Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

At least they've revitalised the market for HE shells.

Still can't find enough waffentragers to shoot with 83mm HE shells. Looks like my stock of Bridgeys is going to last for a few more years.

God I hate the concept of the WT100.

As a base concept, it wasn't horrible. You give a tank a big plus and a massive downside. The end result ingame is a tank that can clip you before you reload from your first shot. Combined with one of THE best guns in the game... Uck.

Hoping 9.0 carries a huge nerf, mainly to intershot time.

They don't balance on gold rounds, if a WTE100 had a good chance of bouncing a third of it's shots off more armoured tier 10s it wouldn't be OP. It can be permatracked with each shot doing damage with ease and with a minute reload...It's the high pen with super high accuracy that's the issue and that is unlikely to change. Until I buy one of course, then it will get the loltraktor gun instead.

Also I would like to shame myself for only winning 89.5% of games at average tier of 4.95.

6.65 average tier is seal clubbing pls  8)

Says the guy with highest battles played in the KV-1S.

1740 battles in the KV-1S and only 54%. My Lowe has a better win rate than that.

Perhaps he doesn't realise his average tier of 6.41 is in his sig.

I too have a higher winrate in my Lowe than that :)

Pro Lowe - played it the whole time it was bugged now not so much.

I was trolling lol

anyway my average tier for 2-3 months has been 7+

i played 1000k battles in 1s before 10k battles and I was a 49%-er scrub, sold it twice before I improved and decided its too OP and boring.

same for IS,is-3, is-8,is-7

russian baddie lol

almost every tank i play now has 55%+ from t7 up and 60+ for t5-6. free exp t1-t4 because bad@sealclubbing

The Lucky888 mission is steadily driving down many people's average tier, because it's just so much easier to do it in a tier 5 premium.

The Lucky888 mission is steadily driving down many people's average tier, because it's just so much easier to do it in a tier 5 premium.

lol i did twice in tier 8 pref and t x. tried op marder 38t platoon, didn't work...

HE is also useful for sides/rear of Foch, post 8.11 will be more effective too with the side armour reduction. Going to love over matching their sides with HESH once I get my 183.

HE is also useful for sides/rear of Foch, post 8.11 will be more effective too with the side armour reduction. Going to love over matching their sides with HESH once I get my 183.

I thought overmatch only worked on shells with normalisation on them- AP and APCR. HEAT, HE and HESH should not get any benefit afaik.

I thought overmatch only worked on shells with normalisation on them- AP and APCR. HEAT, HE and HESH should not get any benefit afaik.

That needs a 'if the wiki is to be believed...'

That needs a 'if the wiki is to be believed...'

Actually found it on the forums, but then ultimately it does go back to the wiki... Someone test it? I have a Jagd E-100 that can test it on a Foch on the live server, it'd overmatch.

Overmatch is not auto-pen anyway, it just bumps up your normalisation by a bunch. You can still bounce even after that especially if your gun has low pen compared to calibre (152mm AP from mid-tier soviet derps for example).

No idea if it adds normalisation to HE penetration.

Overmatch is not auto-pen anyway, it just bumps up your normalisation by a bunch. You can still bounce even after that especially if your gun has low pen compared to calibre (152mm AP from mid-tier soviet derps for example).

It multiplies the normalisation a lot. And when you multiply a HEs shells normalisation (0) you get... 0.

It multiplies the normalisation a lot. And when you multiply a HEs shells normalisation (0) you get... 0.

Incoming mathematics buff in the next patch...

If your shell is 3x the thickness of the armour, it won't ricochet

Shaming Hard_Mode for being a racist twat.

w8wui9g.jpg?1

Naming these retards for not having a clue:

Len8801  laukjaruh   cobra1688 ankimokun onani123  KuanSteiner  Grozee  percyli315  natoam  kooooop Gmgfreak Kiria  _June_  

8 of them did no damage at all and the other 5 did one shells' worth of damage each.

NFRIjmO.jpg?1

Shaming Hard_Mode for being a racist twat.

w8wui9g.jpg?1

Naming these retards for not having a clue:

Len8801  laukjaruh   cobra1688 ankimokun onani123  KuanSteiner  Grozee  percyli315  natoam  kooooop Gmgfreak Kiria  _June_  

8 of them did no damage at all and the other 5 did one shells' worth of damage each.

NFRIjmO.jpg?1

07 them ytd cos uad, steam rolled cos solo semi stock cent 7/1

HE/HESH isn't going to bounce off foch side anyway is it?

New Foch side armour will be 40mm, which means anything with a calibre of 80mm or higher should go straight through, unless the angle of incidence is >70o. If the shell calibre is 120mm or higher, it should never ricochet. Knowing WoT physics however, anything is possible.