Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

10 minutes ago, FeeTFooD said:

What a fuck knuckle. If you're going to fake a stat sig there are better ways to do it.

I suspect it may be intentionally shitty. As for why you'd roll around with a joke that bad as your sig, I have no clue.

2 minutes ago, Saffee said:

Better ping helped you bounce? :S

I'm in WA so it's the difference of 250ms down to 68ms, and it's more about being able to react in .12 of a second rather than .5 when aiming for weakpoints / peaking corners. Else just RNG

I think last night was the 6th time I have failed HT-12.3

Bounce x5 my HP (mission requires x3)

Need 2k damage - at 1600 damage I say to team I need 400 more damage for a mission

Kill 2nd last tank for only 70 damage.

Last tank left is a hellcat so our Luchs rushes in and dumps his clip leaving him on 200 HP - mission unable to be completed. I figure no point in wasting a shell so shoot and kill the Luchs.

Hellcat on our team then rushes in and steals the kill. By now I have reloaded and so shoot and kill him too.

Fucking pubby filth.

18 minutes ago, karl0ssus1 said:

I suspect it may be intentionally shitty. As for why you'd roll around with a joke that bad as your sig, I have no clue.

I am certain it is at least an attempt at humour, but hey, chzwhzhz or whatever it is also seems to think calling the "bullies" out for stat denying is somehow an amazing trump card, so I guess whatever floats their boat, at least in regards to their attempts to communicate with people.

So whats people's opinion on beer around here? I feel like a cold Corona with lemon where its at, but I'm willing to be persuaded.  

1 hour ago, Gypsy_Slayer said:

So whats people's opinion on beer around here? I feel like a cold Corona with lemon where its at, but I'm willing to be persuaded.  

personally i prefer the more high brow stuff like boags, squire etc but ill drink anything thats not tied down given the chance.

refuse to touch VB and crown lager with a ten foot pole, anyone that can drink beer sourced from the yarra is a braver man than i

coronas a decent beer but its heavily overpriced for what it is

Poli's guide to beer selection 

1. Is it beer? Y/N

2. Is it free? Y/N

3. Does it say beer on the label? Y/N

If you answered Y to all three. Fwarken oath

32 minutes ago, westybig said:

does that include coopers root beer :gaytroll:

42 minutes ago, Politx_Killer said:

Poli's guide to beer selection 

1. Is it beer? Y/N

2. Is it free? Y/N

3. Does it say beer on the label? Y/N

Lol,  they've buffed the KV-220(-2)

KV-220:

Increased the engine power from 650 to 850 h.p. Slightly decreased crossing capacity to balance this change

Increased the armor protection of the upper glacis plate from 100 to 120 mm.

Was OP as fuark to begin with, am not complaining tho :disco:

5 hours ago, westybig said:

does that include coopers root beer :gaytroll:

Amended Poli's decision tree

6 hours ago, Politx_Killer said:

Poli's guide to root selection 

1. Is it a root? Y/N

2. Is it free? Y/N

3. Is it drunk and/or willing? Y/N

Question to our southern inmates, anyone got some advice or quick pointers to get out of the everything-is-some-kind-of-lager rut most beer is in these days? Decent ales to start with?

6 minutes ago, KenadianCSJ said:

Question to our southern inmates, anyone got some advice or quick pointers to get out of the everything-is-some-kind-of-lager rut most beer is in these days? Decent ales to start with?

coopers brewery make a solid sparkling ale though i dont think they sell much out side south australia. aside from that i dont drink many ales myself

1 hour ago, JOC469 said:

Amended Poli's decision tree

does it have a pulse y/n

if the answer is yes or no fwarken oath

reamended

My knowledge of murcan beers is limited. Most of my trips over there were before i was 18. As noted above, sam adams i enjoyed a great deal. Shame it's a bout 80 bucks a case here. Ballast Point (west coast brewery) makes some gobsmacking pale ales. You need about 3 tongues to taste them. Big eye is one of their stronger flavoured ones. Sadly we don't get their full range, but certainly worth a look.

Portland has a pretty major craft beer set up going on and has links with alot of the Wellington shed companies.  Might be worth looking there for interesting options that ship.  Even easier if you are in BC.

26 minutes ago, Siggy said:

Portland has a pretty major craft beer set up going on and has links with alot of the Wellington shed companies.  Might be worth looking there for interesting options that ship.  Even easier if you are in BC.

Sadly not BC, Ontario. Which also means I have to go through either a government monopoly or a government-protected corporate monopoly for beer.

That being said, the government monopoly option is usually atleast decently stocked with brews from the province. Not sure about finding any Strayan beer up here.

21 minutes ago, KenadianCSJ said:

Sadly not BC, Ontario. Which also means I have to go through either a government monopoly or a government-protected corporate monopoly for beer.

That being said, the government monopoly option is usually atleast decently stocked with brews from the province. Not sure about finding any Strayan beer up here.

if your able to try and find "craft beers" or "microbrewed" beers, if you search hard enough youd be suprised by how many are around (at least thats the case here) they are always superior to mass produced beers and offer more varieties even if you have to pay a bit for them. could be worth hopping on google to see whats around your area

11 minutes ago, SturmJager21 said:

Anyone want to platoon tomorrow or Friday in WOT? Or Saturday?

Will be in there off and on today so not great tooning company... but anyway... giggity.

l1wkc65e32dkr3m6g.jpg

There's only about 350 peeps online at the moment and after queuing for a about 3 mins i pulled the pin and am now in work from home mode (still mostly forums). Will hopefully give it a run when my morning stuff is sorted.

8 minutes ago, westybig said:

if your able to try and find "craft beers" or "microbrewed" beers, if you search hard enough youd be suprised by how many are around (at least thats the case here) they are always superior to mass produced beers and offer more varieties even if you have to pay a bit for them. could be worth hopping on google to see whats around your area

Will do, thanks.

31 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Will be in there off and on today so not great tooning company... but anyway... giggity.

l1wkc65e32dkr3m6g.jpg

Updating now. Can't fkn wait to try it. 53kph...

ETA 2PM.