Jump to content
Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, mttspiii said:

Oi you Oceanians stop stealing our stereotypes.

i love how garbads primary insults have been of asn origin does he not realise straya is predominately white? the only things we get offended by are insulting our sports teams and depending on what state you come from calling the beer you drink shit. ah the advantages of bieng a mainly non religious culture

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, westybig said:

Fucking mint.

Political satire best satire

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

No.  He thinks he's being funny. Overwhelming public opinion is that he's wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, westybig said:

i love how garbads primary insults have been of asn origin does he not realise straya is predominately white? the only things we get offended by are insulting our sports teams and depending on what state you come from calling the beer you drink shit. ah the advantages of bieng a mainly non religious culture

Fkn broncos suck balls, cunt.

As does the pissy 4x.

 

 

There. All the bananabenders should be onto me now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Fkn broncos suck balls, cunt.

As does the pissy 4x.

 

 

There. All the bananabenders should be onto me now.

Ah XXXX, taste like water with a smidge of beer. Will be drunk if its free and there are no other options

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Politx_Killer said:

Ah XXXX, taste like water with a smidge of beer. Will be drunk if its free and there are no other options

they hock it off for around $40 bucks for a 30 pack down here, its a good option if you have to start paying for your cartons with shrapnel

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this garbad guy is just a fail troll? Keeps asking for a debate, but gives childish insults and no argument? Does he have a mental condition characterised by his obvious difficulties at communicating?

Link to post
Share on other sites


Dagnabbit my second favourite thread of the day just got sent to the temporary gulag. There are so many guides i want this bloke to write.

It was hard not to be cunt to that fellow. But seriously, 44% in the tank, writes a guide, then gets all uppity when we tell him he shouldn't be writing guides. For the lols we should have pointed garby at him just to see what happened.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a normal right wing commentator. Cherry picks arguments to counter really badly, ends up using stereotypes and resorting to insults to convey personal distaste with anecdotes and not factual basing or truths.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Garby is garby, he has been like this since the outset. He's divisive but some of what he posts is amusing. He is certainly not alone in having entrenched views nor resorting to personal attacks.

But then i read all the rice eater / sweat shop stereotype rhetoric as humour rather than ignorance. I could be wrong, but meh, not sure it's worth anyone getting their knickers in a twist over it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ezz said:

But then i read all the rice eater / sweat shop stereotype rhetoric as humour rather than ignorance. I could be wrong, but meh, not sure it's worth anyone getting their knickers in a twist over it.

Its so wrong that its funny,

I don't mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Its so wrong that its funny,

I don't mind.

In turth it's all the 'murican ignorance' stereotypes i struggle to take on (being a closet duel citizen and all, but shh don't tell anyone). Sure their education system for generations promoted a very limited awareness of the world beyond its borders, but i would assume that at least some stage even muricans do broaden their outlook. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ezz said:


Dagnabbit my second favourite thread of the day just got sent to the temporary gulag. There are so many guides i want this bloke to write.

It was hard not to be cunt to that fellow. But seriously, 44% in the tank, writes a guide, then gets all uppity when we tell him he shouldn't be writing guides. For the lols we should have pointed garby at him just to see what happened.

Here is the link to the NA version.

 

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/472584-guide-to-the-hardest-tanks-to-play-jagdpanzer-iv/

 

Seems like a prolific poster.

 

I wanted to just say lific, but, well, you know.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Going by the replies so far in the NA thread, it looks like the NA forums are clueless. You don't take advice from people who can't perform at something. It's like asking a Queenslander how to spell beer (it's beer, not xxxx).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope it wasn't because of this thread.  I thought he was thoroughly entertaining in a 44% at politics kind of way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ezz said:

In other news, appears garby just got perma'd (again?)

Moral of the story is "Don't fuk wiff us azn rice eaters...

Oh well back to normal programming.. Whats Tan up to today?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fire70 said:

 "Don't fuk wiff us anz rice eaters...

Not sure if 'anz' dyslexically accidental or deliberate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ezz said:

Not sure if 'anz' dyslexically accidental or deliberate.

I actually thought he was smarter and was playing on words.. OOPS sorry..

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ezz said:

In other news, appears garby just got perma'd (again?)

I fear I may have contributed to the situation by reporting one of his posts. At least now he can go back to hiding in his mothers basement playing computer games.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Killjoy.  You'll be reporting Cheezy next.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JOC469 said:

Actually that is where you are wrong. There will never be another (planned) nuclear release in the world as we know it. The threat of terror has taken away more of your civil liberties than nukes ever did.

Terror now reigns supreme. 'Murica will have to resort to continuing made up WMD claims and being as ineffective at combatting it as they were in Vietnam.

I'm guessing he likes to internally baste them with something salty...

"Made up"?  Oohhh, good ol' left wing BS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FlorbFnarb said:

"Made up"?  Oohhh, good ol' left wing BS.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*deep breath*

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me, how many WMD were found in Iraq? Oh yeah, NONE.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...