Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

I made a case for it a while back, they werent interested. I might ask again however- if I remember that is.

@ Pol, just a typo. I remember in my training warning someone for General insluts...

Tan seems very against the idea, which is a bit odd given the way he acts. Maybe drum up support amongst everyone else before proposing it as a group.

Was always fun posting a topic about it which always dragged out those most deserving of neg reps to argue against it.

Tan seems very against the idea, which is a bit odd given the way he acts. Maybe drum up support amongst everyone else before proposing it as a group.

Was always fun posting a topic about it which always dragged out those most deserving of neg reps to argue against it.

I dont want to make a post either for or against it myself, especially not a topic. A topic would probably either get ignored, trolled or something.

I'll just suggest it, as WoTlabs style, 1 a day, with a 500 post requirement. Cuts out alts anyway.

Oh- SD has a 2K battle count req. Conan wasnt willing to restrict topic making ability, because mods aren't on 24/7. I was planning on buying a slab of coca cola and proving him wrong :P

Surprised joc stayed alive long enough. Also I can report, TKing the fails isn't an auto ban. 2 since 8.11 and not even a hint of blue.

Can confirm.

I dont want to make a post either for or against it myself, especially not a topic. A topic would probably either get ignored, trolled or something.

I'll just suggest it, as WoTlabs style, 1 a day, with a 500 post requirement. Cuts out alts anyway.

Oh- SD has a 2K battle count req. Conan wasnt willing to restrict topic making ability, because mods aren't on 24/7. I was planning on buying a slab of coca cola and proving him wrong :P

Who suggested a minimum battle/post count? Well I suggested post...

Who suggested a minimum battle/post count? Well I suggested post...

Huh. Yeah, that might work... But its been good lately. Will look into that if the idiots come back around for another pass.

Well it makes sense, he is a dumbass.

They must need a tutorial on anonymity.

I wonder what will happen when consumer rights change regarding ownership in the EU. WG will have to let people sell their accounts. Will it effect ASIA?

I'm not particularly interested in seeing people who want to sell their accounts get exposed and WG banning them, from whatever clan they may be in. I don't like the fact that WG:ASIA uses this thread to ban people looking for an exit from the game. Take it elsewhere, not this thread. Any future "account sale" posts, regarding whatever clan, will be deleted/removed from wotlabs threads

If you want to make someones life miserable, you can do it officially via other avenues, not here.  

I'd like to revisit a good one from the official forum and lodge a douchebaggery complaint. 

Blackhorse_six may be one of the largest douchebags ever. 

Official forum douchebaggery.

The guy screams to everyone that they don't know squat because he served in the U.S. armored force. As a former US Army Infantryman, there is nothing that grinds my gears like a veteran DAT (dumb ass tanker) thinking his military service gives him some kind of "edge" in this game. It does not.

That's in his profile.

He's fucking horrible at tanks, has over 20 battles, and has never played above tier 8...... ?

I think you've got the wrong server name and shame.

I preferred FGs going down in flames rather than actually selling the account to a terribad. In an odd way it shows he cares about the rest of us who are still playing.

@Bridgey - I presume you told Psy that he was bad and should feel bad? If not you should do so at your earliest convenience. Slightly strange that we have a thread mostly dedicated to exposing and banning botters but we aren't allowed to have a thread exposing and banning account sellers (some of whom may be botters too). Or was it more that we shouldn't use this particular thread to do so and should create a new thread?

@Bridgey - I presume you told Psy that he was bad and should feel bad? If not you should do so at your earliest convenience. Slightly strange that we have a thread mostly dedicated to exposing and banning botters but we aren't allowed to have a thread exposing and banning account sellers (some of whom may be botters too). Or was it more that we shouldn't use this particular thread to do so and should create a new thread?

Iunno about that player, I only log on to chat/do chips and help with recruiting. Odds are one of the other officers have dealt with it. 

Regarding doxxing account sellers, me personally, I think if you guys want to "deal" with them you can go to Mick 'n friends via Skype or support chain of communication. My feelings on the matter are different, since I think the people who do want to leave the game should be able to do so, but it's a grey area (or outright in the legal wrong when it comes to the EULA). I don't condone it, but neither do I want to go out of my way as admin staff here to assist WG.

Informal account sales occur between individuals or within clans, as many of you are probably aware/have come in contact with. They aren't  publicly disclosed or taken up with WG, it's a selective application of EULA here, people ITT/these forums know account sellers/botters, and have not reported it. It's  something I'm not particularly comfortable with when only certain individuals are "doxxed". 

I want to avoid the entire matter with a 10 foot barge pole. Just by browsing one of the many account selling sites, you can see quite famous individuals within servers (not just from cough, certain clans) who want to offload their accounts. I don't personally see the need to publicly humiliate on these forums them a la botters, who actually detrimentally impact this game.Anyone inclined to go out of their way to find account sellers can do it with a few easy google searches. 

Of course, this is my interpretation of the situation, you can probably go up the chain with Solono/Allurai and they will overrule me if they feel I'm in the wrong in doing this, or circumvent this site entirely and deal with WGASIA staff. Not wanting it to be discussed here =/= I'm condoning EULA violations, it reeks of showboating when the same result can be achieved by talking to WGASIA staff if one is really interested in bringing to justice people who violate EULA.

They can still leave the game without selling their account, it's called not playing the game. Just because you have an account doesn't mean you are forced to log in.

Personally I see sellers as nearly as bad as botters for open sales. All it results in is misery for the rest of us as we have to deal with another idiot in high tier tanks who may never have played the game before made all the more confusing by potentially good stats. They are only better than botters because they haven't ruined a whole heap of lower tier games to get there.

I won't go actively hunting them, but if somebody asks whose account it is I will tell them.

Stephen Erikson is getting annoyingly preachy in the last few books.

They can still leave the game without selling their account, it's called not playing the game. Just because you have an account doesn't mean you are forced to log in.

Time is money, there is nothing wrong in trying to recoup your investment. These players have invested an enormous amount of time and effort in being good at an online game. If they grow tired of the game and want to leave the game and "cash out", so be it especially if they had spend cold hard cash to get premium tanks and accounts.

Time is money, there is nothing wrong in trying to recoup your investment. These players have invested an enormous amount of time and effort in being good at an online game. If they grow tired of the game and want to leave the game and "cash out", so be it especially if they had spend cold hard cash to get premium tanks and accounts.

I can't emphasise enough how little you are wanted here.

Bridgy abusing the power \o/...

I agree with him. Why should they be punished for selling an investment. Its like buying a car and never being able to sell it.

But they are idiots for putting it up like that, word of mouth is so much better( + no paper trail to follow)

I agree with him. Why should they be punished for selling an investment. Its like buying a car and never being able to sell it.

But they are idiots for putting it up like that, word of mouth is so much better( + no paper trail to follow)

Whether you agree with him of not is irrelevant, posting as a mod stating something is to be stopped based on his personal opinion, not the forums rules is what I would call an abuse of power..

Personally if somebody is stupid enough to put their in game name on something that can be traced back to them they should get banned..

I dont think you should be selling or botting, minimises everything a normal player has done. I've worked for it, they bought it, now theres another idiot at high tiers.

But on the argument of reporting them here or not- I've been very clear in that I'll only accept replays on bots. Anything and everything else should go to my inbox, not a public forum. I'll ignore it otherwise.

Whether you agree with him of not is irrelevant, posting as a mod stating something is to be stopped based on his personal opinion not the forums rules is what I would call an abuse of power..

has a specific line about not linking to account selling sites, which we have technically done.

has a specific line about not linking to account selling sites, which we have technically done.

That's not that dissimilar to the official forums. I thought we could have fun here. Never mind.

Apologies to Bridgy...

I suppose I better have my thread locked now too as it seems to have many violations to the above..