Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Please don't start your shit here HoPeFuLLL, not that you have yet just letting you know early. This forum doesn't not respond well to pubtrash posts like you did on the main forums. If you want to still be able to post here don't bring that other thread up.

If you have come here to ask questions about improving you'll get a wealth of replies from people who actually want to help.

If your gonna try troll you'll get permabanned quicker than you could ever get on the official forums.

Edit- Errrr look at dem 24hr stats. Proof of what bridgey is saying. I'm not an OP tank playing seal clubbing padder. I derp just as much as the next guy somedays.

Howdy, changed the way I did things yesterday and pulled a 68% day :)

I think the fun would leave the game for me if i seriously wanted a permanent high WR..

Also congrats on the 24hr stats.

Avg tier 8+ with 72% win rate.  Keep that up for another 976 games and you will win yourself a lot of gold.

Hello, yup, we are all pubbies. I wonder why they are picking on you too. I have noob stats like you. :smallsmile:

You missed his topic on the main forums, you know, being permabanned for being an idiot.

If that sounds harsh to anyone, STK did mention a bot account multiple times, with an increasing sanction length until he got permanent banned.

Also STK, 5k battles in the SU-122-44? Seriously dude?

Howdy, changed the way I did things yesterday and pulled a 68% day :)

I think the fun would leave the game for me if i seriously wanted a permanent high WR..

Hi mate,

While your antics on the official forum make me want to murder kittens (especially since I can't make comment), what you have just said is true.

Playing for w/r and being too concerned with it can destroy the fun of the game.

Platoon up, play tanks you like and long term, stats will improve for anyone with any ability at all.

Asia forum members like Feetfood and Atreides will vote down every posting that I make by using their multiple ALT accounts as well.

Why would I use alt accounts here? Click on your neg rep and it will tell you who neg-repped you. I think you will find you recognise most of the posters who don't want your shit here.

These forums are generally informative and interesting, hence why your posting is attracting negative rep; because you contribute neither of them.

You missed his topic on the main forums, you know, being permabanned for being an idiot.

If that sounds harsh to anyone, STK did mention a bot account multiple times, with an increasing sanction length until he got permanent banned.

Also STK, 5k battles in the SU-122-44? Seriously dude?

I was banned permanently from the official forum because I refused to back down about discussing about the 3 bot accounts that I got my nephews to create and bot their way through the game. They were not interested in WOT but were wiiling to help me to enter them bots into matches to sit it out in the spawn area. 2 of them bots managed a borderline 50% win rate and the other account had a 49% win rate. I shall leave it to everyone to draw their own conclusions.

What is wrong with having 5K battles in the SU122-44? I am merely following Fireguard_SEA's good advice above to "Platoon up, play tanks you like and long term, stats will improve for anyone with any ability at all."  And by following his advice, my current stats is proof that his advice is absolutely correct!

I was banned permanently from the official forum because I refused to back down about discussing about the 3 bot accounts that I got my nephews to create and bot their way through the game. They were not interested in WOT but were wiiling to help me to enter them bots into matches to sit it out in the spawn area. 2 of them bots managed a borderline 50% win rate and the other account had a 49% win rate. I shall leave it to everyone to draw their own conclusions.

What is wrong with having 5K battles in the SU122-44? I am merely following Fireguard_SEA's good advice above to "Platoon up, play tanks you like and long term, stats will improve for anyone with any ability at all."  And by following his advice, my current stats is proof that his advice is absolutely correct!

Just 5k battles in one tank, doesn't that get boring?

Just 5k battles in one tank, doesn't that get boring?

Not when you know for certain that you are going to win more often than not and generating shitloads of credits along the way. It is a premium tank after all and some day in the future, the SU122-44 crew who are now currently 60% into completing their 6th skill/perk will be placed in a higher tier Russian TD.

Not when you know for certain that you are going to win more often than not and generating shitloads of credits along the way. It is a premium tank after all and some day in the future, the SU122-44 crew who are now currently 60% into completing their 6th skill/perk will be placed in a higher tier Russian TD.

Sign up to vbaddict.net and link your performance graphs. Here are mine for comparison. I am not having a go at you at all, just for comparison. I drive mine mostly solo as well.

http://www.vbaddict.net/tank/feetfood-sea-a8a6c38c1abf0b9c60353d182d7ab491/ussr-0/su-122-44-216

The link has my charts as well.

shot_0061_zps07b47f3d.jpg

i was in rage

god do i regret it.

ma0ri from rage also

now "officer" in the 2nd shit maori clan "m-m-m"

all the good ones in good clans,only 40%-ers there.

called me scrub and boasted about getting picked over me when i had no t x

andddd got rage to give him a vk7201k

f***ing bulls**t gloating about it

of course i do have 1 but ...

44%-er..

Not sure I'm reading this correctly but everyone had a chance at the VK in the team but it quickly settled to only a few committed players being in the running so they were given priority. No doubt it was the same for most middle of the road clans.

well i hope the t95e6 is harder to get then, painful to watch people scrub around in a special tank when many others who are better don't even though they put in more effort (sntr, pbfg, pmc etc).

well i hope the t95e6 is harder to get then, painful to watch people scrub around in a special tank when many others who are better don't even though they put in more effort (sntr, pbfg, pmc etc).

Effort in total was turning up and having the right tanks. Miss either ingredient and the best player in the world would miss out.

Can you name someone in Rage that put more effort in and had the right tanks that missed out?

Huh, isn't this a rather broad statement given the varied game dynamics, endless scenarios and outcomes? So a light scout tank chancing upon another enemy light scout tank and going one on one with each other at the onset of the match is whose mistake?

A light scout tank that meets another scout tank (or indeed any enemy tank) without support from his own team isn't scouting; it's suiciding.

If you meet a light tank, and you are within the area covered by friendlies, and you start to chase the enemy scout, this is by no means a one vs one.

Effort in total was turning up and having the right tanks. Miss either ingredient and the best player in the world would miss out.

Can you name someone in Rage that put more effort in and had the right tanks that missed out?

I played 4 or 5 CW battles in Campaign 2.

Got VK.

I played 4 or 5 CW battles in Campaign 2.

Got VK.

Yep the clans that understood the bonuses etc got the goods, most of us had to put considerable effort into it and be in a clan with at least some idea. I don't feel bad about any colour player getting the tank if they did as required. I do feel sorry for those that did put the effort in but just missed out. Last night of campaign we had like 6 battles scheduled and 2 or 3 in my clan were 1 win from getting the tank. Sadly not one of the 6 teams showed so not one point was made.

Bollocks to that logic for not being allowed to highlight illegal activity. If the mods have an issue with it then don't be a mod. As is they are effectively condoning it. Shame.

Also missed the vast majority of that hopefool thread. Did anything come of it out just more D-K?

Bollocks to that logic for not being allowed to highlight illegal activity. If the mods have an issue with it then don't be a mod. As is they are effectively condoning it. Shame.

Rules are rules m8

No linking to sites that deal in selling accounts nor advertising accounts for sale.

nor advertising accounts for sale

Like I said earlier, you are welcome to take it up with head staff if you feel my interpretation of the rules isn't up to scratch. I've given you my rationale for what I've done. Just saying you feel the rules are bad isn't exactly making a strong case, especially when I delineated between condoning said activity and wanting discussion about it not done here, equating the two is utterly facetious. There are other avenues you can take if you want EULA violations dealt with (Mick has stated that public forum information is not going to be forwarded up the chain - all reports in this manner have to be done via PM/Skype) and you can set up a website tracking sold accounts list if you are inclined to do so. 

Also, see PM about that "other person" regarding "condoning" illegal activity..... I'll happily make a case for the mods to change it if people here can start exposing members they know first who engage in botting/account sales......of course, the moralizing generally goes out the window when its someone one has played with....