Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Oh and if it gets back to you mick that i said you were a comparatively good moderator, the key word was comparatively. ;)

The fresh crop were mostly good as well. But some of the inbetweeners mixed with tan thinking he knew how to mod redefined mod retardation.

Oh and if it gets back to you mick that i said you were a comparatively good moderator, the key word was comparatively. ;)

The fresh crop were mostly good as well. But some of the inbetweeners mixed with tan thinking he knew how to mod redefined mod retardation.

As long as Cent, Chappo and McMole are near new mods, they'll end up rotten, unless they're forum warriors to start with. Chappo and Cent are really, really far over in the 'I love WG, give me a job, I'll sell my soul' side of modding, McMole isn't the sharpest crayon.

Inb5 mick becomes mod again... ;)

Never. I like having a life again. 

Let's see. I put in a well written "I quit thread", receives more upvotes than my Gaming Addiction thread ever did, in a single day. I make a few brief appearances and get snarkier and snarkier until Tan spits his chips and perma-bans me. He then tries to IP ban me when I post from my alts, what a shame he doesn't seem to understand that not everyone has a static IP. I now exclusively play WT, mostly because even if bads ruin your day you can still get a really good game on a loss.

Not really interested in AW until it goes open release. Might stick my head in to see how it is, doubt i'll stay. I'm liking the less arcadey gameplay in WT:GF.

Is there a new saying going around called 'Going full WG?' Because I swear, they seem to exceed merely going full retard...

I think going WG already existed, or WG'd. Hence the existence of Serb meme

I'm afraid once you've tried AW, you'll never be able to drive a WoT E100 or any other 30 kph on even ground/7 kph up hill kind of tank.

Chappo i kind of liked. We knew we were sworn enemies, yet we knew where we both stood. I suspect there was mutual respect for that (tho he was a ranga so i will fall back on that if ever someone accuses me of respecting him). The rest... oh well. Also, i note aalg's exclusion. Not sure if intentional.

Efficiency best metric.

WNEzz best metric >:|

We have a whole thread on our displeasure of AALG. Nothing new here.

Only played a few battles today, and still made 3 tanks salty. Pretty much the main enjoyment i get from tanks now.

Chappo i kind of liked. We knew we were sworn enemies, yet we knew where we both stood. I suspect there was mutual respect for that (tho he was a ranga so i will fall back on that if ever someone accuses me of respecting him). The rest... oh well. Also, i note aalg's exclusion. Not sure if intentional.

The rest I excluded because they're not typically involved in training or are inactive enough to not worry about. AALG doesnt really help with training, aside from occasionally providing insight on a mod matter or moderating. He's generally ingame, as is Freshmeat (Or was, its been a while). Im not going to diss on every mod ever, just saying, that's where the problems will start. Sides, you didn't see that ban-happy side of Chappo. He was ready to ban you for stuff that didnt otherwise warrant a ban, just because it was you, before Tan every really started talking about a 'thin ice/hit list'. He's after a WG job though, so I can understand why he acts the way he does.

Anyway. Enough of goss. I'm back, I'm bad and Reaper's delivered his much awaited 'I told you so'.

(Also Reaper, Politx can join in if he wants...)

Freshy hasn't done much. He's only just been able to get back on tanks in the last couple of months.

And he's not on the forums pretty much ever.

Speaking of less arcady, I just took my Bfw jagdpanther out on a sim battle. Spent the first 5-10 minutes waiting near my team's base on th emassive hill (It was the Caucasus map Ezz). $ enemy tanks managed to take out 2 Tiger II that went that way and they didn't notice me on the hill. 4 tanks dead with 2 one shots, one 2 shot and the last one took 3 shots. I then got spanked by an IS-2 that got behind me after I chased down the last T-44. I then spent the next 10 minutes flying around in my Fw 190 A-5 (I foolishly didn't have the F-8 selected) trying to spot targets. When I finally saw the last enemy tank, i went in for the dive to fire 2x 210mm rockets at him, promptly pressed the wrong button on my joystick and instead deployed my combat flaps.

Also, did i hear they are removing the awful panther? Gutted! That thing was almost e50 territory for ramiliciousness.

It's to be replaced with some sp 1c light tank. Think there's a video review of it from QB, too lazy to dig it up.

Wot got a competitor (AW) that has them a little worried (within a few months of the game becoming playable to people who wallet warrior'd their way in WG announces an arty rework for example).

Storm, can share the links to that arty rework? Would love to read it as I'm grinding 3 spg lines.

IMs? And the Japanese invading happened before I left I think, with the transfer? Im getting the apathy vibe though.

@Joc: Wait, what did Pyro do? He made his IGN an image? That sounds fucking amazing, 10/10. And Cent left, then came back, and Tan actually went over to the AW forums? Thats... rather juvenile tbh.

@Storm: AW looks like a serious competitor. At the very least, it doesnt look like a 00s game, and looks like what WoT does in those trailers they spam out. And if its an actual arcade game, then it counts as competition. Hope it actually motivates WG to make WoT better. I cant believe CR/D actually got locked down, thats completely retarded..

@Fabien: RIP in pieces me?

Its kinda good to be back, but the games still trash because pubbies. Im not sure if I'll stay, or find some other shooter to occupy my time. At least it was nice to touch base with all the warriors.  

What ever happened to Server roaming anyway?..

EDIT- Forums wont let me add in multiple quotes, the hell...

wb Mick~ I thought you were dead! (Your nick appeared in the obituary page).

• AW has some seriously cool graphics. I'm too lazy to grind though and IFVs feel like paper light tanks without punch.
  • Server roaming died a quiet death. My personal theory is that the various publishers refused to relinquish control of their piece of the pie.
  • For multiple quotes you want to press the '+' button, not the quote button.

You should start writing diary feet :doge: 

Every entry should end with "I blame myself".

The Night of the Long Dongs, former forumers gather their alts and go out with a bang. Some might say that the memes depicting Tanitha were over the line, WG definitely did.

People were supposed to use alts?! I used my main for that one!!

Every entry should end with "I blame myself".

"... the match was coming to a close,  I know I should've been more careful in the last seconds, but the lucky bugger bounced my hasty shot, I  could blamr RNG, lag, or good ol' rotten luck, but I know, I only have myself to blame" 

:serb:

"... the match was coming to a close,  I know I should've been more careful in the last seconds, but the lucky bugger bounced my hasty shot, I  could blamr RNG, lag, or good ol' rotten luck, but I know, I only have myself to blame" 

:serb:

11/10 would read if Feet keeps a diary like that.

http://ritastatusreport.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/insider-speaks-cheating-corridors.html?m=1

Average cheat pack users per match of 0.6 for the VN2.0 server. 2nd to the unmodded CN server. 

Well then...

Had a look at the Japanese Tiger. I can safely say that its a better VK3601H. And I'll be getting one when i come back to tanks again in 4 months. 

OMG it's Mick.  I actually miss Mick.  Plz come back, ban me one more time at least :P

This reminds me of that one song... 

Feels very meme-able. 

"Ban me baby one more time"

@Joc: Wait, what did Pyro do? He made his IGN an image? That sounds fucking amazing, 10/10. And Cent left, then came back, and Tan actually went over to the AW forums? Thats... rather juvenile tbh.

Its kinda good to be back, but the games still trash because pubbies. Im not sure if I'll stay, or find some other shooter to occupy my time. At least it was nice to touch base with all the warriors.  

not quite. Picture a montage of:

tank

stalin in the background

tan's mugshot poking out of stalin's pocket (hence the tanitha in my pocket) reference.

i don't think it was actually Tan behind the AW account, but rather a nefarious alt created for the amusement/entertainment of the disenchanted. Use the code I gave you and check out the game - I think you'll like it.

As long as Cent, Chappo and McMole are near new mods, they'll end up rotten, unless they're forum warriors to start with. Chappo and Cent are really, really far over in the 'I love WG, give me a job, I'll sell my soul' side of modding, McMole isn't the sharpest crayon.

Never. I like having a life again. 

poor Moley came on here a few times to sperg at us - once as a mod, and again as an ex-mod. Both times he made us all giggle.