just needed an online shooter, and couldnt resist trying WoT out again. I'm actually considering sending in an application to a clan again, considering I'll probably dive into WoT again. (Does PBKAC have room? If Reaps can listen to the suggestion for long enough without breaking down laughing).

Hows news with you man? Anything exciting happen?

Sacrifice a virgin (NOT ME!)

Not sure if that mean you failed the application requirements or just wish not to be nominated... ;)

Iirc reaps promoted FG to DC at once stage which lead to dobo or blotto or some idiot getting into the clan, so you never know. We still blame feet for all recruitment related issues. So while neither feety nor myself have tonked in some time, you just never know! (dunno, ask reaps - not sure we're terribly active at present tbh - i gather teens on of an evening)

umm, tanks, or accounts?

Meant scouts and patrol duties. (and of course kamikazes)

Also, did i hear they are removing the awful panther? Gutted! That thing was almost e50 territory for ramiliciousness.

Not sure if that mean you failed the application requirements or just wish not to be nominated... ;)

Iirc reaps promoted FG to DC at once stage which lead to dobo or blotto or some idiot getting into the clan, so you never know. We still blame feet for all recruitment related issues. So while neither feety nor myself have tonked in some time, you just never know! (dunno, ask reaps - not sure we're terribly active at present tbh - i gather teens on of an evening)

I'll send in an app then, not sure who else to apply to really. More after a social thing than 'Let's conquer the world/forums!' anyway. 

Without trying to make the whole show about me, what else did I miss in recent months? And whats with these stupid badges that keep popping up in battle whenever I damage or crit someone... I feel like im back in Battlefield.

I'll send in an app then, not sure who else to apply to really. More after a social thing than 'Let's conquer the world/forums!' anyway. 

KAC vs wot forums, veni, vidi, vici, permad.

Without trying to make the whole show about me, what else did I miss in recent months? And whats with these stupid badges that keep popping up in battle whenever I damage or crit someone... I feel like im back in Battlefield.

You can turn them off in the settings. Was funny on patch day, people trickling into TS to ask why we were suddenly playing world of battlefield. 

A shortlist of the things that happened:

Mini Cumpain: Farmageddon, aka The Apathy is Real. No one cares anymore, AOW are briefly top clam in server, but finish third. They only earn 15 of the 100 tonks WG gives to third place, forumers everywhere facepalm. Ruleset indicates WG have learned some lessons, but the whole thing is still fucking awful

TLVs became a thing. No one gave a fuck.

The Night of the Long Dongs, former forumers gather their alts and go out with a bang. Some might say that the memes depicting Tanitha were over the line, WG definitely did.

IMs were rebalanced to actually be possible.

WG released a game about boats. More people play boats in ASIA than tanks (PCCU currently 25-30% higher).

And the Japanese have quietly invaded and become the silent majority on the server. Perhaps it will now be moved to Japan where the Boats server is, and then we can all enjoy <150 ping.

Cent_NZ handed in his red crayon when he started playing AW.

Tanitha_WG made a brief appearance in the AW forums to voice his displeasure before his froum account was nuked

Cent then went back to being a mod.

Were you around when I made Tanitha cry over the Tanitha_in_my_pocket [VPA] NA account?

Then the great alt/PBSAC purge

Then the forum and IP bans

Then Pyrofox put the IGN into an image and got his game account banned while the image is being refered to WG's lawyers

You've missed so much.

Can't remember where I found this (I don't use reddit), but this link should explain: http://www.reddit.com/r/WorldofTanks/comments/3d5hbr/the_long_predicted_eu_purge_is_beginning_as_a/

Without trying to make the whole show about me, what else did I miss in recent months? 

The forums legitimately died, between perma's and people quitting the old guard who still use it can now be counted on a single hand. Also CR/D got locked because tan can't understand currency-based dick jokes.

Wot got a competitor (AW) that has them a little worried (within a few months of the game becoming playable to people who wallet warrior'd their way in WG announces an arty rework for example).

Also internet boats (wows) went into open beta, but it's appeal is somewhat more limited than tanks.

Nothing important at all changed in wot, new tanks, new maps, reworks and so on, campaign 3 introduced farming fame points off subclams and Armageddon's winner was determined by timezones (I wrote some stuff about it here ), cw is basically becoming progressively more of a waste of time basically, and WG is as incompetent at writing rules for campaigns as ever.

There might be some other things I will remember later.

You are listed in the Obituary, Off-topic sub-forum.

You can turn them off in the settings. Was funny on patch day, people trickling into TS to ask why we were suddenly playing world of battlefield. 

A shortlist of the things that happened:

Mini Cumpain: Farmageddon, aka The Apathy is Real. No one cares anymore, AOW are briefly top clam in server, but finish third. They only earn 15 of the 100 tonks WG gives to third place, forumers everywhere facepalm. Ruleset indicates WG have learned some lessons, but the whole thing is still fucking awful

TLVs became a thing. No one gave a fuck.

The Night of the Long Dongs, former forumers gather their alts and go out with a bang. Some might say that the memes depicting Tanitha were over the line, WG definitely did.

IMs were rebalanced to actually be possible.

WG released a game about boats. More people play boats in ASIA than tanks (PCCU currently 25-30% higher).

And the Japanese have quietly invaded and become the silent majority on the server. Perhaps it will now be moved to Japan where the Boats server is, and then we can all enjoy <150 ping.

IMs? And the Japanese invading happened before I left I think, with the transfer? 
Im getting the apathy vibe though.

@Joc: Wait, what did Pyro do? He made his IGN an image? That sounds fucking amazing, 10/10. And Cent left, then came back, and Tan actually went over to the AW forums? Thats... rather juvenile tbh.

@Storm: AW looks like a serious competitor. At the very least, it doesnt look like a 00s game, and looks like what WoT does in those trailers they spam out. And if its an actual arcade game, then it counts as competition. Hope it actually motivates WG to make WoT better. I cant believe CR/D actually got locked down, thats completely retarded..

@Fabien: RIP in pieces me?

Its kinda good to be back, but the games still trash because pubbies. Im not sure if I'll stay, or find some other shooter to occupy my time. At least it was nice to touch base with all the warriors.  

What ever happened to Server roaming anyway?..

EDIT- Forums wont let me add in multiple quotes, the hell...

9.9 predicted for Friday or Monday. Hi Hi Mick. Long time. I've stopped laughing btw. Come give me a bro hug.

I dont give hugs unless there's groping involved.

Thats... rather juvenile tbh.

thats completely retarded..

Inb5 mick becomes mod again... ;)