Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

8 hours ago, mrmojo said:

Seriously cannot believe some of you reported Garbad (and got him banned) Must be a bunch of thin skinned eastern staters - toughen up ffs.

Miss, miss he called me an asian!! 

I don't honestly think anyone here found what he had to say offensive, and even if some did, us being "offended" isn't enough to get somebody banned, garbad has been trying to test the mods/rules for years now with his uncontrolled posting, it was only a matter of time before one of his spergs ended the way this one did, his perma ban was coming, he knew it, the mods knew it, and everyone who had seen half of his shit from the last year knew it.

To be honest I suspect a number of his fans expected that if he was going to go down, he'd go down spectacularly. In the end, it was a bit of a fizzle, and as pointed out... in the SEA thread of all places.

Don't really know who they are but hopefully they stick around to play. Seems like they could offer some hopey like entertainment.

1 hour ago, Ezz said:

To be honest I suspect a number of his fans expected that if he was going to go down, he'd go down spectacularly. In the end, it was a bit of a fizzle, and as pointed out... in the SEA thread of all places.

SEA thread makes sense.

I have a feeling Garbad might be a Ronda Rousey fanboi and hasn't come to terms with her being KTFO.

It happened in Melbourne go to SEA thread and try to upset Asian Koalas..

I reckon the muricans are still dirty forbes put obama behind vlad and angela. Talk about a kick in the nuts!

19 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Don't really know who they are but hopefully they stick around to play. Seems like they could offer some hopey like entertainment.

Nope. They may be VN, but they're the good VN.

And while they may be the good VN, they still don't have the poasting abilities of a typical SEA forumite. Ivan's probably the best EN-subforum poster the VN got, and he still won't survive getting poked around for fun. Hell, Garby didn't. Florb didn't. Nadstek didn't.

About 20 minutes ago I got stung on the back of the knee by an ant. Ehat type of ant? A mother fucking Bulldog Ant. 1" of pure mother fucking evil. Jaws at one end, venomous sting the other. I can't bend my knee because of the swelling. Thanks cunt, you made my mother fucking day.

6 minutes ago, FeeTFooD said:

About 20 minutes ago I got stung on the back of the knee by an ant. Ehat type of ant? A mother fucking Bulldog Ant. 1" of pure mother fucking evil. Jaws at one end, venomous sting the other. I can't bend my knee because of the swelling. Thanks cunt, you made my mother fucking day.

Could be worse, could have bit you on the sack

8 minutes ago, Politx_Killer said:

Could be worse, could have bit you on the sack

Tick bites to the sack are painful enough, can't imagine a bulldog ant. I'll put a pic of the bite on FB 

8 minutes ago, FeeTFooD said:

Tick bites to the sack are painful enough, can't imagine a bulldog ant. I'll put a pic of the bite on FB 

Your wife might have loved it if the ant bit you just above your sack

1 hour ago, mttspiii said:

Nope. They may be VN, but they're the good VN.

And while they may be the good VN, they still don't have the poasting abilities of a typical SEA forumite. Ivan's probably the best EN-subforum poster the VN got, and he still won't survive getting poked around for fun. Hell, Garby didn't. Florb didn't. Nadstek didn't.

Clearly he and cheezewhip lack conviction. If they are going to start having a go at people the least they could do would be to stick around a while so we can enjoy it.

Like the Fox Sports commentator who got lippy on Twitter got bombarded with facts proving him wrong and blocked everyone who pointed it out to him.  Nick Meredith - 44% at life.

Just now, Siggy said:

Like the Fox Sports commentator who got lippy on Twitter got bombarded with facts proving him wrong and blocked everyone who pointed it out to him.  Nick Meredith - 44% at life.

That sounds incredibly disappointing.

I like Feet's post about Ivan, "your english is bad but your content is great", pretty much sums his posting up lol.
That chwwhz thing was bizarre as hell, another hardcore stat denier on sea but not from sea. For the most part, at least early on it was more a discussion than trolling about his his video was a bit shit/incorrect and how to improve it.

Ivan made a good point and his English sucked. His posting on CheeseWhiz's thread though, I wish I could -1 him. 

I'd rather stand stark naked on a Bulldog Ant nest than give him and encouragement. CheeseWhiz is a hardcore denier turned denier-accuser. One good game doesn't make someone good (unless it's my unbroken record in the Cent III). 55% when revisiting someone is still bad. I was 54% in the Jagdpanzer IV before I revisited it on stevethegecko. The improvement from 54% to 70% is what you'd expect in a T6 TD.

24 minutes ago, Ezz said:

That sounds incredibly disappointing.

Credit is due to whoever runs this account though in response to one tweet:

@Fof1967 Perhaps your view is obscured from your seat 11 rows deep in Lowys arse #SaveTheNix

4 hours ago, Storm said:

I don't honestly think anyone here found what he had to say offensive, and even if some did, us being "offended" isn't enough to get somebody banned, garbad has been trying to test the mods/rules for years now with his uncontrolled posting, it was only a matter of time before one of his spergs ended the way this one did, his perma ban was coming, he knew it, the mods knew it, and everyone who had seen half of his shit from the last year knew it.

I've heard/seen this before and the truth is I find his good content outweighs the tourettes, but that's just me. Just sad to see him get dobbed into the teacher for what looked like two blindfolded drunks trying to have a punch-up on a Saturday night...

4 hours ago, Ezz said:

It was American hyperbole meets Aussie piss taking with a massive disconnect thrown in - neither landed a punch.

Hence my disbelief at him getting dobbed in. Strayans running to the teacher? Serious?