Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Manutd1976, soccer fan apparently..

shot_012_zps12e5f47b.jpg

This guy is a bit suss. Pulls 5.5k damage in a game, great for him, he pwnd us good. He nailed me about 4 times in a row. Either something suss is going on or he is actually a good player which would be fine except..

signature.png

Since when do players with 291 WN8 get 5.5k damage in a game? Looks like he could be a decent player that is partaking heavily in the bot sauce? Although I could be wrong in which case I will eat some humble pie.

Also check out magpies getting 3 kills and 670 damage in his JPE 100 :doubleguns2: but that's just an aside.

I tend to avoid use of the "R" word, usually tell the other team that it "rhymes with grape" instead.

Ooohhh Ethreats.

Can't say I have any experience with rape victims, maybe because I know to stop when they say no.

Manutd1976, soccer fan apparently..

shot_012_zps12e5f47b.jpg

This guy is a bit suss. Pulls 5.5k damage in a game, great for him, he pwnd us good. He nailed me about 4 times in a row. Either something suss is going on or he is actually a good player which would be fine except..

signature.png

Since when do players with 291 WN8 get 5.5k damage in a game? Looks like he could be a decent player that is partaking heavily in the bot sauce? Although I could be wrong in which case I will eat some humble pie.

Also check out magpies getting 3 kills and 670 damage in his JPE 100 :doubleguns2: but that's just an aside.

..wah wtf how the.

Ooohhh Ethreats.

Can't say I have any experience with rape victims, maybe because I know to stop when they say no.

She was raped when she was 12 by a family member. Pretty fucked in the head. Wasn't a threat, just a note that if I see anyone use that word I report it.

She was raped when she was 12 by a family member. Pretty fucked in the head. Wasn't a threat, just a note that if I see anyone use that word I report it.

Maybe it would be, I'm just speculating here, a great idea to keep that kind of thing out of public circulation.

I'm finding the red sea more bearable now that I've decided to poopsock my way to more tier 10s, and have stopped genuinely caring about stats.

EDIT: OH WOW. Look at that Yellow. IT BURNS. I REPENT! I REPENT! I WILL CEASE WITH MY WICKED POOPSOCKING WAYS! CARRY ME TO BETTER STATS PLEASE UNICUMS!

If I see you ever use "rape" in chat, I will report it. I had an ex girlfriend who was a rape victim and the damage it does is traumatising for a long time.

Good for you. I've been chastising people for using it for a while, sometimes feels like I'm the only one who cares (apart from the uncountable legions of rape survivors who don't speak up because they're too busy dealing with the flashbacks).

The message must be getting through as it is rare now that players shout out 'Rape em' in chat now.

A couple of months ago almost every game ended that way no matter how much they were told not to use that word.

The message must be getting through as it is rare now that players shout out 'Rape em' in chat now.

It's not, I still see it a lot, depends on the time of day.

Also 57% yesterday, maybe I should uninstall - that or stop playing the A43.

Man am I delusional I thought that these tomatoes would only stay down at the lower tiers but apparently they grow so well that they get into higher tier games and really show their true colors.  

Man am I delusional I thought that these tomatoes would only stay down at the lower tiers but apparently they grow so well that they get into higher tier games and really show their true colors.  

Tier 10 games can resemble tier 1.

It's not, I still see it a lot, depends on the time of day.

Also 57% yesterday, maybe I should uninstall - that or stop playing the A43.

Thats a fun tank, yet refuses to carry. Its like a scout, with better MM. And about the same carry capacity.

The A43 is infected with uselessness.

Even in tier 6 you can spot, do 2k damage and still lose. Unless it's a tier 6 game (lol yeah right) then it's 50/50.

However it does WN8 like a pro so I still don't know what FG was doing.

A43 is a T-34 on crack, not a bad tank if you can live with the low alpha, a-44 is the real cancer

absolutely agree with the A-44 being AIDS. had to carry comix stoopiak A-44 like a 99%er condom, i hope he rage sells it quick. 

A43 is a T-34 on crack, not a bad tank if you can live with the low alpha, a-44 is the real cancer

Don't say things like that, I'll be playing that tank SOONTM

wut

woot. had to play safe guarding the rear of an std infected a-44 yknow. also it was the first time i was in awe of dem pixels seeing all comix's shells bounced off every garbage tank even from the rear.

he was raging n i was lulzing.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/iz6dup8156tse8a/Preddy%20laugher%20x10000.wav

Don't say things like that, I'll be playing that tank SOONTM

I hope you have free XP, it's a gigantic turd that has fire issues, gun depression issues, bloom issues, ammo rack issues and it's only saving grace is the 107mm, which it sacrifices far, far too much for.

Oh Div, I just found out ranork was your cuz. Apparently I am the only one who did not know this. 

Uncle.

By marriage.

Just sayin'.

A44 not that bad. I mean it may well have caused not only a rage sell but pretty much an account selling career ending FG event... but other than that, it's a great low tier bully. Just stock up on FEs and repair kits.